51- You can think that you're in love [JKxHS/JM]

(When you're really just in pain)
-
Just a random drabble I wrote just bc idk tbh.

'Little Bear' has now gone in hiding for a day or a few (which is completely normal for that to happen), I do want her to come back soon tho, IDK why.
-
If you haven't realised: Most of the time I go little is not intentional, I can't just put a pacifier in my mouth and be little, I still don't know why.

Little! Jungkook
JK's siblings: Taehyung, Jin

CG! Jimin
CG! Hoseok
JM's sibling: Namjoon

Boyfriends/Fiancé! NamJin
Bestfriends! VMin

Yoongi has a part in this, don't worry.

*AU: BTS is not a band*

Author's POV

"I really don't think this is working, Jungkook-ah. I love you, you and little ggukie, I really do but I've changed, you've changed. I just don't feel the spark with you anymore."

"I already know, I've seen the messages."

"You what? You looked through my phone."

"Sort of. You let me play on it and he messaged you, hyung. I knew then it was over, I just wanted to savour the moments whilst I can. Why else have I not been little lately."

"Jungkook-ah. I'm sorry."

"That's alright, that's okay you cheated, I'll be gone by tomorrow morning. It's your apartment after all, I don't have much here anyways. One last request?"

"It's the least I can do"

"Cuddle me til the Morning? I'll be gone before you wake up."

"Okay, Ggukie bun"

"Don't call me that, it'll hurt even more"

He cuddled his now ex little one last time.

Blindsided and addicted.

True to his words, Jungkook packed his small amount of things and left by 10am, all whilst the older was asleep. He did leave a note, not for his ex, no. But for the person that his ex boyfriend cheated him on.

The one his Hyungie loved more than him.

Dear Yoongi,

Please take care of him. He may be a caregiver but you have to give him a lot of love for him to love you back.

Yes, he cheated on me with you but it's okay, it wasn't meant to be. I just fell in love with the wrong person, I guess.

Please promise me that you'll be there for him. That's all I request.

I don't know if I'll be okay, to be honest with you but make sure he's okay, hyung.
Make sure Hoseok is okay but I'm sure he'll be.

Please take care of yourself and Hoseokie Hyung.

I'll try my best to make sure Jin Hyung doesn't fire you. I'd feel too bad for you, Producer-nim...

Yours Faithfully,

Kim Jeongguk.

Hoseok woke up and found this note. He decided to respect Jungkook and waited for Yoongi to come over and read it like JK requested.

-

Jungkook was back at his brother's home. "Ah, Ggukie. It's okay, hyungie's got you. Joonie hyungie's here too." Jin said softly as he wrapped his arms around his baby brother.