*CHAPTER 36*

Guys the chapter 35 which was updated previously was incomplete I noticed it after I came through a comment so please go and read the complete chapter if you hadn't read it previously I don't know why wattpad behaves in this funny way with me only I have no idea but still for future references all my chapters will always end with my note for the readers and my name at last so if any of the chapter doesn't have it please comment so I can go and correct it....happy reading....
*****************************************
"What was this Sid have you gone nuts or something.... Is this even logical..." Sam screamed at me when we reached my room....
"I know....I know I just couldn't..."
"You couldn't handle your rage or should I say ego your relationship with Avneet is not something to bet upon... have you lost it...."
"I know Sam but what should I have done..."
"Oh you really don't know it do you.... you should have just told Avneet all the truth we have all the proofs we need we didn't have to keep that asshole in this house at all...."
"Sam but he went on babling about how there is no love between me and Avu and it's just destiny... And couldn't take it anymore...."
"Sid he saying it doesn't make anything true we need to tell Avu about him right now..."
"And Make her loose her faith in friendship again.... That faith which your Rads brought back in her life after so long she is happy with all she has her best friend Rads and us and again now we become the reason that she comes to know that yet another friend of hers broke her trust...."
"You don't understand it Sid you can't protect her from all this someday we will have to say it to her I am just afraid it would get too late "
"Ya we will tell her but what if Rey understands his mistake when he can't create misunderstandings between us "
"What if he doesn't or worst what if he is successful in creating misunderstandings between you two..."
"No he wouldn't.... Believe me.... he wasn't able to do it even when we didn't knew anything about him now atleast I know it..."
"But Sid..."
"I know Sam you care about me and Avu and I know you are saying the right thing to do not but trust me this one time..."
He looked at me....
"I will be there with you whatever you do Sid.... But are you really sure you want to put your relationship through this trial.."
"Ya I think I am..."
"Ok then... I guess even I have to lie to Rads too... As there is no use in hiding something from Avu and telling it to Rads she will end up telling her within a minute..."
I laughed to this and said...
"Ya we may be brothers but they both are soul sister's..."
We both laughed....
"Ok all fun is fine but we need to be extra careful now...." Sam said...
"Yes Sam although I have warned him there is risk he may try an harm anyone like he did with Samaira..."
"Ya.... You are right Sid the security staff changes I made let them be as they are we are going to need the extra security..."
"Ya...."
"Waise what are you gonna tell Avu and Rads about who sent the goons yesterday..."
"I have not thought of that part may be we will tell that the goons were caught and were just there for a theft... She may not believe it at first but we will just brush it off..."
"Ok whatever you say..." Sam said...he looked quite tensed even though I know my brother he is not gonna be relaxed till that Rey is thrown out of Nigam mansion ....
"Come on Sam cheer up now nothing is gonna happen and I know how to cheer you up..."
"No Sid I am in no mood to loose from you in fortnight..." Sam said...
"I was not talking about fortnight... I was talking about shopping..."
"Sid... The girls are affecting your brain now... Why would shopping cheer me up..." He asked...
"But shopping with Rads would do..." And as soon. As I took Rads name his face brightened....
"Ya definitely... Let's call and ask them where they are..."
"Patience my dear ashique.... We don't need to the security team behind them had informed me when they had entered into the mall..."
"Ok let's go then..."
"Let's take Jeeju also with us..."I said...
"Ya you are right..." We came out of our room and were just halfway our path when we saw Jeeju coming towards us...
"Great.... You both are together I was coming to you guys only..."
"Even we were also coming to you..."
"Really for what...??" He asked...
"You tell first" I replied...
"Woh..... Actually.... I was thinking even we three should join the girls with shopping you know even I have many things to buy... And I don't like shopping alone..."
We both looked at each other and then at Jeeju and smirked I thought of teasing him a bit...
"Ok Jeeju no problem but we can go with you alone also some other day you know...
