38- I don't want to be here no more [JKxTHxBTS]⚠️

TRIGGER WARNING: Please do not read if you are easily triggered.

Self-harm, Abuse, Suicide, Character Death, Depression, Anxiety, Panic Attacks etc.

Life is a wonder, isn't it?

Okay let me just get on with the story.

3rd persons POV

The Past

"Jeon Jungkook! What the hell did you say to your dad?! Why is he now having a go at me about not looking after you?! YOU KNOW DAMN RIGHT I'M THE BEST EOMMA EVER AND EVERYTHING I SAY AND DO IS RIGHT!" Jungkook's mum would yell, "I d-didn't say that, e-eomma." 10 year old Jungkook whimpered out. "YEA RIGHT!"

Jungkook was always alone, his parents were always in and out of their relationship. Always arguing, his older brother's moved out, he was alone.

Jungkook would curl up in bed and cry on a nightly basis. For a 10 year old that had been dealing with a broken family since the age of 6/7, he was going downhill. No one knew, no one cared. Even Jungkook didn't know himself, he was too young to know that his family was different.

At school he was happy with friends, running around, able to be free. No one needed to know what was going on at home, he can handle it himself.

At the age of 10, that shouldn't happen, there should be someone here for him but there was no one.

*Age 13*

"Students remember, mental health is important. Remember these signs and symptoms, tell someone if you see it amongst your friends and family. Abuse can be incredibly damaging and it's not just physical abuse, keep that in mind." The teacher stated as he handed booklets out on Abuse and Mental Health.

Jungkook read through it... "Holy shit, that's me." Jungkook thought but he never voiced it, he can handle it himself.

*Age  14*

He moved to Seoul, a cute little trainee that the Bangtan Boy couldn't help but to coo at, they were all older than him, they took care of their newest member. Jungkook has never felt anything like it, he felt small and cared for.

He discovered little space.

*Age 15*

BTS has finally debuted and harassments continued. "JEON JUNGKOOK! Clearly you have the money, give it to us! I raised you so you can help me back by giving me money you earn!" His eomma yelled through the phone, "I-I don't take control of my money yet. The company does." The son replied, the mother shuts the phone on him.

At this stage, Jungkook was sharing a room with his RM Hyung. Namjoon looked at the teary eyed boy, who was cuddling a old build-a-bear, and he immediately felt so bad for the younger.

"Come here, Kookie." Namjoon said softly and Jungkook took the opportunity to get some love from his leader hyung. "I'm sorry you have to go through this, honey." RM said as he put the small Jungkook on his lap. The younger hid in Namjoon's shoulder and proceeded to cry.

Around 15 minutes later, Jin walks in "You two, emergency meeting- wait, Kookie? What's wrong?" Jin said, he rushed to the two's side.

"Two words: Family Troubles" The rapper replied.

Jin smiled sympathetically and rubbed Jungkook's back. "Think of us as your family too now, babe. We will treat you better than your parents did." Jin said softly.