Chap 4: We will survive

"Hold the fuck on!" John shouts as we slam into a stained glass window. The glass shatters as both John and I slam and slide against the cold wooden floor of this building.

"Gah!" Is shout feeling my leg pulse with pain. I sit up looking for John to make sure he is ok. Instead of seeing an angry face, I see a face covered in blood.

"John!" I shout crawling over to him.

"This hurts." John says with a few tears mixing with his blood. I scan over his face seeing that shards of glass have embedded themselves into the flesh of his face.

"Wait for Dina and Tom! They will patch you up!" I say feeling panicked when I realized that the others haven't made it with us yet. Then the windows start shattering while the others come in.

"Dina! Tom!" I shout waving them over.

"Oh shit!" Tom shouts running over to us. Dina runs with him as they quickly got to work. I notice a smashed table seeing that it's a perfect crutch so that I can get walking.

I notice yelling going on within the room, but I could care less for it since I need to secure the safety of my comrades. Then a weird sound, a sound of a cannon ball.

Suddenly the wall farthest down the room smashes in revealing the face of a Titan. There was no movement, only silence. Then screaming.

I look over at Dina seeing a terrified look imprinted on her face. Then people start running towards the door leading deeper into the HQ. I see people smashing into others making them fall on the floor. Then without a care everyone starts running over that guy with fear clouding their minds.

I quickly stand up while trying to find a way out of the hoard of people. Then a fist comes into my vision slamming into my face. I go sprawling across the ground feeling pain running in both my face and leg. I start crawling towards a wooden table for shelter but people start stepping on my body keeping me from moving

"Fuck..Fuck!" I shout while I place my arms over my face so that I can protect it from any further damage. After a few seconds that felt like hours I slowly made my way inside of the table away from the crowds of people. I then lay my head against the inside feeling my breath catching up with my body.

I close my eyes waiting for the Titan to eat us all. Since I can't fight, I cant live. I look out from under the table. I look around but my eyes only land on the Titan. Its eyes are spread wide open, as its smile shows no remorse. Then a silence arrives again as a fist, of an Titan. Smashes into this Titan.

"What the fuck!" I shout

(20 minutes later)

"We can't go down to get Fuel, the room is full of five meter and 4.5 meter titans. If we go down there, we die." A comrade says pointing it out on the map. I'm currently within a room talking with a group as we plan what to do with ourselves.

"Arimin, do you have a plan?" Mikasa asks looking down at him. 

"Plan?" Arimin said, sounding lost, 

"You have saved Eren and me plenty of times with your brain, so please do you have a plan?" Mikasa asks sounding sympathetic. 

"We have the muskets." I say trying to contribute to the plan. 

"Yeah, we do." Arimin sounded like he is in deep thought.

"Ah, I have a plan. Though it might not be the best one." Arimin pointed to the map of the storage area.