*CHAPTER 47*

I woke up with a wide smile in my face.... The reason was obviously the Greek god who has been haunting my dreams since the day I met him.... Shut up Avu.... You need to concentrate don't be such an easy target for him.... I gave my usual pep talk to myself which eventually ended up with me imagining about him again but then again I was interrupted by a sudden movement beside me and looked at my side to find Rads cuddled up inside her blanket I smiled at her and was just about to get up from bed when my phone ringed... It was Sidharth.... my heart started doing it's summersault again.... What does he want to talk we would anyways be meeting for going to the temple may be he wants to talk about something else... Good Mr Nigam you need to work hard to get me this time.... I smiled and picked it up controlled my heart and said...
"Good morning...." I said...
"Good morning Avu..." He said and I smiled Avu he said good morning not that you are the most prettiest girl he has ever laid his eyes on stop smiling like a teen...
"Avu.. I needed to ask you something " he said...
"Oh yes ask na..." I said blushing again...
"Woh... Rads is back in your room right I just need to go to Sam's room " he said... And my blush vanished...
"Ya she is back.."
"Okay thank you..." He said...
"Hmm... You called for asking about Rads only..." I asked... expectantly
"Ya... Did I wake you up... I am sorry I thought you would be awake we had to leave by 7 that's why..." He said casually...
"No no... It's fine... I was awake...." I said and gave myself a hit.... Very nice way of showing him that you crave his attention wow Avu...
"Okay.... Bye then..." He said and I hmmed again....
"And yes I forgot one more thing.... "
"What??" I asked.... Excitedly.... Now he is gonna say something romantic...
"You guys need to wear traditional too it's kind of a rule inside the temple" he said and my face fell again....
"Yah..... We know Vibha aunty told us yesterday..." I said...
"Okay... Ya one more thing..." He said again and I got excited again....
"Ya... Tell" I said...
"Don't be late.... We really are in short of time " he said... Oh God has this guy forgotten that I am angry on him or what.... He is not being romantic at all
"Fine.... Thank you MOM for the guidelines" I said huffing... I could hear him chuckling....
"Acha Avu one more thing!!" He said I wasn't excited now must be one of his instructions again...
"What now Sid... We will not be late and will not get lost in the resort too... Now are all your instructions over" I asked huffing again.....
"No my dear nakchadi I was just telling you that you should open the doors of your room soon and alone I don't think you want everyone to see what is waiting for you outside.... Bye love dieing to see you" and with that he turned off the call I got out from the bed ran and opened my door and saw the prettiest bouquet of pink and white roses I have ever seen in my life with a note attached to it...

And true to his words I was actually smiling.... Mr Nigam you may be stupid enough to not tell me about a guy like Rey but surely nobody can beat you in being the most romantic guy a girl could ever get.... I heard the blankets in our bed shifting Rads may have woke up I was still standing at the door she looked towards me and asked...
"Is anybody at the door Avu ??" She asked me sleepily...
I closed the door with the bouquet in the hand and said...
"No... no one just my stupid but romantic as hell ex boyfriend making my day with these flowers " I said to her keeping the flowers in the vase that was nearby....
"Awwww..... That is so sweet of him.... But wait why are you saying him as your ex" she said confused
"Because he is my ex don't you remember our break up " I said...
"Shut up Avu you know all that....."
"Yes yes Sid ki chamchi No 1... I know all that was a lie and I also know that Sid loves me a lot and so do I..... but I have the right to torture him a little bit after he made me cry so much due to his antics..... And you being my best friend should support me not your devar... Understand" I said pointing at her...
"Aye aye captain..." She said giving me a salute
"Good... Now get your cute ass up from the bed and descend towards the washroom because I don't wanna be late... we have to leave by 7..." I said and she laughed...
"Do one thing you go have your bath I will take a nap by that time.... Come and wake me up after you are done..." she said and slumped back to her pillow I looked at her... facepalmed myself.... And went near her
"What do I do of you... lazy bum...." I said and gave a light hit on her bum...
"Nothing babe.... Just let your bestie sleep for another 20 mins..." She said with her eyes closed and smiling...
"Okay fine but not a second more after I come out of the washroom..." I said...
"Promiseeee...." She said I returned towards the bathroom and had twisted the door knob when Rads literally screamed
"WAIIIIT!!!.." I left the knob and turned towards her with shock and she was sitting wide eyed fully awake now....
"What happened ??" I asked still surprised....
She came running towards me and held the door knob now....
"Nothing.... Woh woh I changed my decision I will go take a bath you can go next... Okay.... " With that she was going inside but I stopped her...
"But why so.... 10 seconds ago you wanted to sleep what happened suddenly " I asked confused....
"N...n...n...nothing Avu..." She said giving me her nervous laughter ....
"Bijlani.... What are you hiding from me come on speak up...." I said nudging my brows...
"Nothing babe.... w...w...what will I hide from you.... I just wanna go and have a bath first... " She said again giving me her nervous laughter... What is she hiding....
Then it hit me.....!!!
