Chapter 11

Sidney

I was a bit shocked with myself for agreeing to have dinner with the large pack of males, after all it meant going into the wolves den under all of their noses. I had wanted to refuse at first but the way Emmett had proposed it as a sort of challenge in his tone made me accept, if not for the food then for the fact I could show them they didn't scare me. I spent the rest of my work shift cleaning cages and spending time with Spartan, he was already starting to relax more freely in my presence, which I was pleased with.

 I headed for home once everything was done, deciding I would text Gavin later for the details about dinner. I took Ollie and Tyson out for a jog before feeding them and going for a little run myself in wolf form. I knew I would need to get out some of the extra tension before walking into the home of my enemies. With the scent of so many males I would have to watch the defensiveness that came naturally. When I got back from my run I shifted and hurried inside to grab my phone to send a text to Gavin, only to find he'd just sent a text to me.

Streaks: Dinner will be ready by 7, are you sure you're still coming over?

The message had been sent 5 minutes ago and it was 5:55 now, it gave me an hour to get ready and get over there. I sent a quick reply to him and jogged upstairs to shower and get dressed as quickly as possible. I checked my phone once I was done getting ready to see he'd texted the address, not that I needed it but showing up on their doorstep might be a bit suspicious without having directions. I let the dogs out one last time before hopping into my car and driving over, it just turned 7 as I pulled up to the front of their huge pack house. I could smell the stench of their pack strongly, I took time to calm myself from going on the defensive as I readied myself to head inside. One thing was for sure though, however this dinner turned out it was going to be interesting.

                                        Gavin

I couldn't stop grinning down at my phone, more specifically the text messages I'd received about an hour ago. It hadn't registered to any of us that we didn't give the girl a time or address until we'd gotten home, we really didn't have a clue when it came to inviting people over to our pack house. So while the others freaked out about how to contact her I just sent a silent text her way, and got a reply five minutes later. 

Me: Dinner will be ready by 7, are you sure you're still coming over?

C.G: Don't think you can trick me out of free food that easily Streaks, I'll be there.

I was quick to send her the address so she wouldn't get lost as I let the others suffer over how to get in contact with the girl without going to her house, again. I knew it was a little cruel but considering I had her number and they didn't, I figured it was the perfect time to rub it in their usually smug faces. I mean they always went on and on, teasing me about not having any game for the human girls in town, this was going to be a little fun revenge.

                                              Micah

"What are we going to do!? Dinner will be ready any minute and we still can't get a hold of her!" Fletcher was pacing the room in a panic by now. "How did I forget to give her the address!? I freaking invited her over and forgot to give her the d*** details." Emmett groaned into his hands. I was about to offer to go pick her up myself when I noticed Gavin grinning at his phone before sending a smug look my way. "What's got you smiling your a** off while the rest of us freak out over here?!" I huffed over to him only to have him smirk back at me, I narrowed my eyes at him at the action.