Chapter 91

Fletcher

She remembers us, I told myself that was the most important thing, but the truth was it hurt that she'd forgotten telling us she loved us, even if it had been her wolf that delivered that message. "Well the good thing is her memory seems to be intact for the most part, save for the trauma that put her in here, she's really very lucky." Jerry tried to cheer us up in the dinky cafeteria, I was one of many who growled to silence him. "Now we have to wait and see how quickly she heals, that will determine how fast we can get her out of here." Simon grunted into a slightly stale raisen bagel.

 "The sedatives we put her on to keep her calm will be wearing off soon, the quicker you can get back to her the safer for all of us, I get the impression the girl doesn't like hospitals." Jerry muttered lowly. "Uh, yeah, guess we don't exactly need her panicking and mauling all your staff." Beck chuckled darkly. "She already tried, why do you think we had to sedate her." Her grunted back, so Sid was actually fighting them then. "Eat up everyone, we don't want to keep her waiting." Bowen gave the order and I reluctantly followed it, hospital food was disgusting, or at least here it was. 

"You pups go check on your girl we're going to go make sure her pets are taken care of and make sure everything is good back at your place." Alvalrado's pack headed out when they finished eating and we headed back up to Sidney's room. She was still sedated apparently so we all took up spots around the room to get some rest, sleeping on a cold and possibly diseased hospital floor wasn't the best but I was just so tired by now that I really didn't care. I woke up to the alarming sound of the frantic beeping to her monitors, the first panic was that we were losing her until I saw her ripping things off as Doctor Jerry rushed in. 

"I guess the sedatives have worn off." He muttered under his breath behind me while she fixed her gaze on Bowen. "Which one of you decided to bring me to the freaking hospital because we are going to have a major conversation as to why that is a horrible idea, after I kick your a**!?" She snarled so fiercely at Bowen I couldn't help grinning, she might be in pain but she was still our Sid. 

                                                   Colton

It was slightly amusing seeing Bo with the expression of a deer in the headlights, he seemed unsure how to respond so I figured I'd help him out. "We all made the decision because we didn't want to lose you, now please stop pulling out wires before they have to sedate you again." I tried to sooth her with the calm of my voice but it only sparked a new fire in her eyes as she scowled back at me. "You are going to get me the h*** out of here, and if anyone tries to sedate me, I'll kill them." She roared out as she pulled another wire and set off another round of obnoxious beeps, Simon grabbed her hands and held her tight as he tried to calm her trashing, I helped hold her legs as she kicked out at me. 

"Let me go!" She howled her outrage as Jerry came forward with another needle, probably sedation and there was a new wildness to her eyes when she noticed him. She bucked so hard that she threw Simon off by surprise, grabbing the needle from Jerry and throwing it far out of reach before trying to lunge for him, I stopped her barely. "Jerry get out, now!" Bowen ordered the human doctor who rushed out into the hall without question. "Okay, Sid okay, calm down and talk to us! If you want to get out of here and don't want them to sedate you again you have to calm down and talk to us!" I moved to take Simon's place and hold her still as I tried calming down her racing heart and her growing panic, she was shaking so much I wasn't sure how she would respond.