58| Who Ever Said a Porkchop Couldn't Dance?

IT took me a while after Billie left to calm myself down and come to terms with everything

IT took me a while after Billie left to calm myself down and come to terms with everything. Thankfully, none of the girls tried to talk to me about the situation, although I knew they had definitely heard what was going on out there. But regardless, the last thing I wanted to do was talk about the entire fucked up situation. I managed to pull myself together enough to let Gracie finish curling my hair and to get myself completely ready for prom. I even managed to pull myself together enough to act normally and not like my drug-addict sister had just tried to get money from me in order to buy more cocaine for her and her hippie boyfriend.

Hours had passed and the boys would be here any minute to pick us up in the limo we'd all pitched in to rent for the night. The plan was to head to Downtown Columbus before the restaurant so that we could all take pictures before dinner. We were all dressed and ready to go and I was just hoping that tonight would go smoothly. I was hoping that I could forget about my sister for the night and focus on having a good time at my senior prom. I didn't want to regret anything about tonight.

"They're here!" Bianca yelled from the foyer, peeking out of the front window.

I took a deep breath and Gracie must have noticed my apprehension. She placed both of her hands on my shoulders and took a deep breath of her own. "It's going to be okay, Log. You don't have to worry about Billie tonight. Tonight is about you and Noah. You hear me?"

I sighed but nodded. She was right, after all. Tonight had nothing to do with my sister and everything to do with Noah and I's relationship. I loved him and I wanted nothing more than to have an amazing and unforgettable prom night with him.

"Thanks, Gracie," I said and she shot me a smile before we headed out to the front of my house. I shut the door and locked it behind me before spinning around.

All of the guys were standing outside of the limo waiting for us. I watched as Tanner grabbed Bianca's hand and helped her inside the limo, Charlie nervously hugged Savannah as she walked out, Porkchop ran up and grabbed Gracie, spinning her in circles. I hated that I felt so on-edge and nervous. But then I caught a glimpse of Noah and my heart fluttered like it always did with him.

"Pierce," Noah greeted as I walked up to him.

"Locke," I said, grinning as I took ahold of his hand. Noah's eyes scanned me up and down from head to toe. I rolled my eyes once his eyes met mine again. "You know, it's awfully rude to stare."

"I guess I just can't help myself," Noah shrugged, then pulling me in towards his body and placing his hand on my chin, our mouths inches apart. Noah gently pressed his lips against mine. "Allow me to show you to the limo."

I smiled and Noah lead me towards the limo, helping me in and taking a seat beside me towards the front. There was a cooler with water bottles and sodas in the middle of the long seats, bright lights that changed colors, and an aux system which Bianca was already hooking her phone up to. It was typical Bianca to be in control of the music anytime she was given the opportunity. Noah reached over and interlocked our fingers together, turning his full attention towards me.