Chapter 41

Sidney

My wounds had healed quickly overnight considering they hadn't been deep due to the fact the scruff of my wolf was made to help protect my neck and throat from attacks like that. Poor stupid Bowen on the other hand had to be doctored up by Simon and not all his wounds had healed after our fight, my attacks had not been gentle on him. If he hadn't learned his lesson about underestimating me, invading my privacy, and not respecting my freedom and space after that fight, well I was always ready to teach him again if I needed to. All the boys were up fussing over how I was feeling when I woke up and it was a bit annoying getting past the crowd outside my room to go take a quick shower. 

I finally got fed up with it and told them to back off, or else, they got the message and let me go about my routine in peace with Tyson and Ollie standing guard outside the door. Once I was done getting ready and feeding my pets I headed downstairs to let Tyson and Ollie out for a morning potty break after their breakfast. I had just opened the door and stepped out on the front porch when I caught two unfamiliar scents that had me on high alert as two wolves I didn't know jogged out of the trees and stopped in their tracks. They seemed surprised to see me and I had to hold Tyson back from rushing to my defense as he growled at them beside me. 

They didn't smell like rogues but they also didn't belong around here and if they posed any sort of threat to me or anyone else here I would not tolerate their presence. The larger male stepped forward with his hackles raised slightly as he tried to show his dominance, which only made me growl back in my angry annoyance at his actions. I was two seconds away from shifting and tearing into this male and his she wolf partner in crime when the boys came out to see what all the growling was about. "Mom, dad, you made it." Bowen's pleased tone snapped me out of kill mode enough to acknowledge his words. 

"You didn't tell me you were expecting your parents to visit, I could have killed them you know." I huffed my annoyance towards Bowen as I kept my eyes on his posturing father, just as the male decided to shift in plain view for all to see. "I highly doubt that, you must be the little wolf he called us about." The male rumbled as he studied me, standing in place where he was still completely naked. "Dad, can you please make yourself a little more decent!" Bowen barked out loudly. "You called your parents about me?" I scoffed, that wasn't creepy at all. 

"We had a few questions about she wolves we wanted answers about and Bowen thought it would be a better option." Simon coughed out uncertainly as he handed Bowen's father some pants. This was the moment that his very own she wolf mother decided to shift and hurry up to Bowen, fussing over him despite her lack of clothes. "Oh Schnookums what happened, are you alright?" She seemed worried about the bandages scattered across his body, and did she seriously just call him that in front of everyone?

 "Mom, I'm fine. Now could you PLEASE put some clothes on!" He pulled away from her but far more gently than he needed to, and the female turned her attention towards me. "Well aren't you a pretty little thing, you two are going to make the cutest little pups." She cooed, my eyebrows shot skyward as the boys choked on air. "Mom we're not together." Bowen gritted out as he tried and failed to hide his discomfort at the entire situation, the whole thing was getting quite entertaining in my opinion. "Well you should fix that, I want grandkids young man." She scolded and I couldn't help laughing aloud, which drew everyone's attention to me.