Versus

Inside the psychic arena, Titan was priming to overpower the final three that remained: Jane, Ryan, and Johnny. Before he could enact his sinister plan, there resonated a thunderous, ear-splitting snap. Titan's mind ripped away from theirs, liberating them from his psychic clutches. Sam and Dustin had forced him out, leading to the demise of the imaginary world he had constructed.

As the illusionary surroundings vanished, the team regained their eyesight and full mobility.

Back in reality, Titan glared furiously at the brothers. "Impressive," he growled. Titan, standing, was not deterred by their narrow escape. Johnny, Jane, and Ryan collapsed to the floor. Justice stood close by. "Your minds," Titan continued, "I was wrong. Much, much more resilient than I had thought." These kids were starting to be like a fly that dodges every swat.

"Thanks, guys," Ryan said to the brothers. "Owe you one."

"Yeah," Johnny added. "Thanks." Coughing, Johnny helped Jane up. "Like I said, Titan, déjà vu."

"Yeah, what he said," Ryan affirmed.

"Let us finish this," Titan said. "Today, you will be mine, and we will all bring about the Justification."

Johnny smirked. He sprinted full speed and socked Titan in the chest with an elbow and kicked the leg, collapsing him to one knee. The size difference brought to mind David and Goliath perfectly. Despite his size, Titan responded like a lightweight boxer and grabbed Johnny, throwing him into the ground like a ragdoll.

Justice acted as soon as the first attack was thrown. Six against two. In the corner, Sonovan waited for the proper moment.

On the ground, Johnny screamed, "Ryan, watch out!" Justice leapt and attempted to light him aflame, but Ryan dodged the attack. Justice continued to relentlessly blast fireballs at him and Ryan continued to parry the attacks, the flame-balls bouncing off in all directions.

Jane, standing next to Ryan, focused and pulled Justice out of the air and to the ground. Unfortunately, she got up uninjured and even more pissed off than before.

"You will all kneel!" Titan bellowed.

"Sam! Go! Ryan! Go!" Johnny directed.

Sam shot ice blasts, but to no avail. Titan pushed them aside with his power. Johnny attempted to sprint, but Titan telekinetically stopped him mid-stride. "Slow down, Sparks," he spat. Before he could break Johnny into two pieces, Ryan sprinted and tackled Titan. The impact slammed Titan into the ground. Seeing his face unprotected, Ryan punched Titan over and over. His hand reached back to rip the wire out of Titan's head, but he was too late.

Mind on overdrive, Titan telekinetically pushed Ryan off him and let him dangle in the air. He was nearly crushed under Titan's mental grip.

Johnny had seen it unfold, and rushed to help. Titan saw him coming and back-kicked him. Johnny flew across the room. Hearing Ryan scream, Dustin turned and yelled, "I got you!" The air accelerated into a focused tornado, which blew Titan off his feet.

Ryan fell to the ground, but stood back up, rage filling his vision. "You're dead," he spat.

The two fought hand-to-hand. Titan unleashed a flurry of elbows and strikes on Ryan, who covered and dodged like a boxer. Then Titan executed a ridge hand, which was succeeded immediately by a spinning hook-kick, truly a sight to behold given the size of the Emperor of the Tetra. Ryan ducked, and, recognizing an opening once again, employed the lesson he had been taught. Shoulders square, he pushed off his back leg and smashed into Titan, causing him to lose balance. He followed it up with a spinning side-kick, then finished the combo with a 360-degree jump round kick, his metal foot smashing into Titan's face. Titan flew into the air but landed on both feet, spitting out a few drops of blood.