19

"what the fuck is going on in here?"

jungkook looked up, horrified.

"i... i didn't think you'd be home today."

"what? so that makes it okay for you to be fucking boys in my house? you really were a faggot all along, weren't you."

"i... we were just..." jungkook didn't know what to say.

"fuck that. no son of mine is gonna be a fucking faggot," he said.

"i'm not gay."

his dad just looked at him with a blank expression.

"yes, he is," tae said.

"shut up, taehyung," jungkook said.

"he is gay. there's nothing wrong with that," tae said, standing up from the bed, glaring at the man.

"taehyung. be. quiet."

"no. this disgusting man needs to be put in his place. he's not gonna treat you like that and get away with it. not anymore."

"get the fuck out of my house, faggot. spreading nonsense to my boy, changing him. how dare you," the man yelled at him.

tae gathered up all the courage he had and hit the man hard across his face.

once the man realized what taehyung had done, he fired back. he started beating taehyung to the floor. tae was yelling in pain.

"stop!" jungkook yelled, trying to push his dad off of tae.

nothing was working. his dad was far stronger than him. he had to think quick. he ran over to his dresser drawer and pulled out a knife.

running over to his dad, he plunged it into his leg without hesitation. his dad fell to the floor in agony. he was yelling at them and cussing them out, until eventually he fell unconscious.

jungkook quickly helped tae up, he was clearly in pain.

"we need to get out of here, quick," jungkook said.

"what? where are we gonna go?"

"don't ask questions," jungkook said, grabbing his wallet and phone. he slid them into his pocket and ran back over to taehyung. he grabbed his hand and pulled him out the door.

eventually, they made it outside and ran to jungkook's car. they could hear gunshots sounding from inside the house, so jungkook drove off very quickly, in a panic.

"what's going on?" tae asked.

"we're gonna go stay somewhere else. if he ever sees us again he'll kill us both. and i mean that literally. he has a gun and isn't afraid to use it."

a few minutes passed by. they both had so many thoughts going through their heads. tae finally decided to say something.

"do you have to deal with that every day?"

jungkook didn't reply, but tae already knew the answer.

taehyung reached a hand over and placed it on his leg.

"i was in your position for five minutes and i feel beyond fucking awful. mentally and physically. how the hell do you do that? how do you deal with it?"

there was a pause, jungkook thinking over how he should answer the question.

"i don't... deal with it. i guess i try and take it out on other people, but it doesn't work," jungkook said.

"i'm so sorry, jungkook. i-" tae said, pausing when he looked up and saw a huge hotel.

"we're gonna stay here," jungkook said, stopping tae from talking any further.

"o-okay."

they both got out of the car and headed inside. jungkook walked over to the front desk and paid for a room, while taehyung lagged behind.

once that was done, they gave jungkook the room key and they headed over to the elevator. they both stepped inside and jungkook hit the floor three button. after a few seconds, taehyung began to lose hope.

for whatever reason, he thought it would be like the movies. jungkook would stop the elevator, pin him to the wall, and kiss him.

that didn't happen.

frankly, he didn't even know if jungkook would ever kiss him again. what did the kiss even mean? all his thoughts were stopped when the elevator doors opened. they both walked out and headed to their hotel room.

once they arrived, jungkook opened the door and they walked inside.

"wow," tae said, admiring the room.

it was amazing. there was a huge kitchen, flatscreen tv, big walk-in closet, master bathroom, and a king-sized bed.

taehyung smirked when he realized that jungkook had gotten the one-bed suite, instead of two.

"welp, here we are," jungkook said.

"not that this isn't great, but what about all of our stuff?"

"just forget about it. i'll buy you whatever you need."

"oh... okay. thanks."

jungkook walked over to the nightstand and sat down his phone and wallet.

"it's been a long day. let's just go to bed," he said, not ready to process everything that had happened throughout the day.

jungkook began pulling off his shirt and pants. his impressive abs were right in front of tae. his thick thighs on show as well. tae just stared in awe. he was beautiful.

jungkook looked up, noticing tae staring. he just laughed and continued to fold up his clothes. 

tae blushed, slightly embarrassed. he then started pulling off his shoes and quickly headed into the bed, still wearing his pants and long sleeve shirt.

jungkook turned the lights off and headed back into bed.

they laid next to each other, not saying a word, until jungkook broke the silence.

"you're gonna sleep in that?" jungkook asked.

"y-yeah," tae said, shyly.

"you don't look very comfortable."

jungkook turned, facing taehyung.

"it's fine... i don't really mind."

"here, let me help."

jungkook sat up on his knees and began undoing the buttons on tae's shirt.

tae was heavily enjoying the moment, not wanting it to end. he was breathing heavy, jungkook's hands so close to his chest. that's when he remembered what jungkook would see if he undid the buttons.

"stop," tae said.

jungkook immediately let go of his shirt, over half of the buttons already undone.

"what's wrong?" he asked.

"i just... it's not you. i'm just cold," tae said, buttoning his shirt back up.

"oh. o-okay," jungkook said, looking a little hurt. after a few awkward seconds of silence, he laid back down on the bed and faced away from tae.

_______________________________

:(

also thank you sm for actually reading my shitty book and the comments too