*CHAPTER 27*

He left my hand and said..."let's go everybody should be waiting for us "
I nodded and said...
"You go towards the dining Hall I will go to the kitchen Di must be there only..." He nodded and went towards the dining hall I controlled my blush and went towards the kitchen... Rads and Di were already there preparing the dishes that were to be served...
"Where were you??" Rads asked...
"Nothing just forgot my phone in the room and was not getting it hence..." I lied
"Nowadays you are being quite forgetful I must say.." Rads said smirking...
"Ya and the weird coincidence is even my little brother is being forgetful nowadays..." Di said...smirking too
"No Di he is not forgetful he went to get his courier nothing else..." I said to prove that we both were not together...
"Acha then how do you know it Avneet I called Sid and I have not told you this how did you come to know if you were in your room" Di asked and the colour ran out of my face why Avu why do you behave like this what was the need...
"Woh..Woh..." I started stammering again not because I was nervous but because I had nothing to say...
"Offo chodo na Di we will get late everyone is waiting come let's go..." Rads said god bless her...and Di nodded her head and went telling the servants to carry the lunch and come I looked towards Rads and said...
"Thank you babe...is Baar to pakka I would have died..."
"It's okay btw agar aap Apne feelings ke bare mein Apne Mr Nigam ko bata dengi to yeh sab chupane ki jaroorat nahin padegi..."
"Ya I know infact aaj subah I was about to say also but he stopped me because he wants it to be special that's why" I said blushing hard...
"Ohooo.... I can't wait for it...but chal Nahin toh everyone else is gonna ask again..." I nodded and we went towards the hall...
Everyone was already seated... Except Di she was serving...
"Beta you sit let the servants do it.." Snehu maa said to Di...
"No Aunty  don't try she is not gonna listen she likes to serve everybody when she has cooked something " Sam said ....
"Oh god I can't believe there is a girl like this that to in our society I must say haan Sarita you have really given her good values..." Snehu maa said...
"Thank you but I think the credit goes to Vibha jiji more than me.... all our children are humble and I think because of her only..." She said keeping her hands on Vibha aunty's shoulder they both were smiling...
"I must say Han I have never seen a Nanand Bhabhi Jodi who are so much in love with each other..." Popsy said....
"Even I agree with you I think Vibha loves Sarita more than me..." Vivek uncle said laughing... And everyone else also laughed Di served and I saw Bhai was eyeing to her to sit beside him and she did sit towards his right...
"Arey why both of you are standing come sit" Vibha aunty said to both me and Rads..
"I looked around the hall and saw that a chair near Sid and Sam was vacant and Samaira was sitting towards Sid's right I also had the option to sit near Vibha aunty I looked towards Sid and he was pointing towards the chair near him almost with his pleading eyes... So I went and sat near him everyone started there lunch and popsy and Snehu maa were praising Di...
"Thank you uncle but I wouldn't have done it without Avneet and Rads "Di replied to there compliments
"No no Popsy she is lieing she would have killed it even without us we just helped in small things"
"Waise Sarita and Vibha I see competition for you guys I must say even these two girls are also quite in love with each other" Vivek uncle said and everyone laughed...
"I think with this cooking skills Shanaya being added to our family one person is definitely going to be the most happy...I think more happier than even Jai.." Popsy said...
I knew who he was talking about....
*****************************************Who uncle?? Asked Rads...even I wanted to know..
"Who else Randheep Avneet's father.." uncle replied...
"He is gonna love you Shanaya I mean I have never seen a more food addict than him" uncle said again...
"That means Mamu and uncle are going to. Gel well even Mamu loves food like he loves us or even more.." I said..
"Obviously how can not someone love food it's wonderful... Specially if those things are made by my princess..."Mamu said pointing towards Di...
"Oh god even I think you are right Sid even Rann uncle says the same dialogue princess ne banaya hai Bura ho hi nahin sakta..." Jai jeeju said imitating...and everyone laughed... Then everyone got busy eating and chit chattering
This the best time to tease Avu I looked towards her she was drinking water right now I slowly crept my right hand into her waist under the table and acted casually but she was shocked and started coughing...
