21

"r-really, tae! w-we kissed. it was amazing," jimin said, his lips curling to a slight smile thinking back to everything that had happened.

"t-that's... that's adorable. at first i thought you getting with a teacher was a really bad idea, but now... fuck it. if you really care about each other then it shouldn't matter. besides, he's young... and hot. it's not like he's some old ass man with a saggy dick," tae said, snickering.

"taehyung!" jimin shrieked, jokingly hitting him.

"what? it's the truth."

"where's my birthday present?" jimin asked, a smile still on his face, trying to change the subject.

"it's right over here," tae said, walking over to jimin's nightstand and grabbing the present.

"sorry about the wrapping. i didn't get a chance to buy a bag or anything," tae said, handing the gift to him, still wrapped up in the pink tissue paper.

"i don't care. i just can't wait to see what it is."

"don't get too excited. it's nothing grea-"

tae was cut off by a large shriek coming from jimin.

"oh my god, taehyung! you didn't!"

"do you like it? i know it's kind of... weird for your best friend to get you lingerie, but i know you really-"

"i love it! thank you so much!" jimin said, jumping off the bed, "i'm gonna go try it on!"

"glad you like it. hopefully i got the right size."

taehyung sat on jimin's bed as he changed. he was so happy that jimin loved it.

"oh my god, tae! it looks great!"

"really? you have to show me."

"no! i can't wear this in front of you," jimin said, shyly.

"hey, i'm your best friend. now get your ass out here and show me how fucking sexy you look in that lingerie."

jimin just laughed, slowly opening the door and stepping out.

"woah," he said, looking jimin up and down, "i picked well."

jimin just laughed and walked back into the closet to change.

-

once he was back in his regular clothes, he walked over to tae and gave him a big hug.

"thank you so much," jimin said.

"no problem, chim."

the gift meant a lot to jimin. not only did he love it, but it also symbolized how accepting and supportive tae was towards him. he really could never find a better friend.

"hey, what about you? weren't you finally gonna tell me why you've been missing so much class?"

"tell me more about mr. kim first. i wanna hear."

"okay, fine. this may be weird to say, but he makes me feel really... good. like, he always knows what to say and exactly how to say it," jimin said, looking down.

"like what?"

well... you know how he got me this necklace," jimin said, reaching to his neck and playing with the chain a bit.

"yeah."

"well... he said it reminded him of me. then he just said all this super sweet stuff. you'd have to hear it from him... it was just perfect."