11- Our Prince [JKxBTS/JM]

Inspired by when they dressed like fucking cute ass princes for a photoshoot. (I will be doing it so they're like still lil fetuses tho, JK will be 15/16 in this, Tae and Jimin will be 18 and etc)
Also TYSM for 500 read already!! I posted this just a month ago, that's absolutely crazy!! TYSM 💙💜❤️

Author's POV
"Come on, baby. Photoshoot day!" Jimin cooed as he woke up their shy maknae, who was also his boyfriend. Both of them had known each other from Busan because they used to go to the same dance classes there and they were close then and now, they're together as band mates and boyfriends.

"Dada?" Jungkook said as he stretched, oh I must have forgot to mention: Due to him working stupidly hard and overworking almost everyday during his trainee days, the maknae resulted in regressing into a toddler to get rid of stress.

"Yes, dada's here. You need to be a big boy! We're becoming princes today!" Jimin said as the little sat up "Rweally?!" Jungkook said, eyes lighting up, Jimin nodded "But, you have to be a big boy, okay?" Jimin says as he helps the boy out of his pyjamas and diaper. "Jiminie-hyung. I can change by myself." Jungkook says, Jimin smiled "Well Kook, it isn't the first time I've seen you naked and it won't be the last so be a good boy and let your Hyung change you." Jimin says as he helps Jungkook into a pull-up "And why a pull-up, might I ask?" Jungkook asked. "Just in case, the pants for the outfit is white, don't need it to be stained yellow, do we?" Jimin said as a pair of sweatpants was pulled up onto Kook as Jungkook put a shirt on.

Breakfast was finished and off they went to the photoshoot. "Kookie? You got pull-ups packed yeh? We don't need another accident in outfits, bub. And it looks like I didn't pack any for you." Jin says as he looked at the little, who blushed and nodded.

"If he doesn't have any, I have two in my bag and some other little stuff for him." Jimin states, "And me! Still have stuff!" Yoongi replied before taking a nap. Jungkook blushed brightly, brighter than a tomato, "Oh bub, don't be embarrassed, we're all family here." Namjoon states. "I know, is just uhhhh... nothin" Jungkook mumbled. "What is it, Kook, don't hide from us." Jimin says as he looked at the boy, "Jus awkward, that's all" Jungkook replied, making the adults chuckle "Honey, it's not that awkward, we just want you to be comfortable." Hoseok states as he ruffled Jungkook's hair, the younger nodded.

Eventually they arrived at the place, "Jiminie? Can you help me?" Jungkook asked as he looked down, "Sure, baby." Jimin replied as he help the younger, "There we go all cleaned and charming, might I add. You're the little prince from Busan. I'm the king of Busan." Jimin says as he kisses the younger's forehead.

"Since when were you the King of Busan, hm?" Jungkook said as they walked back into the main room, where everyone was. "Omo! The baby looks so cute! You're Pa's little prince, aren't you?" Jin cooed, "Jin-Hyung, I'm not in headspace." Jungkook replied, blushing once again. "I know but you're so cute!" Jin squeals.

Since Jungkook is the only little in BTS and everyone knows about it, the rest of BTS all have names. Pa's is Jin, Dada is Jimin (also the main caregiver), Appa is Yoongi, daddy is Hoseok, papa is Namjoon and oppa is Taehyung... yea damn right Taehyung is oppa. (A/N: yes, I know Oppa is what females call their brothers/people slightly older than them but shhhh)

"If I go into headspace, I blame you, Jin Hyung." Jungkook mumbled, making everyone chuckle. "Right, groups first then oldest to youngest for individuals!" Seokmin says as everyone went into the studio area. "Wow! This looks amazing!" Hoseok says as he looked around "Let's just get this done and over with," Yoongi mumbled, tiredly... typical! Group photoshoots were finished and now they were individual shoots.

"You look like a zombie! Try to look alive please hyungie!" Jungkook states as he looked at the rapper, making everyone chuckle. "Come here then bubba! You make me feel alive... sorta" Yoongi said and Jungkook did as told before tickling the older in the neck, making Yoongi smiled.