"No...no... I can't even choose for myself...." The girls can help in that matter so..."
"Jeeju it's clearly written on your face say it you miss Di ..... Nothing else...." Sam said... And Jeeju's face was vermilion red....
"Ok fine.... Now tell why were you guys coming to me..."
"Woh... Woh... We needed to ask you about some wedding functions..."
"Which function....??"he asked....
"Sangeet..." I said...
"Cocktail..." Sam said...
Now Jeeju smirked at us...
"Acha.... I didn't knew that my brother-in-law's were soooo multi talented both of you are handling two different functions that too... functions which will take place just before the wedding.... I mean there is still time to it..." He said...
"Ya we are always prepared you know..." I said trying to hide the truth...
"Even I can read what is written in your face saale Sahab..." Even you guys are dieing to meet my sisters...." He said...
"Ek minute... You mean sister..." Sam said..
"Arey why even Rads is a sister to me now..." Jeeju said and we laughed we three got ready and reached the mall...
**************************************
"Don't tell me Avu you don't even like this...." Bhabhi told me....
"Bhabhi what to do I don't think I will like anything let's shop for you guys no...."
"Arey tabse hum log wahi to Kar rahe hai.... Hum hi shopping Kar rahe hai..... You don't like anything Here..... seriously I mean come on this one looks pretty...." She said holding a royal blue colour top
"Ok Bhabhi if you say so I will get it but really guys I am in no mood to shop for me today can we please just concentrate on you guys...." I said.... Which was true my mind was only stuffed with Sidharth god knows what they got to know I just wish both of them are alright.... I am just so tensed right now I shouldn't have come here only but I couldn't ditch Bhabhi at the last moment she would have asked the reason and I couldn't tell her that..... Please god keep Sid safe....
"Ok fine Avu if you don't want it we will not force Rads do you wanna buy something else...." Bhabhi asked Rads....
"No Bhabhi enough for today...." She said...
"Ok then you guys wait near the gate I will pay the bill and come...." She said and went to the billing counter.....
"You are still thinking about yesterday aren't you?......" Rads asked....
"Ya Rads how can I be shopping when all I can do is think about Sid being alright or not...."
"Come on babe if Sam and Sid say that they are gonna be fine it means there is nothing to worry... And even I am worried too.... But look we can't show this on our face for the sake of the families right babe...." Rads said keeping her hands on my shoulders....
"Hmm..... You are right Rads.... What would I do without you..." I said and side hugged her....
"You don't need to think about it I will always be there..." She said and hugged me back right then Bhabhi returned....
"Heyyyy.... You guys are hugging without me....." She said and made a pout...
"No worries...." Rads said and we both gave her a bear hug....
Right then her phone buzzed obviously from Bhai he had already called her 4 times this was the fifth call....
"Ahem.. ahem.... Someone is soooooo desparate to see you back in home.... Or should I say back in his arms..." Rads teased Bhabhi...
"Offo this Jai no he is behaving as if I went to fight off a war at the border... wait.... I will just attend the call..." Bhabhi said and picked up the call...
"What is this Jaan.... This is the fifth time you are calling!!!!...."
"Ya we just finished I think we will be going to the food court here I am famished" Bhabhi said...
"Ok...bye...love you..." She said and cut the call...
"My Bhai is head over heels for you...Bhabhi.... I mean 5 calls within a span of 3 hours....."
"I agree... You guys are just made in heaven match...."
"Ho gayi tum dono ki teasing now come let's go and eat something I am hungry like hell...." Bhabhi...said....
We went into the food court and ordered our food and were waiting for it when my eyes were closed by a very strong pair of hands I first thought it was Sid but then how can he be here then I heard Di speaking...
"Arey who is it..." May be even there eyes were closed and now the hands were removed and I saw Sam and Bhai standing behind Rads and Bhabhi respectively.... Which means.... I turned to my back to find Sid smirking at me.... I hugged him tight and so did Rads and Bhabhi to Sam and Bhai after that...
