17- Bunny and the new boy [JKxJM]

This is like a new version of one of my Tythan oneshots with Jikook instead.
ALL OF BTS ARE MENTIONED.
We're focusing on Jikook because oof.

*THEY'RE NOT A BAND IN THIS*

In this school, it's for students that are trainees and whatnot so they tend to be put back education wise so they could focus on debuting. School here only goes on Mondays-Wednesdays for that exact reason.

Author's POV
Jungkook was know as the bunny, he only has one close friend; Taehyung, the rest are just... near close friends. Yet he could make so many, he was rich, cute and can cure sadness but why is he so alone? He cannot cure his own sadness that lays within the heart.

Quite sad, I know.

Jungkook was also someone you would call a little, being little meant that he was stress-free and Taehyung knew, the younger told the elder. Taehyung didn't mind it at all, after all, his boyfriend, Yoongi, was also a little.

Taehyung had tried to put them up for playdates but it ends in Jungkook hiding in his room. Last time he tried; Yoongi got jealous that Taehyung was feeding Jungkook a bottle and ended up making the younger slip out of headspace and hide in his room.
Don't get them wrong, they still hang out when they're big.

Now let's get to the present times!

"Welcome back, students! Hope you enjoyed your winter break and I especially hope that you've submitted your assignment, this will go towards your end of year grade. By the looks of it, a few of you already submitted it, well done! For those who haven't done so, your due date is in two day." Mr.Bang states.
"You must have done it right, Kookie?" Taehyung asked, the younger nodded. Taehyung sat on a table with Yoongi and Jungkook, there was still a free space. "mhm, I finished it on the first week of the Winter Break." Jungkook replied.

Suddenly there was a know at the door, "Ah, this must be the new student." Mr.Bang states as he opened the door "Hello, Sir." The new boy with light pink hair states (I'm sorry but I LOVE Jimin's pink hair), "Come on in, Mr.Park. Introduce yourself to the class." The teacher says as the both walked to the front of the class, everyone was staring at the 6ft boy at the front of the class.

"Hi, I'm Jimin Park, I'm 21 years old and it's nice you meet everyone." Jimin says, "Right, Jimin. Can you sit on the table with the pink bunny on it." Mr.Bang states, Jimin nods and goes and sits next to Jungkook.

Right, to make his classes livelier, Mr.Bang had used line friends characters for each table and that was a table group.
(A/N: My secondary school did something similar for our maths class. We used animals instead and lets just say class quizzes were very... interesting. Imagine like 30 animal noises coming from 14/15 year old students... yea, no comment!)

"RIGHT, hope no one forgot that we had to do a pair project for the next 3 weeks. Since Jimin is now here and Namjoon is actually in class for once, everyone is in a pair. I don't care if you don't like who you're sitting next to, just get it done. Unless you tell me you're willing to swap with each other. Keep in mind, this is for OUT OF SCHOOL. We are not doing this in class" Mr.Bang states as he handed everyone the assignment notes and then waves them off.

"I'm still in the middle of unpacking my apartment, so we could meet at a cafe or something?" Jimin suggests to Jungkook, Yoongi buts in "Wait, first thing first. Please let us introduce ourselves." Yoongi says as the four walked to the lunch hall and to the table where their other friends were. "Well I'm Yoongi, I'm 22. This is Jungkook, he doesn't talk a lot, he's quite shy and he's 18 years old. Lastly, this is my boyfriend Taehyung, he's 21." Yoongi says as he sat down in his usual seat. "Hey, Jiminie! Long time no see! You remember Joonie, my boyfriend. This is Hoseok and Moonbin. Hope you're not homophobic or else you'll have problem with all of us." Jin states, they were friend back when Jin moved to Busan for middle school but they never talked about sexual orientations "Hey, Jinnie-Hyung! It's great to see you again and oh no, if I was homophobic, I'd be against myself. Also, it's nice to meet everyone!" Jimin says as he took out a carton on banana milk, which was Jungkook's favourite.