Jungkook giggled and ran back to his daddy, "Hobi, your place as the band's Sunshine is being taken if you don't do anything about it" Namjoon states, "And I'm going to be a maknae." Hobi said sarcastically, "I will always be the sunshine of BTS and Kookie is my little sidekick, aren't ya, Koo?" Hobi said as he patted Jungkook's hair, "Sure?" The youngest replied as Yoongi was finishing up. "Hoseok! Your turn!" Seokmin says as Yoongi gets off the set.

Soon enough it got to Jungkook's turn, "Kookie! You so cute!" Taehyung squeals as he was half way done. "For the sake of cuteness, do you guys want photos while Kook is little? Management said it's okay if you guys wanted it." Sooyung states, the memebers looked at each other grinning, "NO!" Kookie yells, "This is supposed to be professional." Jungkook says. "Come on, baby. It would be cute and the ARMY would find it adorable!" Jimin states as he goes over to Jungkook and kisses the younger's forehead. Jimin knew Jungkook was going to end up slipping after his photos were done, call it a caregiver instinct.

"ARMY like?" Jungkook asked as he slowly slipped, Jimin and everyone else nodded "ARMY would LOVE little Koo." Yoongi states as he walked over to Jungkook and Jimin with a white pacifier in his hands then popped it into Jungkook's mouth. "Appa!" The little whined. "There we go!" Yoongi said happily as he picked little Kook up "Look at the camera and smile." Jimin said as he got out of the set area, Jungkook looked up and smiled behind the pacifier and Yoongi actually smiled too.

Soon enough, each of the caregivers took a photo with little Kookie. Damn, they cute and obviously one all together, "You guys are absolutely adorable! The fans will go crazy for this, the photos are so cute! We'll print the little photos off and let you guys keep them rather than wait til they're posted" Seokmin states as he prints them out.

"OMO! They're so cute! Look at Kookie!" Jimin says as they looked at the photos, they were finally back in the dorms, Jungkook was asleep with Yoongi. "We still have photo frames, right?" Hoseok asked, Jin nodded and went into a drawer and pulled out 6 of the small photo frames and one big one for the 'family' photo.
Each member took their respective photos (with Jimin putting Yoongi's in for him) and decided to place it on their desks in their rooms. "That kid is going to be the death of us." Namjoon mumbled.

*Time skip*

"Jungkook oppa!" A fan yells. Jungkook looks down, clearly uncomfortable. The fans know about his headspace but some just doesn't respect it. "Dada? Paci?" Jungkook says as he looked at Jimin "Has my baby come out to play, hm?" Jimin said as he sat Jungkook on his lap and put a pacifier in his mouth, "Wanna go home." Jungkook mumbled as tears formed in his eyes. "Oh baby, don't cry." Jin says softly, rubbing Jungkook's back as he sat where Jungkook was sitting.

"OMO! JUNGKOOKIE IS SO CUTE!" A fan yells, making people cheering more... this made Jungkook burst into tears. "I'll take him backstage and change him into something else then come back out, can you tell the fans to quieten down, hyung?" Jimin asked as he stood up with the bawling little in his arms, Jin nodded and took the microphone "You guys scared little Kook. Can we quieten down a little for Kookie's sake and you'll get to see him and Jiminie in 5 minutes." Jin states and puts the microphone down, surprisingly, the fans did quieten down.

"There's our cute baby!" Taehyung states as he kissed the little's forehead as Jimin and Jungkook came out "No oppa! No cute! I ish dino, I scawy!" Jungkook replied, he was now changed into a dinosaur onesie... god he's cute so cute that everyone awed.

"This is for you Jungkookie." A fan said as they handed a stitch plushie to Jungkook. "Fanksies! Dada wook! Titch!" Jungkook squeals and he cuddled it close. "Thank you very much." Jimin said as he signs the album, Jungkook took a pen and somehow wrote Kookie on the album. "You're so smart, baby." Jimin said as he kissed the younger's cheek, making Kookie giggle and blush. "Joonie smart!" Jungkook states, "He is, isn't he? He's very smart." Jin replied, smiling at the little.

After the fan meet, everyone was knackered. So what did they do when they got home? Had a massive sleepover upon the little prince of Busan's request... of course! No one could say no to Jungkook, he was far too cute.

A/N: this isn't as long as the usual ones but UGH I'm crying bc I binged watch Bon Voyage and Run BTS for the past three days that I forgot to eat a proper meal... oops 😂😂
Indigo 💜