"When did you guys come here.??.."Rads chirped...
"Just few minutes ago that's why Jeeju called to know where exactly you guys are..."Sid answered
"Oh and I couldn't even make it out..." Bhabhi said eyeing Bhai....
"Ok girls have you guys ordered " Bhai asked...
"Ya we have actually " Bhabhi answered....
"Ok come Sid and Sam let's order our food also then " Bhai called them and the boys went there to give there order and came back after ordering...
"So girls all ready for the resort and the mini wedding vacation " Bhai asked...
"We both are but your sister isn't..." Bhabhi replied...
"Arey why..." Sam asked puzzled
"God knows Sam she was so not herself today... And even didn't shop a single top for herself..." Bhabhi replied...
"Arey but why you were soooo excited about going out shopping with the girls just the day before...." Bhai asked...
"Ya Bhai I was but that was not because I wanted to shop a lot that was because it was my first time shopping with a girl gang nahin to in Chandigarh it's always me alone or with you or with mom and Snehu MAA so I was excited..."
"Come Avu I know you okay it can never happen that you go to a shop and don't buy a thing this girl has something or the other to buy even when she sees a grocery shop I am sure something is bothering you..." Bhai asked...shit I should have thought about it obviously Bhai can decipher me very easily I can trick Bhabhi but not him what do I say now...
"I think my girlfriend right now needs a romantic shopping date and I am taking her for one..." Sid said smiling at me...
"Ya bro you should... Arey afterall she is my nanand(sister-in-law) " Bhabhi said...
"No Sid there is no need I really...."
"Why there is no need Avu I being your brother order you to go with Sid " Bhai said...
"See abhi to honewale dulhe se bhi order mil Gaya..." Rads said laughing...
"The food is gonna come now let's eat na..." I said looking towards Sid...
"Avu if you are hungry I will get chips and we can go shopping then and after we come here you can have your sandwich and milkshake " he said...
"Ya Sid is right now go you both"
"Guys I was thinking after Sid and Avu come we can go and watch a movie it's gonna be our last day out here we all are gonna get busy due to the preparations..." Bhabhi asked...
"Ya Di superb we all can go it will be a blast....."
"Ya superb idea" Sid said we left from there to go on our so called shopping date
***************************************
"Sid you really didn't need to do this I know you hate shopping...you don't even shop for yourself.." She said
"Yup you are right " I said...
"So let's go no we will just eat our food and then go for the movie...." She said coming to my side... I went near her and kept one hand on her waist and the other on the railing of the mall's corridor and brought my face quite near to hers...
"Sid... What are you doing this not your home... shopping mall hai... Anyone can see .." she said getting scared as usual god this girl is a sherni and a rabbit all in one... I flipped her hair with my fingers and said...
"First of all this mall is more safer for romance rather than my home right now which is filled up with both our relatives... And second of all if my girlfriend is so stressed about me that she doesn't shop for her brother's wedding then it's my duty to pamper her with shopping...that's why we need to shop for you besides I think I will enjoy more if I am alone with you rather than in the food court..." I said coming more close to her...
"Waise... How did you know that I didn't shop for that reason..." She asked me blushing... I distanced from her a little but not fully
"Because you have a habbit of overstressing "I said kissing her nose...
"I am not overstressing okay...anyways what did Samaira...say.." she asked finally sorry my love I have to lie to you but it's just to keep you safe from the heartbreak you will suffer when you come to know about Rey...
"Nothing much actually but yes the burglars were caught and they did all this just for a theft you know we are one of the richest house here and it's a wedding going on they thought they could get a big hand here but somehow Samaira got in between so they had to... Anyways nothing to worry Avu "
"No Sid there is everything to worry about this I mean no thief is so foolish to break all this security just to get there hand on some jewelleries..." She said my girl is more intelligent than I thought of course I should have come up with a better lie but nothing can explain all this together...
