Chapter One: The Group

• Dedicated to SoundWave Thanks for my old cover Photo

(Thanks for checking out my story! Hope you enjoy!)

It's a normal day, just like any other. I'm resting in my favorite place, reading my favorite book while eating an apple. I rest upon a single oak tree. While reading a monster of a book that of which is focused around gravity. I simply read this book to only increase my knowledge of the 3D maneuver gear. I lay my head back. Feeling the hard surface of bark. I inhale deeply as I throw my apple core against the ground. I then slide down the edge of the tree resulting in A loud thump as I land.

I quickly give myself a good stretch as I slowly walk my way up to my house. Since this Tree is simply placed in my backyard. I look up at my home, for it is only a simple brick house making it a dull place to be.

I soon arrive at the back door to my house while I look through the small rectangular window to the right of the door. Within the window I see my mother along with my sister as they cook. My mother is a nice gentle women with long black hair and Royal blue eyes, same as my own. She tries to keep a nice smile but her age makes her look depressed and unhappy. Simply because she deserves to look this way. For my father died of cancer when I was young. Though its not my fathers death that saddens her face.

My sister, who looks almost exactly like my mother, with her royal blue eyes and long black hair. Though she is 15, a year younger then myself.

I rest my right hand upon the cold metal doorknob as I give it a gentle twist. The door creeks open as warmth slaps me in the face. As well as a delicious seance reveals itself to my nose.

"Are you done being depressing, Alex?" My sis asks while standing in front of me.

"Am I? Well I guess that's something you can say." I say while patting her on the head. I leave her in total confusion while I make my way over to my mother.

"Alex! Could you peal those potatoes over on the counter" My mother asks while she stirs a pot of stew.

"I got it mom." I say while rolling up the sleeves of my white dress shirt.

  I take out a sharp silver knife. I look into the flat of the blade seeing a man. A man who stands six feet tall, along with a pale complexion. Though something is off with his two royal blue eyes. 

His right eye does not have a iris, something that is needed for sight. Instead of what should be an Iris, is a white cloudy spot. A spot that travels around the entire eye. The reason for this miss shaped eye, is simply caused by a birth defect. A birth defect that caused his right eye to go completely blind.

This mans hair is a raven black color, with his hair being fairly long. He usually combs down his hair while having his bangs parted to the left. With this hair he looks overly sophisticated and smart. This man is me. A person who will never exchange his life for another. He would rather be dead, then to be someone else.

All to soon We finish our cooking and get right to eating. We take our seats at a brown wooden table with a vase of pink roses placed in the middle. These roses have a single meaning, that our Father,and our older brother are still here, eating diner with us, even in death.

The second I started eating, was the second I finished. For this bowl of stew, is the stew that should be served to the gods themselves.

"Jeez bro! Relax on the food!" My sister says with a smirk planted upon her face. Though her words makes me laugh.

"Ha! For I will die before I relax on such a meal. A meal that shall be served to the gods themselves!" I shout.

"You should slow down. This may be the last meal you will have here" My mother says looking Glum. I know why she would say such a thing. I am joining up with the military. And I will start the training tomorrow. I'll sneak out of there and get some more!" I say with a fake smile planted upon my face. My mother shows a smile towards my silly actions. I knew I needed to cheer her up somehow.