1- Shy baby [JKxJMxBTS]

Well hey, welcome! This is the first oneshot on here and well... enjoy?
This will be mostly JK centric.
Also a lot of Caregiver! Yoongi in this!

Back story: Jimin & Jungkook; the two littles of BTS. Jimin is the loud and happy little, always the centre of attention. He has the headspace between the ages of 2-5. Hoseok is his main caregiver.
Jungkook, on the other hand, is the golden and shy (i know he's not shy now-a-days but shhh) maknae everyone knows and loves, quiet in little space too, maybe too quiet. This baby has headspace between ages of 0-3, baby maknae, am I right?
Yoongi is his main caregiver.
The boys are have recently started and polygamous relationship so they're not all too lovey dovey yet.

What happens when quiet means he'd be forgotten? (We will be following after the forgetting stage and into the realising stage because I didn't want to write a lot on sad JK)

3rd person's POV

It's been a month, Jungkook has been out of his headspace for a whole god damn month, it's getting to the point where everything feels strained. Jimin has all the attention that they don't notice the younger boy.

Speaking of Mr.Bunny Boi, where is Jungkook now?
Kitchen? No.
Bathroom? Nope.
His room? Hmm good call... not there.
In the house? No.
His studio? Ah, there he is. The studio's been his safe haven for the past month but slowly, the hyungs are remembering their dongsaeng.

*time skip*

Today was dance practice, a day everyone, but Hobi, dreads. Jungkook made his way there before everyone else and started warm up, when he was nearly finished, everyone came in. "Hey, Kookie." Tae said as he saw the dongsaeng, Jungkook nodded and went back to his warm up.

After hours of practice, it was finally time go back to the dorms. Jungkook wanted to stay, he wanted to correct his mistakes so he did so by not following everyone, it's not like anyone was going to notice anyways-. "Come on, baby boy. You need to rest up for tomorrow, we have the big photoshoot tomorrow" Jin said. Well... nevermind, "Ne, Jin-ssi." Jungkook obeyed, not bothering to argue with the oldest, he grabbed his backpack and walked to the van.

Namjoon looked at Jin (everyone else was already in the van) as he locked the door to the dance studio, "Did he call you Jin-ssi, hyung?" Namjoon asked as he put the key in his coat pocket. Jin nodded, as the parent of the group, he was very concerned as to why Jungkook didn't use hyung as he would always in big space and why did it look like something was bothering his baby maknae, still unaware that all of them had done a horrible move and ignored the shy little boy.
The drive back to the dorm was long, Jin was sat on the passenger side, thinking. "Something bothering you, Jinnie-hyung?" Jimin asked as he fidgeted in his seat. Jin shook his head "Jimin-ah, it's nothing. I think we all worked hard today and we are all exhausted. Including you, Jiminie. Well done!" He states, smiling at the little, Jimin beamed at the compliment, slowly slipping.

Jungkook, on the other hand, was fighting his headspace, just like he was yesterday. "Hyungs, Can I use the shower first?" Jungkook asked. A mix of 'sures' and 'okays' came out of the olders' mouths. This got Jin thinking that maybe Jungkook said -ssi as a mistake because he was tired?

"Paaaaaa!" A voice whined, which got Jin out of his thoughts, "Yes, hunny?" Jin said as he saw the little sitting in between Hobi and Jungkook. "How wong until we home?" Jimin asked "Jiminie, we are home. Just need to get out and go to the dorm." Namjoon stated and he turned off the ignition.

Everyone poured out of the van, Yoongi stopping Jungkook.
"Kookie-ah, you okay?" The older asked, the younger nodded. "You know, Kookie. It's been a while since you... you know? Regressed?" Yoongi stated, Jungkook looked at him, still not saying a word. "You think I haven't noticed, right?" Yoongi stated as they walk towards the elevators, where one of them has already taken the rest of the boys up. Jungkook shrugged, "ne, Yoongi-ssi." He mumbled, slowly slipping, he's much easier to talk to when he's about to slip or in little space.