"What happened Avneet are you alright" I asked her smiling...
"Ya Sid everything is totally fine..." She said giving me a death glare....
And started to struggle to free herself from my hand... But I kept my hold tight...
"Sid leave me na.... koi Dekh lega everyone is here only....please" she said almost pleading me...in whispering tone
"Koi Nahin dekhega " she took her phone and I saw was texting me...
"Sid koi Dekh lega I will kill you leave me right now..." She typed and send me....
"I don't care I can't resist you being so sexy that's why..." I replied her and I could see she was blushing
"You know you blushing like this is not helping.....do you want me kiss you Infront of everyone because I can't resist those blush pink cheeks right now.. " I gave her another reply and this time she was shocked... She left her phone and looked towards me...
"Sid leave me na I will stop talking to you otherwise " she whispered near my ears and I left her at once because I need to take her seriously otherwise she would seriously stop talking to me....
But you wait Avneet Kaur I will teach you a lesson...
Everyone had finished there lunch
"I will get the dessert..." Di said...
"You wait Di I will get it..." Avneet said. But Samaira stood up and said...
"Let me do it..."and she went from there and came back with two servants carrying the vessels...she was about to keep it in the table when Avneet said...
"STOP!!" and everyone looked towards her shocked...
"Does it have the crab cakes??" She asked...
"Ya obviously it does..." Samaira replied...
"Please keep it away from Bhai..." She said...
"WHAT!!?? And Why so??" Samaira asked...
"Actually Samaira I and dad are seriously allergic to sea food we can't even tolerate the smell"Jai jeeju said and Samaira was angry like hell...
"That's why Avneet was telling us to not make it..." Di said...
"But she could have been more clear I would have made something else..." Samaira said fuming in anger...
"Sorry Samaira but I tried.. anyways sorry..." Avneet said...
"No need to be sorry Avneet nothing is going to be waste Sid and Sam are sitting quite away from Jai and Dev bhaisahab and they love crab cakes they can finish it..." Vibha aunty said...
"Ya bee is right " Sam replied and the happiness in Samaira's face came back...she ran towards me and Sam and served us....everyone else got busy with eating again this the perfect chance to make Avneet jealous... Samaira came and sat beside me...
"Wow Samaira this is wonderful"I said
"Is it Sid thank you...I worked really hard on it..." She said...
"Ya Samaira it is nice but I don't know why it feels like I have eaten it somewhere....yes in Baristo cafe..." Sam said smiling...
Even I had realized it but didn't say anything as I wanted to make Avneet jealous... She must have ordered from there because I love their crab cakes...
"Oh that actually I took the recipe from their chef only.... it belongs to one of my friend's so I got it" she said which was a complete lie god she is a pro in it but I have to act along
"That is so sweet of you babe.... I mean I can't remember anyone else doing such things for me thank you..." I said to this Sam and Rads gave me a shocked look everyone else were busy and we were talking in hush tones so no one could hear anything but I made sure Avneet does... And she was fuming by now but didn't say anything...
****************************************
What the hell is wrong with Sid he is behaving as if he is eating crab cakes for the first time in his life and what does he mean by no one has ever done anything special for him I mean he forgot about all the cupcakes I made for him the birthday party everything else I am not going to talk to this idiot ever again just then Di said
"I think we should have the halwa now and no one is going to praise me for that because it's all Avneet's creation" the halwa was served and everyone took it but Sid said no.... he can have those crab cakes but says no to my halwa when he knows that I made it....
"Sid why are you not having it" Sarita aunty asked...
"I am too full now Mami and ate the crab cakes also they were too yummy I couldn't resist them now no space for halwa..." I felt like kicking him right now but everyone else laughed and ate the halwa Vivek uncle was the first to speak...
"Waah... This halwa is wonderful" he said...
"Chalo finally he likes something that is not made by his princess or he himself..." Vibha aunty said...
"I think the situation is gonna be same when Shanaya cooks for the first time in our house for Randheep and Lavanya..." Popsy said and I am sure of it...
"Mmmm.... Sid you are too unlucky Yaar you are missing this I mean I love it Avu you are making it again for me..." Sam said..