"Avu don't stress that much.... it keeps happening here " I said ignoring her logical questioning...
"Ok fine... Whatever you say but I still feel...." She was about to say something but I held her waist and pulled her close...
"And I feel the sudden urge to kiss you... that is what you want to say... right love..." I said... this was the only way to distract her now...
"No it isn't my dear Mr hottie.... Btw I was promised a shopping date rather than this what you are doing now..." She said smirking at me...
"Sure my lady whatever you want " I said leaving her and then we went into different shops and got her stuff but then she was looking at some shirts and asked me to choose between two full sleeve shirts a royal blue and yellow... I was looking at both of it but my eyes fell on a light blue and pink shaded crop top a manequin was wearing...
"Avu rather than these that will look good on you " I said pointing there she turned towards the manequin and looked at me
"The blue one the crop top "she asked...
"Yup it's cute right..." I said...
She giggled and said...
"Baby you must be the first boyfriend in this world who is saying his girlfriend to buy a crop top rather than a shirt..."
"Arey so what is the problem in it that's more cute than this shirts that's why I told besides we wear clothes to look good and to be comfortable" I said...
"Baby but wouldn't you mind if boys become all kind of flirty with me because I wear these kind of revealing clothes..." She asked...
"Come on Avu it's not your first time wearing these clothes is it..." I asked..
"Obviously not..."
"Which means you are comfortable wearing them and you carry them out well too..." I said..
"Yup..."
"So that's what matters and rahi Baat boys flirting with you they will do it even if you are wearing a burkha because you are beautiful and drop dead gorgeous and fyi all those boys can go to hell because they may get attracted to your clothing and style but you do all those things just for me so it is them who should be insecure not me..."I said...
"How can you be sooooo dream come true boyfriend..." she said coming near me and wrapping her hands around my neck...
"Now see who is being romantic in a public place.." I asked...
"I don't care Mr Nigam..." She said brushing her nose with mine...
"But I do... Come let's pay for all this.... " I said... She took the crop and one of the shirt and we went to the billing counter I took out my card...
"Excuse me Mr Nigam I paying for my stuff..." She said...
"Come on Avneet let me do it I took you out for a shopping date so it's my treat..." I said...
"But this is all my stuff .." she said...
"So what you pay for it next time..." I said ..
She smiled and said " okay fine..." I paid the bills there and then came back to the food court and everyone had already eaten there stuff and were having there drinks I and Avu munched on our food and also had our drinks then finally we all went to the movie theatre...
"So guys we have to choose between the rom com and the horror movie. .what say..." Jeeju asked...
"Romcom..." Both Avu and Sam almost screamed
"Come on guys we always go for Rom com let's go horror today..." I said...
"Come on Sid you know I am afraid of these movies...and so is Avu..." Sam said...
"Ya...I can't even handle the Bollywood horror movies and the movie you guys are talking about is a Hollywood one..." She said looking at the poster...
"Ya Avu but we all are together come let's watch it I think it will be fun " Jeeju said...
"No no we are not going..." Sam said...
"Come on no baby it will be fun" Rads said fluttering her eyelashes on Sam... I just hope it works...
"No no no that fluttering is not gonna work .... And you too Rads I thought you like romedy movies..." Sam asked...
"Ya I do but I have already watched this and the other movie had great reviews let's go na Sam pleeeeeese" she said I can see Sam was about to break...
"No please Rads even I can't handle horror movies " Avu said...
"But love I will be there beside you don't worry na it will be fun and look at the situation like this Rads will get totally bored there in the romcom so for your best friend atleast... " I said to her...
Sam and Avu looked at each other and said...
"Okay fine" they said simultaneously...
"Yes..." I and Rads screamed finally I and Jeeju got the tickets and we went inside I and Avu at the corner Sam near me Rads beside him then Di and Jeeju.... I was excited at last my plan worked...
we sat in our seats...
"I am already closing my eyes I can't bear to see a scary ghost..." Avu said closing her eyes...