"Oh my freaking god!!!!.... Is Sam inside the bathroom??? Did you guys have bathroom sex in our room??? " I asked her wide eyed....
"WHATTT!!!! Chiiii Yaar Avu what kind of imagination you have.... Do you really think we will do that with you in the room.... I mean chi..."
"Then why the fuck are you dieing to go into the washroom first " I asked her
"Fine I give up... It's better if I tell you myself otherwise I don't know what all weird stuff you will imagine I am hiding inside here...." She said and entered in the washroom I followed her she went near the hanger and showed me a pile of cloth at first I was confused but then I recognised the clothes...
"Oh my god !!!! Radhika bijlani why the hell is your sexy blue nightwear torn into halves and what is Sam's t-shirt and shorts doing in our bathroom" I asked obviously I knew what they were doing but come on Yaar it's my right to tease her...
She blushed and said...
"Don't tease me okay.... You probably would have guessed why my nightwear is torn as you were the one who predicted it and then I had to wear his clothes to comeback here I came back late and changed into my clothes so you don't ask me anything...... but as stupid as I am I forgot them here in the bathroom only.... Hence I was trying to stop you.... Happy now..." She said and went and sat at the edges of the bathtub blushing again.... I thought of teasing her a little bit more!!
"Uhuh!!!... Bestie not happy at all I need the details bro.... Was it rough and wild or slow and passionate.... Waise looking at your clothes I think the first option right " I said...
"Shut up avu... I am not discussing it in details and fyi it was the second option and the clothes are like that because you know.... He was desperate and all because of what happened in the last few days.... And that's it... Nothing more to discuss" she said...
"Arey why not ??" I asked...
"Okay I will tell you everything in detail bit by bit..." She said...
"Good carry on then..." I said..
"Hold your horses babe.... But.... "
"But??"
"You will have to promise on our friendship that whenever you and Sid do the deed you will give me the details bit by bit too....agreed " she asked nudging her eyebrows... My cheeks reddened with lightning speed...
"Fine.... I will not ask... Go now I will take my bath then you can take yours " I said sticking my tongue out....
"That's like my girls... " She said and went from there and I carried on with my bath...
..............................................................................
"Bye love... Dieing to see you.." I said and cut the call off.... I love you soo much nakchadi if only I was there to witness that smile of yours but no I am here delivering my brother from another mother his clothes to wear for today I went and knocked on his door....
"Coming..." Sam said from inside I am so sure that idiot would be still sleeping... He came almost after 15 mins and opened the door with sleepy eyes no shirts...but the biggest smile in his face...
"Come on yaar Sam atleast try and hide the fact that you had sex last night" he looked at me surprised at first but then smiled and opened the door wide so I could enter his room...
"Good morning to you too.... Brother" he said and I gave him my look...
"And I am guessing Avu told you about it..." He said...
"Yes... Even if she wouldn't have I would have still found out because as I can see you are not actually trying to hide you numerous lovebites...." I said...
He looked at his mirror saw them and smiled again...
"Atleast stop smiling you douchebag think about your brother standing beside you atleast.... who is not even getting a kiss from the love of his life btw..... so the least you could do is show some sympathy towards me... That's what brothers are for..btw" I said...grumpily...
"Easy... Easy tiger.... Don't get jealous of your big brother.... I am sure your happy days will come soon too.." he said patting my back in a joke kind of a way...
"Shut up Sam... " I shouted at him and he chuckled....
"Hey.... It's not my fault that Avu is angry on you right now.... Infact it's your own so stop giving me those glares... waise why are you here so early??" He said...
"Because my dear big brother is in love bliss and forgot about everyone going to the temple hence I am here to give him his clothes instead of burning them so that he would be forced to go to the temple without his kurta because he is pissing me off right now..." I completed my monologue after a sarcastic smile...
"Uff.... Avu seriously needs to be back with you soon I don't think I can handle your mood swings now bro..." He said..
I laughed and said...
"And you need to cover those hickeys..." I said pointing towards them...
"Don't worry Rads already took care of it gave me some of her weird make up products to hide it..." He said with a wink...
"Cool....get ready the bus service called they will be arriving anytime soon we are already running late.... I said..
"Okay fine bro..." He said with a thums up...after about half an hour we both got ready and went towards the lobby it was already 7:30 by now both of us were late I thought everyone would be in the bus already but Di, Jeeju ,Soumya and Anjali were waiting in the lobby I and Sam went towards our them...
"Sorry guys we are late but why are you guys waiting here the buses have come right " Sam asked...
"Ya Sam it has but avneet and her friend are not here till now that's why everyone has to wait" Soumya said twitching her lips...
"Exactly what kind of behaviour is this we should never be late for things like puja in a Mandir " her sister Anjali took her side.... I don't know what issue they have with Avu..... trying every ounce in them to bully her but where is Avu and Rads she is always so punctual and everything...
"Offo Anjali who believes in all this nowadays besides if Young's girls will not take time to get ready then who will " Di said to her ...
She just gave a fake smile to them.... Di and Jeeju came towards us and both of them looked really nice...