*CHAPTER 2*

"Jag soona soona lage jag soona soona lage jab koi rahe na apana jag soona soona lage""Bro can you please change the track I am having a headache right now and gonna sleep while driving and I am sure you don't wanna die so young in your life so pl...

"Bro can you please change the track I am having a headache right now and gonna sleep while driving and I am sure you don't wanna die so young in your life so plzz stop this god damn music"
"I dont know what I want anymore Sid"
"Oh god plzz not again Sam you dated her for only 3 months....and you broke up because you can't handle a long distance so what's there to cry so much about it.. now stop behaving like a wuss "
"You will not understand Sid "
"Ya sure I will not because this is stupidity" "No its love "
"Yah!!! and thats stupidity for me"
"Yaa sure sid just because bua(father's sister) and........... I am sorry sid... I didn't mean to"
"It's ok bro that's what love does anyway hurts people you are close to"
"I am so sorry bro "
"Oh god stop it Sam you know I will never be angry with you for these petty things so chill and plzz change the song for god's sake...and besides stop being a wuss you are going to get a lot of girls in dehradun and believe me bro I have been to the campus dehradun girls are quite hot" he changed the song and looked at me and said
"Sid you know that's not what i look for in a girl"
"Ya ya i know your old bullshit your heartbeats will increase and blah blah blah when you meet that girl and others idiotic stuff did you feel likewise for Roshni "
"To be honest NO maybe thats why I opted for a break up rather than a long distance if she would have been my true love my heart would not have allowed me to leave her"
"Oh god you talk like a 14 year old girl.... No wait even girls dont talk like that anymore and for your kind information heart's function is to pump blood not restrict you from breaking up with a girl"
"You and your ideologies Sid I wonder what would happen if you fall in love.....??"

"Then you would keep wondering only because SIDHARTH NIGAM is never gonna fall in love not in this life atleast " Sam gave me his standard sarcastic look which he always gives whenever I say that I am never gonna fall in love I don't know what makes him believe that there is a girl out there for me..... who would make me fall for her and change me.... I dont think a girl like that exists because love for me is the most stupid concept given to us by our very own bollywood it makes us believe in fairytale endings and whatsoever but real life is hard a lot harder than a fairytale .....its not like I hate girls just that I am not into the concept of love I am more into casual dating you meet a girl you are attracted towards her she is attracted towards you....you spend some quality time with each other, go on dates ,have sex and then there will come a time when you both will not be interested in each other anymore that's when you move to another girl and she moves to another guy.......thats my concept of dating and I am quite happy with this no stress no attachment equals to a happy life but my brother here is still old school types I can't blame him its bollywood who should be blamed he is totally opposites of what I am but he is the only best friend I have since my childhood SAMEER NIGAM" he is my Mama's (maternal uncle's) son which makes him my cousin but he is no less than a brother to me infact I dont think I would have loved my own brother like I love him if i had one...same goes for Mama and Mami (maternal uncle and aunt) they love me like they love their own kids SHANAYA di and SAMEER...and so does my mom "VIBHA NIGAM" my life  and my world she is the world's best mother and my lifeline and I know I am hers too....so this is my family Mama,Mami,Shanaya di,Sameer and my Mom they mean the world to me.... It would be difficult to live without them although Sam is going to be wid me in Dehradun i am going there to complete my MBA in St Teresa and so is Sam ......Mussoorie has been our home for as long as we know.... although it merely takes 2 hrs to reach mussoorie from dehradun I am still gonna miss it.I was lost in my thoughts when my phone started ringing....
"Bro some Tanya is calling" Sam informed me....
"Ya i knw ....let it be she has been driving me nuts from few days"....
" Oh!!!this must be some special girl"
"why so?"

"See girls going gaga over my brother is quite normal but a girl driving you nuts is not at all normal" I laughed at his comment "Actually bro there is nothing special we dated for while but i think she now wants something serious thats why I talked with her but she wants to continue...so i decided to ignore her "....
"Oh!!! Bro isn't this a little rude I mean its not wrong that she likes you" ....
"Yah I know but talking to her knowing about her feelings would only fuel her emotions for me and I can't give her what she wants so if i ignore her atleast she will move on and search for someone who can give her that commitment she wants..."

Sam had a faint smile on his face and replied
"I am never going to understand you" I smiled at his reply...the song had been changed the current track was the latest party anthem and far more better than the last one and we entered DEHRADUN god knows what is in store for us here ....i hope all good things....after some more driving we reached the bungalow that we were to live in for the time we were in dehradun and it was a marvelous piece of architecture

after some more driving we reached the bungalow that we were to live in for the time we were in dehradun and it was a marvelous piece of architecture

This is a gift from my mom and as usual i love it.....merits of being member of The Nigam family luxories are all around you we parked my car and entered into our not so humble abode....tommorrow is going to be our first day in our college excitement is a small word to describe my feelings right now ..... feelings for new beginnings,new friends,new city and new life....

 feelings for new beginnings,new friends,new city and new life