Chap 7: The past of one

(This chap Might trigger some un-comfortable memory. If it does then I would like to apologize. I can relate with this situation myself.)

*Screams of agony*

I hold my head in my arms hearing a bottle smash against someones head.

"Rein stay down honey! Mother will-" My mother gets cut off by my father as he grabs her hair slamming her into the wall.

"Stop!" I shout shaking heavily.

"You shuutu the fuck up!" My father yells throwing is glass bottle of bear at me. I lift my arms blocking the glass bottle, but it shaders as glass shards slice through my skin like paper.

*Screams of Agony*

"Stop! Please! it hurts! My arms! they hurt!" I shout with my vision blurry.

"What the fuck is wrong with you! Hit me not him!" Mom shouts grabbing my fathers long and greasy hair.

"let the fuuuc go!" My father shouts slamming his head agianst my mother's.

*Screams of Agony*

"No....Stop....Stop it...Please....Stop it" I choke out in fear.

"Rein! Honey! Please, look away. Go to your room And lock the door!" My mother says trying her best to stay calm.

"No! I will not! I will stay!" I shout feeling nothing but rage and fear.

"Whatss the fuuucyou say!" The man I used to call father said. Once again slamming my mother's head against the wall. Then blood starts dripping down the wall as my mother's body slumps on the floor.

I felt nothing, no pain, no anger, just nothing. I stared at my mother's lifeless body. There is blood, seeping out through her mouth, nose, and eyes. Then I started to feel somthing. A hole, a hole that I want to ecape. Then my mind goes blank. I look at my arm seeing a large shard of glass sticking out of it.

"Die...Die...Die....Die....Die....Die..Die.Die,Die,Die,Die,Die,Die...Die!" I shout in psychotic rage pulling out the shard of glass, charging at the man.

With ease he slammed his fist into my face sending me sprawling across the ground.

"Whatthue fuckkk" The man says losing balance. I look up at his throat seeing the glass shard that I have stabbed him with.

His blood slowly seeps out of the wound along with blood coming out of his mouth.

"I...I...Will kill you..." I say getting on top of my father, Pulling out the glass shard, once again. Stabing his face, feeling his warm blood covering my hands. I was happy, I...I avenged my mom. My only friend. I put up a smile.

"I will always smile, Because I love people, Because....I want to!" I shout standing up. I hear a heavy knock on the door, I just stood in the bloody mess, staring at the door. Waiting for it to close.

"Open up! This is the military police! Open up right now!" The soldier shouts as he bangs his hands against the wooden door of my house. I walk back into the kitchen taking a seat in a wooden chair, that my mother made for my unborn sister.

"I...I...Will wait" I say putting my hands over my face. Soon I hear the door get busted down.

"Check all the rooms, I will check the..." There is a long silance, as the man, the officer. Looks at my family, then at me.

"How?" the man asks, looking at me in the eyes, with sympathy.

"The man...My father....Killed my mother.....And now he is dead." I say not once looking at the officer in the eye.

"We...We will get you out. Please come with me..." The officer says signalling the team to clear the rest of the house. I nod, standing up, slowly making my way up to the officer, trying not to slip on the blood.

"I'm sorry, I did't come on time" I say looking at my mother.

"Bye" I say walking out of the building with the officer.

(Star me and fallow if you enjoy! It helps me know if I'm doing things right or wrong. Thanks for reading!)