28| Hypothetically...

28| Hypothetically...

    TODAY was the last full day of the Orlando trip

TODAY was the last full day of the Orlando trip. Tomorrow, everyone would leave and head back to Georgia for the rest of the break. Honestly, I was expecting to be disappointed that the trip was almost over, but I wasn't. I was actually looking forward to going home.

I was in a weird mood after yesterday. It shouldn't have bothered me so much that Logan didn't want to go to the beach and hangout, but for some reason, it really did bother me. I didn't realize until she said she wasn't going that I had wanted to spend time with her yesterday. I thought we could spend the day together. How dumb is that?

Of course she didn't want to go. And even if she had chose to go, there was no way she would have wanted to spend the entire day with me. She probably would have gone off with Gracie or Jeremy. Sure, we were friends now, and we could be around each other, but I must have creeped her out the other night when we were playing hide and seek to humor Porkchop.

I don't know what had gotten into me that night. I just had that stupid, weird urge to get even closer to her. A part of me even wanted to kiss her, and I couldn't shake that feeling.

So when I decided it would be a good idea to kiss some random chick on the beach yesterday, I still couldn't get my mind off of Logan. All I could think about was how much I wished I was kissing her instead, which was weird. But it was so clear to me that I had deeper feelings for Logan, for the girl I despised for so many years, for the stubborn and incredibly competitive girl that was Logan Pierce. I couldn't deny my feelings anymore, but I tried to by kissing that stupid blonde girl. It was dumb, and I regretted doing it. I regretted inviting her to the mall with the rest of us, which was why I practically begged everyone to head back home.

Thankfully, we got home and I was able to escape that girl. She was getting a bit clingy for me when we were at the mall, and I couldn't take it anymore. She wasn't who I wanted. Quite frankly, I wasn't interested in anyone besides the one girl I knew that I couldn't have. How pathetic was that?

Tonight, being the last night, we were throwing a huge party in the beach house to end the trip off with a banger. Everyone was basically doing their own thing today, but I had quite a bit of preparation to do for the party tonight. Somehow, I convinced Cayden to come with me to the store to get things for tonight. Surprisingly, he wasn't planning on spending the day with Jeremy. Something about Jeremy hanging out with the girls today.

Cayden and I pulled up to the usual grocery store and started walking around, looking for everything we could possibly need. Food, decorations, and most importantly: beer.

"Chad was practically begging for a keg," Cayden said, grabbing a bag of Cheetos. Apparently, Clay had already burned through the multiple bags we bought on the first day. "We definitely don't need one, though."

"He just wants to try and chug it," I said, laughing a little. "He would for sure pass out."

"Duh. He always does."