Chap16: The fight for humanity [The End]

"We are going to capture someone who is most likely our target" Captain Erwin says.

We sit within a single dark room with only a few candles placed on oval table we sit at.

"Who is the target?" I ask.

"First I need to know if your not a spy" Erwin says. I lean forward looking Erwin in the eyes.

"How can I prove to you that I'm not a spy?" I ask.

"Because your not a spy" Erwin says leaning back into his seat. My face imminently twists itself around in confusion showing a look of how?

"Our Target is Annie Leonheart." Erwin says pulling out a drawing of her.

"So your saying she is the target?" I ask. I take the drawing of Annie from Erwin's hands immietly reconizing the face placed upon this paper. During my training I noticed her around the camp though she never spoke to anyone.

"Yes, due to Arimin's explanations." Erwin says reaching under the table to pull something out . I sit silently as I wait for him to finish. I watch him pull out a packet.

"If you want to help. Fill this out. Then we will tell you how we are going to do it

." Erwin says looking me in the eyes showing how serious this guy is.

"Yes Captain, I will help" I say grabbing a pen off the wooden table. I start to fill out the packet.

"Why do you want to help?" Erwin asks not sounding a least bit curious.

"To avenge my friends" I say finishing the first page of the ten page packet.

"Hmm? Who are these friends?" Erwin asks trying to sound curious.

"Alexander Alore, Rein Aleric, Tom Tomlison all from the 104 division" I say without a single hint of emotion. I've finished five pages since the questions are very short.

"Then what about humanity?" Ewin asks.

"I'm always fighting for them" I say looking up at Erwin.

"Because death is something I would not want anyone to face like we have." I say looking back down at my paper. I push the white packet towards Erwin signalling him that im done.

"Thank you, you are dismissed" Erwin says as he reads over the packet.I stand up giving him a salute and I leave the room from the corner entrance in this sightless room.

I push open the door being blinded by the sun burning into my eyes. I lift my left arm up to block the sun.

"John? What are you doing here?" A familiar voice shouts from ahead of me. I look towards the voice seeing my mother.

Titan Slayer (Snk/Attack On Titan Fan-Fic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara