24

Clarissa POV

I just got off the phone with Ariel. She told me what Carson had done to get her back and my heart swelled. I know that even though he hurt her, they were made for each other. I walked back into my room where Spencer was lying on my bed, engrossed in some sort of book. "Sorry that was Ariel." I said walking back in. Nothing. "Spence? What are you reading?" I asked when he didn't answer. I grabbed the book from him and looked at the cover. PHYSICS 11. I laughed. "Oh so you like physics more than you like me?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. "Yep. Now give me back my baby." He joked, snatching the book from me. "Fine then, I'll just hang out with my baby." I said, grabbing my Ansel Elgort poster and moving to my office chair.

We sat staring at each other for a second until we both burst out laughing.

He got up and grabbed me from my chair, bringing me to cuddle with him on my bed. "Wanna watch a movie?" He asked me. "Sure." I replied, getting up and going over to my DVD case.

I looked at our choices. "Okay...I have Bambi, The Vow, The Little Mermaid, The Little Mermaid Diamond Edition, The Little Mermaid II Back To The Sea-What?" I stopped when I heard Spencer laughing. "I'm guessing Ariel's here for movies a lot?" He asked me with a raised eyebrow.

"Well of course but how did you-ohhh." I stopped myself when the logic set in. "How about we watch Bambi?" He suggested. I smiled and put the DVD in before returning to my spot in my boyfriends arms.

The movie ended before I knew it and I turned to look at Spencer. He was passed out, using the head board as a pillow. It looked extremely uncomfortable but I knew from experience to not bother moving or he's gonna get annoyed. I grabbed the blanket that I had on my feet and pulled it up and over top of both of us before cuddling into his side, turning out the lights and falling asleep.