"No love don't worry there is no scary scenes in the first 15 minutes..." I said
She opened her eyes looked towards me and said...
"And how do you know that..."
"Simple I have already watched this movie..." I looked at her and whispered near her lips...
"Acha if Rads would have got bored in the romcom you will not get bored here..."she asked me accusingly...
"Nope... I was anyways not gonna watch the movies my movie is sitting next to me..." I said winking at her we both were talking in hushed tones...
"You cheat.... You cheated your girlfriend and your brother too... Fine even you are not allowed to touch me while watching this movie..." She said moving away from me
"Okay your wish..." I said sitting straight love you can try as much as you want but let's just wait for 15 minutes... And just I had thought when the ghost jumped on the girl in the screen all of a sudden the whole theatre screamed but I was just waiting for the reaction of the girl sitting next to me Avu screamed and legit wrapped herself on my arm near to her....
**************************************
I couldn't even handle the first horror scene and wrapped myself on his arm after the scene shifted I looked at him and this mastermind over here had a sly smile on his face he took away his arm from my clutches and wrapped both of his arms around me keeping my head on his shoulder
"Don't worry love I will protect you from the horrific ghost just be like this with me for the entire movie "he said smirking at me...
I hit his chest and said...
"This is why you wanted to watch the movie no" I said understanding why he was so keen on this movie...
"You are so intelligent my love.... And why did you hit me Han... Ek to I am giving you my both arms so you don't feel scared and this is how you pay me " he said...
"Acha... How do you want to be paid then..."I asked him...
"You very well know my love" he said bringing his lips near mine...I stopped him midway and said...
"FYI Mr Nigam you are fully mine and I don't need to pay you to be in your arms" I said...and true to his word I was wrapped up in both of his arm for a long while as I was too scared to look at the screen
"Oh god when is this movie gonna end" I asked...
"More 45 minute..." He answered.....
"Oh god I will die out of a heart attack till then..." I said...
"Waise I can distract you from the movie..." He said smirking...
"And how is that??" I asked he pulled my chin up and made me look towards his eyes and then started moving towards my face and was now kissing my jawline with his wet kisses... True to his word he doing all this can distract me from anything in this world...slowly he started moving towards my neck...my heart was beating like it will just come out of my body.... I am never going get used to this feeling I get whenever he is so close to me...
"Sid.... S...stop it e...e....everybody is s...s....sitting here only..." I said in hushed tone..."
"Don't worry my love everyone is busy with either the film or there partners and beside I am just fulfilling my boyfriend duties as my dear love is so scared of the movie..." He said again winking at me ..
"You are really mean... Its bad manners to take advantage of someone's fears I said smiling at him..."
"And it's a crime to be so beautiful and not let your boyfriend adore your beauty..." He said and I smiled and the whole movie was forgotten as both of us were busy with each other... Soon the screen light was off as the movie got over...we separated from each other all of us came out of the hall and were walking towards the parking now... I and him were in the last... he was looking at me me like a lovestruck puppy... However his look made me blush like hell...
"Stop looking at me like that..." I said...
"Then stop being so beautiful my love..... We are so coming to watch a horror movie every week " he said...
"Shut up... No way we are doing this every week... Don't be so happy... I will not be this considerate always..." I said smirking at him...
"Acha you were being considerate to me.... Ok fine you know if you didn't enjoy the hot make out session we just had then I shouldn't force you that much I should bring someone else to watch horror movies.... How about.... Samaira..." There he goes again.... I looked at him with anger in my eyes...held his collar...
"I will kill you Mr Nigam if you even think about any other girl.... "
"You anyway do that by giving me this dagger looks..." He said... Looking directly into my eyes... And I loosened my grip and hit him in his arms...
"Kuch jyada Nahin Pasand hai tumhein Samaira... Humesha sirf Samaira Samaira..... Hote rehte ho...." I said moving away from me...