"Thank you Sam..." I said
"I am sure it is Sam but I think the crab cakes were too yummy so no loss for me thanks to Samaira..." Sid replied there goes again if he likes crab cakes so much why doesn't he settle underwater with this sea witch Samaira only I hate this guy...
Everyone else complimented me and finally the lunch was over and we came and sat in the drawing room...after about 15 mins Samaira said...
"Uncle aunty I think I should leave dad would be waiting " Samaira said thank god finally my Sid to myself...
"Ok beta say hi to Ashok and Nilima.." Vibha aunty said...
"Come Samaira I will drop you to the gates..." Sid said and Sam Rads Di and I were shocked had this Samaira mixed something in the crab cakes some love potion sort of things I wouldn't be surprised she is a witch after all but why is Sid behaving like this first babe and all mujhe to aaj tak babe Nahin bulaya infact Nakchadi bulata rehta hai and suddenly today Samaira is babe...and what is this dropping thing I mean she knows this house better than he does obviously she knows the path towards the gate...but still he has to go and he went... I am surely going to murder this guy today... Sid went with Samaira to drop her and didn't even come back for around ten minutes I mean itna time bhi Nahin Lagta hai Yaar what do I do now if I go now everyone is gonna tease me right then Rads spoke...
"Arey Yaar I think Samaira forgot her clutch here Sid has not returned may be she is outside..." She said thank you god now I have a reason but before I could say anything Sam spoke...
"Give me babe I will give Robert he will give it to her"
"Arey why to tell Robert for this small thing I will do it give me..."
"It's okay Avni Robert will do it..." Sam replied shit Yaar I don't know why Sam is so stubborn at times like this only otherwise toh he is never like this...I eyed towards Rads and she understood...
"Baby give her no she is saying she will do it then let her do it you come with me we need to talk to jeeju too..." Rads said with the sweetest voice she could make and took the clutch from his hand and passed it to me and went from there I went from there let me see what is this Sid doing with that chudail...
****************************************
Oh god today feels like my lucky day everything has been superb Sid is literally flirting with me and even called me babe and most important part is he did all this Infront of that Avneet and didn't even eat the halwa she made...god I am so happy today her face was worth watching however rich you may be Avneet but you are not going to be upto my standards Sid is mine and he is always gonna be mine you are just a time pass for him like all other girls he dated.... I think my crab cakes worked their magic I ordered them from Baristo's it's his favourite ....he even offered to drop me till the gate but he is not speaking anything now.... Even I should try now...
"You know Sid Di and jeeju really look nice together... Don't they..." I asked best topic he loves his family...
"Ya they do..." He said and gave me a smile...
"So are you free tonight I mean we can go on dinner sometime..." I asked I hope he says yes...
"Actually Samaira I can't I mean there is the engagement in less than a week than everyone is here it would be awkward...I hope you understand " he said he is right how stupid of me it's his sister's marriage after all and anyways once Di is gone from here I will have Sid to myself she is the only one in family who doesn't like me thank god she would be moving to Chandigarh away from Nigams good for me
"Ya Sid I totally do infact it was stupid of me to ask..." I replied...just then we reached near the gate and I was facing towards the bungalow whereas Sid was facing towards the gate I went forward and gave him a hug when I saw that Avneet coming towards us she literally stopped in her path when she saw me hugging Sid now see Avneet what I do Sid had still not seen her I started my acting...
"Ouch...a..aaa... Sid something went into my eyes aaa... It's hurting..."
"What!!!  are you alright....??" Sid asked...
"No it's burning just blow it out no..." I said closing my eyes I don't know what took Sid so long but then I felt a pair of hands on my cheeks but they didn't feel like a boy's hand and suddenly there was a splash of water on my face I opened my eyes and saw the bitch Infront of me...
****************************************
I just can't believe what happened right now.... so Samaira was shouting that something went into her eyes but I definitely feel she is acting but I don't know why... and was asking me to help and I was standing there thinking of a way to say her no when Avneet came and stood near me and pushed me away from Samaira she had a mug of water with her which I think she brought from the garden tap and within a second the whole mug was emptied on Samaira's face and Samaira was hell shocked when she opened her eyes I mean even I couldn't control my laugh and was chuckling over there...
"What the heck avneet.... What the hell do you think of yourself,"she shouted on Avneet...
"Sorry Samaira but you said something went into your eyes must have been dust and this is what we do when anything enters our eyes we splash water on our face it removes dust from your eyes in your case it may remove dust from your brains also..."Avneet said gritting her teeth I mean is this the same Avneet who gets all blushy whenever I touch her.... But anyways I love this tigeress in her too...
"What the hell are you doing over here I don't think we are so close friends that you will come to see me off..."Samaira said...
"Ya Samaira by god's grace I am not such a Knucklehead to come to drop you...." She said eyeing towards me... Okay now I am not enjoying her tigeress form... Maybe the idea to make her jealous was not that good.... Then she continued looking towards Samaira...
"But you left your clutch inside and I know daddy's princess can't live without her cards so came here to give it to you..." She replied
"How dare....."Samaira was about to give her a reply but I need to stop these two otherwise they will start WWE here..
"Samaira I think you should go now your clothes are all wet now and you said uncle and aunty would be waiting ....."I said trying to calm her down...
"Ya you are right Sid anyways no use of talking to her " she said looking towards Avneet...
And then she started coming towards me
"Bye Sid..." She said smiling and was coming near my cheeks... She is gonna give me a kiss shit Avu will eat me after this what should I do now but fortunately I didn't have to do anything my sherni was there ...
"Ahem ahem.... Watchman uncle I think I will need another mug of water may be now a full bucket because people here are forgetting their limits" she said looking towards us... Again gritting her teeth...
"You..."Samaira said but her car came at that time she just gave Avu a death glare received one from Avu also and went from there...after Samaira was gone Avu gave me a death glare and started walking away no actually stomping away I walked behind her...
"Waise you shouldn't have done that splashing thing.... Kind of rude..." I said trying to tease her a little bit...
"Acha you feel bad for Samaira sorry your BABE let me do one thing I will splash you with water also so she will be not alone in it..."she said gritting her teeths again...
"No no I am fine...." I said then she started walking again and I saw her going towards the middle of the garden where the seating arrangement was there why is she going there now...
"Avneet house is this way..." I said trying not to anger her
"I know.... I need to cool down first otherwise I don't know what I will do to someone" she said as if she is gonna kill me or something Sid yeh to Kuch jyada hi gussa hogayi I need to calm her down... Even I went with her...
"Why are you here??" She asked sitting in one of the chairs..
"Because you are here..." I replied with a smile...
"Kyun... Go to you BABE no she must be missing you.." she said and then turned her face...
"Arey Tumne hi to bhaga Diya usey now you are only saying to go after her..." I said...
"Oh sorry Han Sid I interrupted your romantic chit chat..." She said oh god she is too jealous now....even I thought to play along...
"It's ok Avneet anyways she will be here again....btw we were not chit chatting we were doing much more than that you came late so couldn't see it..." I lied to her the expression on her face changed from being angry to getting more angrier I think I even saw fire in her eyes... She came near me grabbed my collar and pulled me close but not in a romantic way at all it was like she is just gonna stab me with a knife....
"What did you guys do??" She asked...
Now I can't lie to her first because she is getting serious and second I don't wanna die so soon...
"Nothing I mean she tried a lot but there is a girl who never leaves my mind so I couldn't concentrate on Samaira..." I said giving her a smile...she left my collar...
"Wow there is another girl now...." She said moving away from me and faced that opposite side...stupid there is no girl other than you my love...
"Han hai ek Nakchadi Jo haath pakadne bhi nahin deti hai...." I said I think now she will understand I am talking about her...she turned her face towards me...
"See ab Woh Ladki romance Nahin Karne deti to Samaira se kaam chalana padta hai..." I said...
"So agar me kisi cheez keliye mana Kar dungi so you will go to another girl for that..." She said but a little calmly I thought let's tease her a little bit more...
"Yes.... definitely..." I said looking at the opposite side sure abhi gussa ho jayegi I was chuckling but then I didn't hear anything I turned towards her and there were tears in her eyes....she was looking at me as if I took away everything from her shit god how can I do this to her...
"Avu sorry sorry please don't cry na... I was lieing obviously I will not do it..." But her tears fell from her eyes and pierced into my heart
"No... You will do it you did it today itself... " She said crying....
"No love I was just trying to make you jealous I didn't do anything with Samaira..." I said not realising I called her love... But I don't care anything to stop her from crying...
Now she calmed a bit and came near me
"Acting itni bhi Achi Tarah se Nahin Karni chahiye ki sach mein pyaar ho Jaye...." She said...
"No it can't happen because I don't have a heart left in me to give it to somebody it already belongs to someone else...." I said playing with her hair strands and then a smile crept into her face finally...
I went near her face...
"Your smile is too precious never loose it for a idiot like me..." I said... She smiled came closer and wrapped her arms around my neck....
"What to do I am too possessive about everything I own..." She said...
"Acha and why do you own me actually...??" I asked her....
"You really don't know why I own you..." She asked me in return with a shy smile....
"Hayee!!! You will kill me someday with this " I said...
"With what ??" She asked me...
"The smile you give when you are all shy and everything...." I said she unwrapped her arms from me and stood up ....
"I think we should go everyone should be waiting..." She said I stood up too and she started going from there....I held her hand and she turned...
"What now...??" She asked...
"Sorry Avneet I shouldn't have..." I said...
She came near me...
"Its okay Sid.... I know you are stupid..."
"Oh hello Haan it's not stupid to make anyone jealous infact see it brought you in between my arms..." I said
"But I am not in between your arms" she said confused I wrapped my arms around her waist and got us closer and said..
"Now you are...."
She smiled"you are really an idiot and the the jealousy idea is really pathetic okay... I will never do something like that..."
"That's because I don't get jealous easily..." I lied to her...
"Oh hello remember your birthday you got jealous just because a guy touched me and I didn't even say anything seeing you dancing seductively with that Samaira..... so keep your machogiri to yourself okay besides I have other reasons..." She said...
"What other reasons...??" I asked...
"The first time I made you jealous you caught yourself in an accident and almost forgot me so I can't take the risk..." She said and I laughed...
"You are too cute Avneet...." I said pulling her cheeks she wrapped her arms around me again and said...
"Only cute??" She asked with a smirk...
I sighed and said..."you don't even have an idea what you are and what you do to me..." I said...she chuckled...
"Waise Sid you called me something when I was crying" she asked shit she heard it but even I am not gonna give up so easily...
"What?? must have called you Avneet or Nakchadi what else..." I said acting as if I didn't remember....
"Fine don't say it do it when you are ready" she said...and I smiled...
"Sid close your eyes " she said
"Why??" I asked her
"Offo I will not kidnap you close your eyes no..." She said...
"Ok ok...." I said and closed my eyes then I felt her soft palms on my eyes and the second hand was on my cheeks and then finally I could feel her breath near my face she was close to me I could sense it and then for just a second there was a soft peck on my lips from the most softest lips I have ever felt we can't call it a kiss but it was from her I was dumbstruck my hands unwrapped from her waist due to the shock it felt like stars are gonna fall from heaven Avu just kissed me am I dreaming yes I am dreaming for sure I can't open my eyes otherwise it's all gonna vanish then I heard her voice which made me believe that it was real...she still didnt remove her hand from my eyes she said
"This is for what you called me and you don't remember it and this is not a kiss it's just a peck so our deal still stands as it had been now bye..." She then removed her hands and I opened my eyes she ran from there towards the house at first I was too shocked to react but then even I ran behind her....
****************************************
I and Jai were moving towards the garden and I was talking to him so was absent minded when suddenly I collided with somebody and it was Avneet ...
"Are you guys fine..." Jai asked...
"Ya Bhai I am alright Bhabhi are you fine..." She asked...
"Ya I am but what are you doing here..." I asked her...
"And why were you running??" Jai asked her...
"Woh I came to return Samaira her clutch she left it inside..."
"But she left almost half an hour ago what were you doing from that time..." Jai asked her..
