Kuro's first FREE PROMOTION this Friday!!!

Bummed that you couldn't read this book on Wattpad? Do you miss Kuro's characters and world already, now that it's no longer available?

Fear not! Kuro will be available for free this Friday 10/3/2014 at the link below:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00NLL6YA0 

I have also pasted this link in the Media Section (click the "Buy on Amazon" link on the right), so please make sure you take a look!

NOTE: Not everyone is in the US so the link might be different for your country. Just PM me and I will do my best to help you!

Are you a fan of Kuro and want to support it? Here's what you can do.

1) Share that link with as many friends as you can. Do it over Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram, whatever it takes to share it with as many friends as you can!

2) THE MOST IMPORTANT THING. After you download the book, PLEASE LEAVE A REVIEW ON AMAZON. I'm dead serious, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING YOU CAN DO to affect the rankings of this book on Amazon.

3) If you can't download Kuro, let me know and I'll try to help. But LEAVE A REVIEW IF YOU CAN because that is SO IMPORTANT. 

4) The review link can be found under the title page. See the screenshot in the Media Section if you're not sure. LEAVE A REVIEW!!! PLEASE! :D

5) Stars. When leaving a review on Amazon, if possible, please rate it as highly as you can, especially if you are a fan. I'd be super floored if everyone rated it five stars, but of course, you are free to rate it in any way. But make sure you pay attention to the stars. I had someone rate it with an awesome review, but it only showed up as 3 stars because she didn't realize you can rate it from one to five. FIVE STARS is the highest review, so please try and rate it as high as you can! Thank you!

6) What if Kuro is not available in my country? Don't worry, I'm working on a way to give you a free copy anyway. In the meantime, please click the link above or in the media section, and LEAVE A REVIEW ON AMAZON ANYWAY. Your review will still count. Thank you!

7) Did I mention leaving a review? =p