Chapter 88

Micah

She had done it. The crazy little she wolf had beaten the unbeatable champion, and the crowd had gone dead silent at this realization. I had to admit it was a bit of a hard pill to swallow watching her decapitate the guy, even though he had brought us here in the first place. "Anyone else want to die tonight!?" She shouted into the silent crowd but nobody else stepped forward, and then there were new cheers for her that filled the place in excitement. "I don't believe it folks, we've got a new champ, SILVER the she wolf just wiped out Ian West like it was nothing! Does anyone else dare to challege her?" The announcer called out but got no response. 

"Well then, I give you all the new victor and all time champion of the Pit, SILVER!" He shouted to the crowds further uproar of excitement. The moment the words left his mouth Sid was clamoring up the stairs to our stage, in all her naked and bloody glory. "Open the d*** cage and let them out or you'll end up like your friend." She snarled at Skeet, he tossed her the key and she let us free of our cage. "You did it Sid, you saved all our butts." I whispered as I pulled her into a hug before letting go to give her my shirt to cover up with. I certainly didn't mind the show of skin but I wasn't loving everybody staring at our she wolf, even Skeet was close to having a beat down with his wandering eyes. 

"Not yet I haven't, stay quiet, and stay behind me, The Five are coming to congratulate me." She hissed out to all of us as she slipped the shirt over her head and stood up tall in defiance as the five leaders strolled onto the stage. "Congrats little wolf, you certainly put on a good show for all of us." The Nash guy reached out to shake her hand and she replied quickly with a firm shake of her own. "Why thank you Alpha Leader Nash, it was truly an honor to fight for all of you tonight. I do believe a deal is a deal though, I've won freedom for the 13 of us, as per your word correct?" She quipped, the smile was forced and her tone was cold. 

"That is correct." Nash curled his lip back at her, aggression was hanging heavily in the air on that stage. "Well then if you don't mind I'd like to take all of them back to the locker rooms and get cleaned up a bit really quick." She hummed out imploringly. "Not planning to make an escape are you?" Kane voiced with a dangerous glint. "Of course not, in case you haven't noticed I'm done running from all of this, besides I want to look my best when I claim the prize of victor." She kept the tight grin on her face as she spoke, Bowen tried to move forward but Colton and I stopped him before he could. 

"Very well, you have ten minutes, if you have not returned to the stage by then, the deal is off!" Nash snapped coldly, I wasn't the only one to growl at his disrespect. "Ten minutes is all I need." This time Sidney's smile was genuine as she turned and led us back behind the curtains. The moment the fabric had closed behind all of us and we were out of sight from the cameras she collapsed to the floor in a heap. No she hadn't saved us yet but she was still fighting to do just that, and it was our job to keep her safe too.

                                              Simon

I was by her side in a second as Sidney spasmed with the pain from whatever she'd been injected with, it was a worrying sight even without the fact she was still bleeding fairly heavily. "I'm going to have to treat those wounds asap, and flush your system before that junk starts attacking your central nervous system full on." I rushed out but her snarl stopped me short. "No, not here, we don't have time. Right now you are going to get me to my feet and get me back to the locker room where I direct you, understood?!" Her tone was firm and commanding.