50- Secret Babies [JKxYGxRMxBTS]

I'm feeling the baby JK vibes so lets roll with it!!

(Also inspired by request from: @Chilled_Mango but it's also basically mostly the request? But with a sorta twist? I confused myself 🥺)

The little Prince of BTS is Koo 🥺
-
-
Hidden Little! Jungkook (0-2)
Hidden Little! Yoongi (2-5)
Little! Namjoon (3-5)
Caregivers! Rest of BTS
-
Also: Sorry for headspace issues last oneshot, I hope I don't go in headspace in the middle of writing again, wanna get it out asap 🥺
-
NGL, went into a panic attack induced little space while writing this so Yay but I still hope you enjoy what I wrote! But hey meet little me, aka 'little bear' and I call my big self 'Big' when little...
-
Author's POV

JK sat in his room, door locked and in bed.

Both hands were holding up a bottle of Milk.

"JUNGKOOK!! JIN CANNOT BE BOTHERED TO COOK!! WE'RE GOING OUT TO EAT!" Taehyung yelled out and he banged on the door.

Jungkook panicked as he tried to get out of headspace. "G-give me 10 minutes." Jungkook replied, he then hears Tae walk away.

"Uh oh" the little whimpered and found the baggiest pairs of sweatpants he owned, he really couldn't be bothered so he kept his pull up on for now.

*Time Skip*

"That was so good! JK, do you want me to finish your's?" Tae asked while grinning, he knows the maknae will say no- "Yes Please." Jungkook said with droopy eyes.

"You never let me do this, are you that tired?"

"Mhm. Wanna go back to bed."

*Time Skip 2 days*

"AISH, You're normally the first to get it right!" The choreographer scolded Jungkook. "Anyways, practice is over until next week."

As soon as they got home, Jungkook ran into his room and closed the door. He quickly put his phone on charge and airplane mode then grabbed his babyspace items and changed into it, he even managed to pour himself his Chocolate Soya Milk from the small carton and into his favourite lilac baby bottle.
He grabbed his iPad (or big Phone as he calls it) and Bun before climbing onto his bed and immediately fell right into the youngest headspace he has, he had managed to put some In The Night Garden on. He giggled at the clumsy chicken (Iggle Piggle) then frowned: He wanted a Iggle Piggle of his own! (A soft toy)

He whined to himself behind the Milk bottle.

"Jungkook, why are you making so much noise- oh." Yoongi said as he walked into the boy's room.

The younger's eyes went wide in horror: How could he forget to lock the door?!

He younger couldn't slip out!

Yoongi came into the room and locked the door. "I got you, buddy." Yoongi said softly, he was a little too so he understood. Yoongi manoeuvred Kookie onto his lap and fed the chocolate Milk, "Since I found out. Just relax okay? I'm a little too, definitely older than what you are right now too. Promise you won't tell anyone, okay? And I won't tell anyone about baby Ggukie." Yoongi said, smiling at the younger, who nodded.

"We'll take care of each other from now on. I'm normally content with playing with some toys or colouring so it's more of keeping an eye out for each other, hm?" Yoongi said, the little nodded again but slowly fell asleep.

Yoongi laid the baby down and nodded placed a pacifier into the boy's mouth. He then placed the tablet aside and went to Jungkook's en-suite to wash the bottle. "Such a cutie." He mumbled to himself.