Chap13: The fight

"Griffin four 15 meter Titans moving our way. I believe their abnormal." I say looking to my left seeing Griffin looking out into the field while we move forward on our horses.

"Ok...We have to take them out. Fire a flare" Griffin says looking at the four Titans.

"Roger that" I say opening a little brown pouch that's hanging on the hip of the horse. I grab the canister with a black stripe signaling that its a black flare. I put my right hand on my left ear and raise my arm firing the flare up into the air.

"Lets move in and prepare for combat. We have went through this before!" Griffin shouts turning his horse to the right throwing dirt into the air I fallow with him feeling the wind blow against my face and clothes.

"Matteo! Griffin! Ive come to assist!" A squad member named Alison shouts from behind us.

"Roger that get ready for battle! We got four 15 meter Titans coming towards us! We cannot let them break the formation!" Griffin shouts. I take another glace at Griffin seeing his stern expression showing the deep thoughts running through his head.

I look back at Alison seeing her blonde pony tail wave around in the wind along with her cloak. I move my sight back ahead seeing the titans are right in front of us.

"Move!" Griffin shouts jumping from his horse firing his hooking into the center titan's ankle. I also jump off my horse seeing the center titan fall from Griffin's strike. I fire my hooks past the titans nape and into the ground next to it. I feel my hips get pulled forward.

I pull out my twin swords readying myself for an attack.

"Watch out!" Alison shouts. I look up above myself seeing that all the Titans stopped and are now focusing their attention on me. I hold my breath as I slash the center Titans nape. I slam into the ground due to my lack of height feeling a short jolt of pain run up my arm and into my head.

"Damn!" I shout standing up trying my best to get out of my situation. I look up seeing a Bald Titan swing it's hand right at me.

I feel a jolt of adrenaline run through my body as I jump back a few feet feeling the Titan's hand wosh past my body.

"I got you!" Griffin shouts fallowing the sound of flesh being sliced. I look up at the last two Titans who are both standing side by side looking right at me with their wide smiles and crazed eyes. l

"Alison!" Griffin shouts trying to pull her attention back from fear. Sadly Alison came from the 104 trainee division meaning she is a little tainted with battle but not as much as we need.

"Right!" Alison shouts as she fires her maneuver gear into the back of the Titan to my right.

"Good now Matteo you get your ass moving!" Griffin shouts as he fires his maneuver gear into the flesh of the Titans ahead of us.

"Roger that" I shout as I fire my maneuver gear hearing the sound of wire shooting out of my gear. Again I feel my waist get pulled forward as I get thrown into the air. I fire my hooks into the shoulder of the Titan standing to the left of the other Titan.

I fly past the titan's face smelling its corpse ridden breath as it swings its arms at me. Sadly for the Titan I was too fast.

"Graahh" I Shout as I reel in my wires slicing the tender nape of the titan. I quickly spin my body feeling the wosh of Alison almost ramming into me.

"Focus!" I shout as I speed past her. I look towards the last Titan seeing that Griffin has already taken care of it.

"Good work team!" Griffin shouts as we land onto the grass Plato. I stand up brushing off some dirt that landed on my clothes.

"Look!" Alison shouts pointing out into the field.

I look to where her fingers are pointed. I see two men soaring through the air in circles around what looks to be...10 Titans.

"What the fuck!" I shout feeling my heart pound against my chest.

"Stay calm!" Griffin shouts with little to no fear in his voice. But from looking at his facial expression. I knew he was worried.

"Are those two guys Conner and Reuben?" Alison asks squinting her eyes trying to see who they are.

"Yes it is lets move!" I shout jumping back on my horse.

"What do we do?" I ask Griffin waiting for his response.

"We fight...since something is very off with this situation."

(Star me and fallow if you enjoy! It helps me know if I'm doing things right or wrong. Thanks for reading!)