24- There for you [JKxJM] (JIKOOK)

*REQUEST*

LADS JIKOOK JIKOOK JIKOOK!
I love me a bit of Jikook.

Using the song: There For You (Troye Sivan and Martin Garrix)
This song was also used in GCF in Tokyo.

This is a similar style to my Serendipity oneshot! I've decided that this is what happened before my Serendipity chapter (aka the past) while Serendipity went into the future.

So if I were to put the together, this oneshot is first and Serendipity is second... ya get me?

ALSO: SLIGHT SMUT⚠️⚠️

I woke up pissed off today,
And lately everyone feels fake.

Jungkook had woken up from a 3 hours sleep, it was just practice after practice, he didn't have time to destress of anything like that so everything was a mess.

He was angry at all his hyungs, especially at his crush: Jimin.

He was just stressed, he didn't have time to slip into headspace because of the damn comebacks.

When people would try to praise him, he'd brush it away and he'd always say: "I could've done better" and re-do the whole song or choreography.

When someone asked him a question: He'd snap an answer back at them.

This concerned all his hyungs, Yoongi included... that just shows something. Yoongi isn't the one to be overly concerned but he is for Jungkook.

Somewhere, I lost a piece of me
Smoking cigarettes on balconies

Jungkook finally slipped into his little headspace. He was currently in the golden closet, sucking on a pacifier and playing with stuffed animals, giggling when he accidentally drops them.

Luckily for him, he hasn't been caught yet. But unluckily, he hasn't been caught, he wants a caregiver. He really wants a daddy to care for him, to give him cuddles and to kiss his boo boos away.

But I can't do this alone,
Sometimes I just need a light,
If I call you on the phone,
Meet you on the other side.

"Jungkook-ah, we need to talk privately." Jimin said as he went into the living room.

Jungkook stood up and followed Jimin to his room.

"Y-yes, Jimin-Hyung?" Jungkook managed to say as they sat on the bed. "Jungkookie-ah, you will become the death of me." Jimin mumbled, "W-what?" Jungkook said, confused.

"Oh-so-innocent too." Jimin said smiling at the younger. "What do you me- hmph" Jungkook said before he was shushed with a kiss.

It was a shock at first but the younger managed to kiss back and wrapped his arms around Jimin and the older also wrapped his arms around Jungkook's waist and pulled him to his lap.

After a few more minutes of smooches, they pulled apart. "You know what I mean now, Kook? I love you. I love you a lot. Ever since we debuted, I really did mean it when I said I wanted to spend a lot of time with you. I said my wish out when I said me and you were in a loving relationship." Jimin said, Jungkook looked at him and smiled. "I-I love you too, Hyung." Jungkook replied as he rested his head on the older's shoulder.

So when your tears roll down your pillow like a river
I'll be there for you

When you're screaming, but they only hear you whisper
I'll be loud for you
But you gotta be there for me too