"Acha sorry my queen but I love this sexy jealous avatar of your whenever I take her name..." He said to me smirking...
"Ho gayi aapki romance....let's go everyone else would tease us again otherwise" and we both came back to the others and all of us drove back to Nigam mansions.... Where a surprise awaited us...
**************************************
We all entered into the Nigam mansion I was very happy a day spent with Jai was never a bad idea and then also seeing my brothers so much in love with such sweet girls was another scene to behold I hope they have all the happiness in this world..... We entered into the mansion and saw my mom and dad chatting with a girl who was standing beside Reyansh I had never seen her here who was she I looked at Sid and Sam to ask but they looked equally bewildered..... But somehow Jai and Avu watched her and I don't know why Jai was looking at her with weird expression as if guilt and remorse who is this girl....
Then my mom looked towards us...
"Hey... The kids are here..." She said and the girl turned towards us....Reyansh looked towards Avu and Jai and screamed...
"Surprise..." May be she is a old friend or something she looked beautiful though and was wearing a short skirt and a crop top she moved with longer strides towards Jai... And hugged him like they met after years Jai was shocked too somehow I was not comfortable with the hug it was intimidating....
"I missed you so much Jai..." She said and wrapped her hands around Jai's neck more tightly I don't like this girl already.... But thankfully Jai didn't return the hug he just patted her back and came out of her embrace...and then smiled at her.... Somehow I could see awkwardness in his eyes...then she moved towards Avu...
"Hey sweetie.... How have you been..." She said hugging her too looks like they all know each other...
"Fine Tanya Di.... How have you been how is Paris..."she asked...
"Oh it's fantastic but I miss you guys there..." She said...
"So I think you guys liked the surprise..." Rey asked... Jai didn't reply just smiled and Avu said...
" It was nice Rey.... When did you land..." She asked to this girl called Tanya..."
"Just few hours ago... Rey picked me up..." She chirped
" Although it was a surprise for me too..." Rey said....
"Jai will you now introduce me to your fiancée..." Tanya said...
"Ya Shanaya... Tanya....she is Rey's cousin and also one of my closest friend..."
"Not only friend okay... At a time we were inseparables.... Anyways... Hi Shanaya let me tell you you have great choice in men I mean Jai is a very good catch..." She said looking at Jai I know it was kind of a compliment to me but it somehow felt bad I was having this intuition about her being a bad news may be I was just jealous... Jai turned towards her and said...
"Thank you Tanya... And she didn't have to work hard to have me though because I was head over heels for her the first time I saw her..." Jai said looking at me it was kind of a reply to what Tanya said... I blushed profusely....
"I know Jai obviously she is beautiful..." She said looking at me but somehow the smile she gave me didn't reach her eyes...
"Jai come let's catch up I have been dieing to talk to you...." She said clutching his arms oh god.... I felt like slapping her now I have heard I don't know if the concept of love at first sight is true or not but the concept of hate at first sight is definitely true how dare she touch my Jai...
"Sorry Tanya I am too tired let's talk tomorrow morning " Jai said to her Yessss.... I screamed in my mind
"Okay Jai it's fine we will talk later you go and rest..." She said and Jai started moving towards his room after he was out of my sight my phone pinged it was a message from him only...
"Would you mind to drop me to my room ??? I think I lost my way...😉😉"
I giggled at his message I said everyone that I wanted to rest and went from there towards the path that led to Jai's room...
"You have been leaving in this house from the last 4 day and you forgot your way to your own room " I asked him smiling...
"Yaaaa but it's not my fault you know my fiance is too pretty to handle hence I always keep thinking about her and it becomes difficult to remember any other things..." He said wrapping his arms around my waist...
"Ya.... Maybe then we should cancel this marriage you know because I don't want you to loose your focus..." I said jokingly...but all the childfulness in his face vanished he became serious and withdrew his hands from me....
