40- I can too? [JKxHSxBTS]

Little! Hoseok
Little! Jungkook
CG! Rest of BTS

AUTHOR'S POV

Hoseok ran happily around around their dorm, he was just happy to be little. Being the dance choreographer can be very tiring.

"Hobi? You don't want to hurt yourself right? Please stop running or the hyungs will kill me!" Jungkook said softly as he caught Hoseok.

"Sowwy, Jungkookie. Hobi stop now." The little replied, grinning before turning around and going into the living room where Doraemon was playing.

Jungkook smiled sadly before following Hobi into the living room.

"He was really well behaved. We even did some colouring together, didn't we Hobi?" Jungkook said, smiling at his hyungs. "Yea! And we pway wif toys too!! I let Jungkookie be iron man!" Hobi replied, smiling happily.

The hyungs smiled, "Glad today was fun for you Hoseokie." Jimin cooed.

Jungkook smiled sadly once again. "I'm going to have a early night. Goodnight Hyungs and Hobi." Jungkook said and walked away.

Jimin observed the boy, why did Jungkook look so sad?

"Aigooo, Hobi. Please put the legos away before you play with another toy. You know how painful it is to step on lego." Jungkook said softly as he walked into the living room.

"Sorry, Jungkookie! I clean it up now." The 4-year old little said and immediate did as told. What a well behaved little! Jungkook couldn't compare to that.

Jungkook curled up in his bed, it felt like his organs squeezed, heart especially. He needed it, it hurts to not have it.

Jungkook slowly slips a thumb into his mouth and relaxed instantly. His heart felt like it was still squeezing heard but not as much so Jungkook grabbed his bunny plush that a fan had given him. This helped, it really did and big Jungkook didn't even understand it, he was technically classed as a little but Jungkook knew he couldn't tell his hyungs. So for now, Jungkook needs to make sure Hoseok is okay when the caregivers aren't around.

Jungkook wakes up at 4am, he was confused. It was their Break week, why was he awake?

Oh shit, I've wet the bed.

Jungkook sighed and changed his bedding like he was 15 again, he was known to have bedwetting issues every so often so the hyungs had brought him pull-ups.

Jungkook placed the bedding and some of his laundry in the wash before going back into his room, grabbing a pull-up from it's box then some pyjamas over it. "Lonely but good." Jungkook mumbled to himself as he curled up in bed again with the tattered bunny. "Yea, still good." He mumbled as his wrinkly thumb went back into his mouth, he sucked on it contently as he fell asleep once again.

By the morning, Jungkook's bunny was hidden and his thumb was out of his mouth.

"Kookie, wake up." Jin said as he shook Jungkook awake. "Hm? What time is it?" Jungkook asked as he slowly woke up. "It's lunch time. I saw the bedding in the washing machine so I thought you might've had a bad night. So I decided to let you sleep in." Jin said as he removed Jungkook's blanket and saw the pull-up between his pale legs. "Definitely, why don't you change into another pull-up for today? We're going to be watching movies all day and knowing you, you'll fall asleep again." Jin said, smiling at the younger.

Jin was right, Jungkook fell asleep. Hobi and Jungkook were cuddling, "daddies?" Hoseok said as the 2nd movie finished, "Yes?" They all replied (but Jungkook.) "Can I put paci in Jungkookie's mouth? I fink he look cute wif it." Hoseok asked as he pulled out his pacifier from his pockets.

"Why would you do that, honey?" Jimin asked, chuckling slightly. "I mean, why not? We'd have something to blackmail him with." Tae replied mischievously.

"No, Taehyung. Jungkook's a little, can't you see it? Or are you all blind?" Hoseok said, he slipped out of headspace.

"We're all blind." Yoongi replied when reality struck him. What Hoseok said is true.

"What if he's not?" Taehyung asked, "Worse case scenario, he gets mad for a few minutes." Jin said as he opened up a new packet of pacifiers and went off to clean one of them before coming back in.

Jin went over to their bunny and placed the pacifier into Jungkook's mouth, the youngest started suckling hungrily on it immediately.

"Hobi, I think you're right. He might be a little, I've never seen someone suck on a pacifier that greedily, not even you, Hoseok." Namjoon stated as he smiled at the maknae.

Yoongi went over and picked him up, "I'm going to nap with him. Don't you dare disturb us." Yoongi said roughly and went off into his and Jin's room.

"You're such a baby." Yoongi said softly as he covered himself and Jungkook up. "I love you, little prince." The rapper said and wrapped his arms around the maknae.

*2 hours later*

"Hey, baby boy." Yoongi cooed as Jungkook opened his eyes. "Wha-?!" Jungkook exclaimed. "What happened?" He asked, his face looking horrified.

"Long story short. Hoseok thought you would look cute with a paci plugged in. Then we realised you were actually a little by looking back at what's happened previously so then Jin gave you a pacifier. You were sucking on it like your life depended on it. Woo, little Kookie!" Yoongi stated, "Jesus that was a mouthful."

Jungkook looked at the older "So I guess I am one then. I proved my own hypothesis." Jungkook mumbled. "You thought you were one too?" Yoongi asked.

Jungkook nodded, "I have a bunny from our first ever fan meet. When I go bed, I feel really weird and fuzzy too. So when Hobi had described little space to us, I realised I may be a little too." Jungkook replied, looking down as he was embarrassed.

"But that was 2 years ago, Jungkook. You've been trying to prove your hypothesis for the past 2 years without help?" Yoongi said, concerned for the boy.

"I just didn't know, to be fair." Jungkook replied.

"You can be our little boy too, you know?" Yoongi said. Jungkook looked at the older, surprised at what he said. "I-i can?" He replied. Yoongi chuckled, "Of course! You're our baby maknae! You can be little too." Yoongi cooed.

"H-how do I go into littlespace then?" Jungkook asked. "First things first. Let's put that pacifier back in." Yoongi said, showing his gummy smile as he held the pacifier up to Kookie's mouth.

The younger opened up and took the paci. He sucked on it for a new seconds then he looked up at Yoongi, his eyes shined with innocence.

"Hello, baby." Yoongi cooed. Jungkook shyly smiled at the older, "hi hi oonie." Jungkook whispered.

"Come here, baby." Yoongi cooed as he outstretched his arms. Jungkook slowly went towards Yoongi and fell into his arms, "dada." Jungkook whispered as he wrapped his arms around Yoongi, the older smiled.

"OH MY GOD!!! Sooo cute!" Jimin squealed. Everyone was at the door of Yoongi's room, "How long have you guys been there?" Yoongi asked. "We be hewe befwore Koo go wittle!" Hobi squealed happily, Jungkook giggled.

"You're so cute."

A/N: As stated before, this was supposed to be longer but now I've gotten a concussion, I'm going to use this time to take a break.

Indigo 💜