Character Appearances and Bios (Yay!)

(The photos above where made by myself. I used pixlr to assemble a group of photos, to make one design.)

Loren Antill

Height: 5'5

Weight: 120 lbs

Hair Style: She has long, dark red hair that she keeps in a ponytail. Her bangs are usually combed to the left, slightly covering her left eyebrow.

Hair Color: Dark Red

Eyes: Her eye color is a soft green and her eyes slightly slender, making her look a bit asian. But she is not. Her eyebrows are always furrowed, making her look mean and hostile, even though she is not.

Skin Tone: Her skin is colored peach from the west.

Body Shape/Build: She has a fit, slender build with a few scars and gashes from her training.

Uniform: She wears the standard uniform with a small purple handkerchief that slightly sticks out of her right breast pocket.

Bio: She grew up in the Trost District,. Loren's mother used to serve in the military but fell deeply ill and passed away shortly after her youngest brother's birth. Though, when this happened, Loren was only four years old. Her father was then forced to raise Dina and her two younger twin brothers. Once Loren turned fourteen, she was greeted with reality.Sadly, he did not love her back. At that time, her father fell to alcoholism and drugs, leaving Loren with the work of caring for her brothers while her father works hour by hour and escapes his reality through his recreation.

Dina Bukin

Height: 5'2

Weight: 105 lbs

Hair Style: Her hair reaches her shoulders while still being strait. Her bangs are short so that they only hang free while she does her everyday thing.

Hair Color: Brown

Eyes: Her eyes are a soft kind brown, striking a warm feeling when you see them.

Skin Tone: Her skin color is a pale type of peach. When you see her inside a building. When you see her outside she gets a bit more color in her skin though not much.

Body Shape/build: She has a small slender build making her fast on feet and in air.

Uniform: She wears the standard uniform with a white T shirt (Not the dress shirt)

Bio: Dina was raised in a very rich family located in the Utopia district. As she got older her father would take trips to Trost to meet with many different business partners. During this time Dina would explore the city with two other bodyguards. This is when she was kidnapped by a gang, and where she met John. After befriending John while in captivity John helped her escape as he arrived a Dina's house the following day covered in blood bruises. But they where forced to separate due to social class issues. She joins the military to mix in with lower class people and to help humanity.

John Tuft

Height: 6"2

Weight: 177 lbs

Hair: He has short black hair while using a type of gel to make it spiked. He combs it over after the fight for Trost.

Hair Color: Black

Eyes: His eyes are average looking for a white male. Eyes are Colored Brown

Skin Tone: he has a tan skin tone

Body Shape/Build: He is very muscular and well fit for battle! He has many different scars but the most noticeable ones are the ones on his face. One of them is stretching from his forehead and making its way down to his left chin, and the other one is a small vertical scar on his right eyebrow.

Bio: John grew up in Trost as part of an on land gang that robbed, killed, and assaulted different types of people, mainly the rich where targeted. After the operation to kidnap Dina he left the Gang and started clearing his crime records. So he joined the military to help fix his past.

Tom Tomlinson

Height: 5'11

Weight: 159

Hair: He has short well kept blonde hair. He has his hair wavily combed over to the right.

Hair Color: Blonde

Eyes: A bright Blue!

Body Shape/build: He has a fair build with a pale skin tone.

Uniform: He wears his uniform with a brown shirt and with tan finger less gloves.

Bio:Tom's father ran a gang that John was apart of for many years but that is all the information we could gather. Tom Tomlison is still on watch list.

Rein Alaric

Height: 5'11

Weight: 150 Lbs

Hair: He has short hair

Hair Color: Brown

Eyes: Calm Brown eyes.

Skin Tone: A bit tan

Body Shape/Build: He is fairly masculine with long arms and big hands.

Bio: He grew up in The Karanese District within wall Rose. His father was a very violent drunk. His mother was beaten to a pulp daily even infront of Rein. Though he kept his bouncy mood and moved forward. But then Rein's mother was killed infront of him. Causing him to snap at his father, who was the murder. Though after this crisis Rein went through a major personality change and moved to a more friendly loyal attitude.