"This is not something to joke about Shanaya..." He said making a grumpy face facing the opposite side of me....I turned him towards me and saw his face he was really upset and I knew I shouldn't have said it to him..." Aww... Jaan I love you I was just joking besides I am dieing to get married to you...." I said wrapping my arms around him...he smiled...
"Same here...." He said and we hugged then he started speaking again...
"Actually I wanted to tell you something that's why I called you here..." He said..
"Ya tell..." I said...
"Actually Tanya and I were very good friends back in college I mean we still are and also...." He was about to say but I knew what was coming so completed his sentence...
"You guys dated for a while..." I said...
"Yes... But then we wanted different things in life that's why we broke up but we didn't want to ruin the friendship I hope you don't mind her being here..." He said...
"Ofcourse Jai I don't I mean ya she is a little clingy to you but still I don't care because I am so sure about you.... I know you don't have anything for her so it's okay..."
He smiled at me..." I knew you would understand thank you so much and yes even I think she is acting a bit clingy but she has been like this forever from college days I guess but don't mind..." He said...
"Ya Jaan I understand now I think we both should go to our rooms because I don't know about you but I am hell tired " I said and I was about to go but he held my wrist and stoped me...
"Don't you think it's been long that we haven't kissed " he said coming near me...
"Jai.... We just kissed few hours ago..."
"It was not few hours ago it was 4hours 20mins 9secs.... Ago..." He said looking at his watch I laughed to this and then he closed the gap between our lips sending sparks through my body as always...
**************************************
After chatting with Rey's cousin for a while we all went to our rooms everyone was tired specially the girls they rested for a while then rest of the day went quite normally but both me and Avu got busy and didn't get the time to see each other I saw her father standing and he looked like he was confused I thought it would be a nice way to start a conversation with him after all both of her parents also need to like me I went near him and asked...
"Uncle can I help you with something...." I asked.. a smile spread in his face he looked towards me and said...
"Ya beta I was looking for anyone from you only actually I had ordered something from Chandigarh the parcel is just about to arrive but the delivery guy is not being able to distinguish it I guess my assistant wrote the spelling wrong again..." I smiled at him...
"Is he on call uncle..." I asked...
"Ya he is " he said...
He gave his phone and I told the delivery guy the correct address anyways everyone in Mussoorie knows Nigam mansion so it was not that difficult after that I returned him his phone...
"Done uncle I will inform the security he will deliver the parcel to you don't worry..." I said to him...
"Thank you beta.... Waise bhi tum bachon ko Kitna bhi thank you bolun utna Kam hai..." He said which made me a little confused...
"No uncle you don't need to it was just an address..." I said to him... He laughed to this ...
"Arey no beta not for the address I was talking about Avneet..." I was still confused...
"Sorry uncle I couldn't understand..."
"Beta I have seen my princess being upset in all her birthdays and friendship Day etc etc all because of being alone although she never said it to me I always knew somehow I was responsible for it my money my power in Chandigarh made her susceptible to people who just used her rather than being her friends that was the reason she wanted to be away from Chandigarh for her MBA and I am so greatful that she took the decision... Because that's the reason I see her so happy today and with people who really consider her there friend not because she is my daughter but because she is just Avneet that's why I needed to thank you three kids I already did it to Radhika but never got the time to tell you both brothers this that's why..."
"Please uncle don't embarrass us by saying thank you to us we are really lucky to have a friend like Avneet I mean she is the sweetest person I have ever met in my life and the bravest too I mean she took care of my Mother when I was in such a bad state in my life I can't thank her enough for that neither can I thank you enough for sending her to Dehradun... right now I can't imagine my life....I mean we can't imagine our life without her" I said shit I don't know what goes into me when I talk about her I start behaving like a lovestruck puppy I hope he didn't notice
"Your welcome beta... Vibha Vivek and Sarita ji have really given you three a very nice upbringing....waise I saw it myself now but Avneet speaks a lot about you guys specially you...." He said eyeing me his voice somehow had a teasing tone to it am I being teased by my future father in law shut up Sid and handle it like a sanskaari boy that's the image they should carry about you...
