Chap 9: Memory

I stand in front of John, Holding a wooden Knife with my right hand.

"You ready?" I ask John with my knees bent slightly and both hands holding onto the hilt of the wooden Knife.

"Come at me!" John shouts jumping into a defensive position. My eyes lock with Johns as slam my legs into the ground sending me flying at John, with a trail of sand being blown up into the air. I arrive in front of John, thrusting my Knife forward, trying my best to stab him. John didn't waste time, he did a small jump to the left grabbing my left arm, and the back of my neck, sending me into the ground. I try to get back up, but John has already pounced on top of me, with my Knife to my neck.

"I never realized that you where that quick on your feet, Alex" John says with a smile. John then bends over with his right hand hanging above me. I grab hold of his hand with my left hand feeling my body get pulled right up.

"Your not to slow yourself." I say brushing off some sand, and from my pants.

"Hahaha, thank you, you little fuck." John says giving an victory smile.

"Now its my turn" I say handing the knife to John. I lift my arms up creating a fence to fight John. My legs are parted with them bent for extra stability.

"Ready?" John asks readying his Knife.

"Go for it" I say taking a step back. "Grrraaaaahhhh!" John shouts sprinting at full speed. I let my instincts take over. I feel my body move to the left, dodging Johns first attack. He then trys to slash me, but It resulted in me grabbing his right arm, the arm that is holding the knife. I twist his arm hearing a small crackle in his shoulder.

"Gaaah fuck!" John shouts dropping his knife on the ground. I quickly pick it up and throw it at John directly into the ground in front of him.

"Fuck, Fuck,Fuck,Fuck,Fuck!!!!" John shouts rolling around on the ground in pain. I just stare at him knowing that he is over reacting.

"John...You can stop now" I say kneeling next to him.

"You look like a dog rolling around in cow poop." I say pointing at him. John stops moving giving me one of the most disgusted looks known to man.

"That's disgusting man" John says sitting up, looking me in the eye.

"What could you possibly mean?" I say showing a evil smirk on my face.

"Lets forget about that topic, do you agree?" John says still looking me in the eye.

"No" I say standing up, I start stretching my arm out, to help John up. John takes my hand as I pull back, making him stand up.

"That sucks......How did you learn your marshal arts? Its defiantly not the military trained." John asks, as he brushes dirt, which looks like cow poop off his uniform.