35- Milk isn't a baby's best friend [JKxHSxBTS]

Okay, this is a mix of two requests,
-
Sick! Jungkook
Lactose intolerant! Jungkook
Baby! Jungkook
Little! Hoseok
Caring! Hoseok
Big Brother! Hoseok

Main CG's for JK: Namjin (appa and papa)
(Jikook are bf's and Jimin's the one JK calls 'daddy')
Main CG's for HS: Taegi (appa and daddy)
-

3rd person's POV

"Of course I had taken my lactose tablets now please please please give me my banana milk!!" Jungkook whined as he made grabby hands at the drink in Jin's hand, "Kookie, I'm serious. Although it's our break, I want to make sure you can enjoy it as much as possible." Jin replied. "Appa! I know!! Now Kookie wants nana milk!" Jungkook whined as he slowly slips into headspace. "Okay, let appa change you into a diaper and onesie first." Jin cooed as they went to the littles' room.

Jungkook was lacose intolerant but luckily not horribly bad, so he tends to take lactose tablets and that normally lets him drink his banana milk and let him eat his damn mac'n'cheese!

Jin did a quick job of changing the younger and now Kookie was happy and content with his banana milk while watching Pokemon with his 'big bubba', Hoseok.

*A few hours later*

It was now 2am, Jungkook woke up with pains in his abdomen.

He did what most babies would do; whine.

But that made it worse.

That was until his bottom slowly became warmer and mushier. He had felt slightly better then but it was really uncomfortable, so he started wailing.

Namjoon came running in and took the baby out of his bed (which had side rails), "What's wrong, bubba?" Namjoon cooed until he smelt what was wrong. "Baby, did you take your tablets? I know you had nana milk earlier" Namjoon asked, Jungkook nodded his head. "I taked the wellow ones!" Jungkook cried. Namjoon saw the empty yellow packet in the bin, "Baby, those are iron. You took the wrong ones." Namjoon sighed and quickly changed Jungkook's diaper.

"What's wrong?" Jin asked as he walked in, "He didn't take his lactose tablets, he took his iron ones by mistake." Namjoon explained, Jin pouted "Oh bubba, it's okay. Appa and papa's got you." Jin cooed as he pucked Jungkook up from the changing table, "Daddy?" Jungkook asked. "Daddy's not here right now, remember? Daddy went for a few days." Namjoon said softly, "Oh ya. Dada weave Koo." Jungkook mumbled and snuggled into Jin. "Don't worry, buddy. Your daddy will come home soon, he had to see his sister in Busan, remember?" Namjoon cooed. "Koo know." Jungkook replied then sighed. "Come on bubba, let's take your tablets quickly." Jin said softly as Namjoon gave the boy a sippy cup of water and his lactose tablets.

*Time Skip*

Jungkook woke up again and immediately started crying. Jin woke up and looked at the boy, "NAMJOON, GET A BUCKET!" Jin called to the man next to him. Namjoon shot up and ran to the bathroom then back and then placed it under Jungkook's chin.

The boy promptly threw up into the bucket as Jin went off to get the boy more water, some wet wipes and more things.

"Kookie otay?" Hoseok asked as he looking into the room. "Kookie's just a bit icky because he ate the wrong medicine before having nana milk, that's all." Jin replied, smiling at the concerned looking boy, Hoseok gasped "Super Hobi to da rescue! Hobi help Koo get betta!" Hoseok said innocently then ran off.

The boy came back with Jungkook's blankie, bunny, a bottle of lemon and honey warm water and his own Mr.Fluffy. "See, Hobi help Koo get betta!" Hoseok stated, giving out his famous heart shaped smile.

*Time Skip*

Several hours of puking and things coming out the other end later, Jungkook finally felt slightly better.

The little was curled up on the couch as his fellow little played with his hair, "Kookie fweel betta now?" Hoseok asked, Kookie nodded. "W-wan papa." Jungkook whimpered. "Jinnie!" Hoseok called, Jin ran in to see the pale looking Kookie.

Jin grabbed the bucket and Jungkook promptly threw up into the bucket.

As soon as he the boy stopped throwing up, he burst into tears.

"Shh, you're okay." Jin said softly as he picked Jungkook up, who immediately cried harder, "Oh, you need a change don't you?" Jin cooed as he laid Jungkook on the other couch, where they laid changing supplies to save them time from walking up and down.

*Time Skip*

"Jungkookie, wake up." Jungkook whines then stirs.

The little slowly opened his eyes, he let his doe eyes adjust to the artificial light before looking up.

Jungkook squealed excited and immediately made grabby hands "dada! Dada!" He called out happily. Jimin picked Jungkook up and kissed his boyfriend's cheek. "Hey baby, Appa and Papa told me you were icky so I came straight home to see my baby boy." Jimin cooed as he pecked Jungkook's cheek several times, making Jungkook giggle.

"How many nappies did you go through, hm?" Jimin said in a baby voice as he changed Jungkook for the nth time today and looked at the bin next to their makeshift changing station. "Sowwy." Jungkook replied, "Oh baby, don't say sorry! It's not your fault, the tablet boxes look similar don't they?" Jimin replied as he picked his baby back up. Jungkook nodded and blushed, he cuddled into his dada while the older went to make a warm drink (that's not milk) for the baby.

He eventually added Honey and Lemon to warm water, it was one of little Jungkook's favourites!

"Sleep tight, my baby."

A/N: I'm sorry, this isn't that good, I'll try to make it up to your guys next oneshot 💜

Indigo 💜