"Hehe.... It's Avneet uncle nothing else you know her right she will never badmouth about anyone she is too sweet that's why..." He smiled at me just then that rotten tomato Rey entered there...
"Hi uncle did you get your meds " he asked...
"Arey shit!! Thank you beta for reminding.... Nahin toh your aunty would have killed me now..." Uncle said and went from there I was about to go too but that guttermouth opened his mouth again...
"Aww... Poor Nigam is trying to impress his girlfriend's father don't worry Sid you don't need to impress him I will make sure his daughter will be with someone who has already worked out his charms on her parents..... I hope you understand who I am talking about... Besides I don't think uncle and aunty are as naive as Avneet to fall in the charms of a bastard Casanova...."that word still boils me this fucking rotten mouth needs to know where he stands.... I chuckled at him and said....
"Ya may be they wouldn't or maybe they would because you know they love Avneet a lot and she loves me a LOT... I am sure they will not force theeir only daughter to be with someone who she DOESN'T LOVE..." I said focussing on the word lot and love I could see the hatred in his eyes when I said those words... But I still continued...
"And besides I don't think they will have any good impression of you if I tell them what you did on Di's engagement night " I said smirking at him and all the colours in his face faded away.... I still continued...
"Listen you bloody moron the fact that you are still leaving under this roof Is because I and my brother pitied on you so don't ever dare say me those words again because I may still keep quite and don't tell Avu anything but Sam doesn't like when somebody calls me those words you saw the little preview when you said it to me Infront of him so don't force me to call the police and put you behind the bars.... Understood" I said gritting my teeth and he gave me a death glare and went from there after that I got busy with the preparations and wasn't able to talk to Avu at night everybody ate there dinner and went to there respective rooms I was going through my Instagram and was also posting some pictures from Di's engagement.... After that I tried to sleep but wasn't getting any sleep fuck I was missing her so much I checked the time and it was 12:30 I saw that Avu was online... May be I will just call her and talk but Rads would be asleep by now better I chat
"Hey love miss you...😣😣 "
"Aww.... I miss you too baby but aren't you sleepy..."
"Nope.... And it's your fault...."
"Hawww.... What did I do...🤔🤔"
"After coming back from the mall forget about goodnight kisses you haven't even spoken to me also that's why I am not getting my sleep...🙁"
"The kisses in the theatre were not enough for you Mr Nigam...😊😊"
"Your kisses are never going to be enough for me... I so wish that you would have been here right now by my side😍😘😘"
I can so imagine her blushing right now I waited for a few minutes but nothing came as a reply may be she slept anyways she was soooo tired....I scrolled my Instagram for a while then thought of giving a try to sleep again but just when I was about to turn off my lamp my phone beeped I took it and it was a message from Avu...
"Knock knock.... Is Mr hottie still awake?" She texted now my time to blush..
"I am always awake for you my love..."
"Come to the kitchen as soon as possible and please wear your t-shirt..." She texted why does she want me in the kitchen god knows I wore my t-shirt and went near the kitchen she was standing near the kitchen wearing a pink night suit looking cute as hell shut up Sid you drool over her whatever she may wear I went near her
"Hi baby...." She said smiling at me
**************************************
"Hi baby..." I said to him but he didn't reply to me he was just goofily smiling at me
"Sid I said hi to you..." I asked again... But still no reply only the goofy smile I went near him and touched his forehead to check whether he is okay or not...
"You are fine no Sid " I asked keeping my arms on his chest because I was genuinely concerned this time when my hand landed on his chest he took a deep sigh.... And said...
"How can I be fine sweetheart when the love of my life drives me crazy by just being cute as hell...." He said looking at me and then wrapping his hands around me and pulling me closer I looked at myself...
"But Sid I am just wearing a night suit what is so cute in it..."