Chapter 2: The Evacuation Begins

Two and A half years past since I've joined the Trainee corps. So far things have been progressing well with my training. But sadly earlier I suffered an accident that of which led me to where I am now. Atop A pure white medical bed stained in my own red blood for every time I dare to move. A weird squishing sound comes from the bed.

Earlier I was with Rein and Dina inside a forest while I taught them some new maneuvering techniques.

"Now try to twist your body around that Branch!" I shout while we speed through the air using our 3D maneuver gear. I watch Rein ram into the branch shattering it to pieces.

"Ouch!" Rein shouts

"Dumb ass!" Dina shouts with a smile on her face.

"Its your turn too!" I shout towards Dina while she stops smiling.

"Lets see if you do better!" Rein shouts towards Dina as he pulls back behind me. Dina quickly pulls up into the air, just high enough so that there is a few stray branches sticking out of the trees. Dina's eyes lock on to a branch seeing that she is approaching it rapidly. Well since we are moving at about 30 MPH.

Dina quickly slams her head down just over the branch which causes her body to follow. As the results show her doing a complete front flip over the branch.

"Nicely done!" I shout while I pull back down to the mid section of the forest.

"Get back into formation!" I shout seeing Dina and Rein follow just behind me in a V formation.

"We are moving back to camp!" I shout as we swiftly swing through the air. As I pull the triggers on my gear which causes my right and left hooks to fire, it jammed.

"Fuck me!" I shout as I repeatedly slam down my triggers trying to un jam the hooks. But seeing the ground approaching me so rapidly I decided that I need to curl up and try to not die.

"Oh shit! Get him!" Rein shouts while I hear the sounds of hooks flying past my body. Then I felt wire start to wrap around me, two wires in fact.

And that's how I got my injury's. Since the wires are sharp as hell I was cut up from the wire cuts. But them doing so saved my life. So I guess this is just payment for all the times I've saved them from their mistakes.

I noticed the nurse who as been nurturing me back to health come back through the white flaps of a tent. She holds a copper tray with what looks to be disinfectant, suture needles, and some sort of string. All neatly aligned on the Tray.

"Could you lay down on your belly for me?" The Nurse asks while setting the tray on a counter to the right of my bed.

"Yeah, sure" I say while I painfully turn my body over feeling all sorts of pain jolting through my body. I finally lay on my belly waiting for the nurse to finish.

"Hey when are you going to start? I ask waiting for the pain to start.

"I just finished" The Nurse says while she wipes her hands clean of blood with a white rag. I only stare at the nurse in disbelief from the news I just received.

"Go ahead and leave. Just get lots of rest and eat your Diner." The Nurse says while pointing me towards the door. Most likely why she is so eager for me to leave is simply because she needs to clean up my bloody mess.

"Thanks" I say while I walk out of the Tent. I walk along a long gravel pathway. A pathway that leads to the barracks. I arrive at the barracks after the short walk.

I walk in through the front door seeing that all my friends are sitting at a circular table. With a deck of cards spread out onto the table.

"I'm back" I say standing still at the door way. While I prepare myself for two hugs from two certain females.