"Woh Bhai....Woh..." She was going on repeating this when I saw Sid coming behind her...
"Avnee...." He was about to call her but then he saw both of us and stopped in mid path and his happy expression changed to something that was similar to that of a thief when he is caught...and I understood everything he came near us...
"Hi Di...hi jeeju...what a pleasant weather" he said giving a nervous smile...
"Ya Sid it is....but what are you doing here now??"I asked...
"Woh... I came to drop Samaira..." He said...
"Ohh....even you came to drop Samaira i didn't knew you guys loved Samaira so much.....even Avu said something similar...but what were you doing from the last half an hour..." I asked...
"Woh we were talking to Samaira only about college and stuff..." He said
"Acha what about college" I asked them to make them more miserable it was visible they just had a moment......
"You know I have a basketball match about that then Avu has her quiz semi finals all that..."
"Wow Samaira talking about sports and quiz that is kind of unheard of..." I said smirking at them...
"Ya I mean I met her today only she doesn't look like that kind of a girl" Jai joined with me smiling at Avu I think even he understood ...
"No no Di she changed after going to Dehradun" Avneet replied....
"Ya I see a lot of things changed actually in Dehradun " I said looking towards Sid...
"And I think I should start knowing Sid better...." Jai said to Sid smirking...
"Oh yes jeeju definitely after all we are going to be brother in law's" he said trying to bring everything back to normal.....
"Ya and I hope you are talking about me becoming your jeeju and you becoming my saale Sahab...." Jai said teasing him more.
"Ya j...j...jeeju th...that only what else I will talk about...." Sid said giving a nervous smile...
"Waise what are you guys doing here..." Avneet asked...
"Woh bee told me to show Jai the garden so we came to see it..." I said...
"Oh you guys have fun then we will leave..." Avneet said...
"Ya bye guys..." Sid said...
"And guys I think you should move to the house only I think Vibha aunty was looking for both of you..don't wander off again you know talking to Samaira and stuff." Jai said....
"Ya jeeju definitely..." Sid said getting all blush and everything...and they went from there....
After we saw them entering into the house we both looked towards each other and laughed ....
"They both are so cute right..." I said...
"Ya I have never seen Avu so blushy and all"
"Ya Sid too I mean they were acting like we caught them kissing or something..."I said and Jai looked at me like I said something unthinkable of....
"Don't say all this Infront of me... already it's hard to see a boy coming out with my sister..."
"Aww protective and all han..." I said
"Every brother is I am sure your brothers will give me a punch if they saw us kissing even  when our rishta has been finalized..." He said and I don't know why I went on blushing and everything...
"Someone is blushing... A lot....." He said...
"I am not okay..." I said trying to hide it...
"Acha.." with that he wrapped his hand around my waist and pulled me closer and started playing with my hair strands...
"Even now also you are not blushing right Jaan..." There he goes again I blush whenever he calls me Jaan....
"Waise why did you lie that Vibha aunty sent us here..."he asked me...
"So what should I have said dear Avneet your brother dragged me here because we were not getting any alone time inside..."I said...
"Han so I am allowed to get frustrated if I don't get alone time with you..." I laughed to this it's really surprising that we both are so close with just 3 months of knowing each other I don't have any doubts regarding this marriage now... all of them vanished when he was sitting in my drawing room consoling both my parents after they had returned from Dehradun after Sid's accident
"You know I think you should leave me now Sid or Sam may come here and they are really great in boxing..." I said...
"So what I am romancing my future wife not anybody else's...I am not afraid.."
"Acha...papa you here..." I said looking towards the door... But obviously there was no one there...
"My dear future wife I am not that dumb to believe you okay..." He said god why is he so smart...
"How did you get it...abhi sach mein papa hote to..." I asked him...
"Actually your timing was wrong while coming here I saw both of our dads talking about some business and I know my dad even a earthquake will not stop this conversation I knew it's not gonna get over so easily..."he said...
"You are smart Haan I must say haan apni good boy image ko kaafi maintain kiya hai Tumne even my parents are impressed unhe kya pata.... What kind of a bad boy you are..." I said.. just when I finished his grip on my waist tightened and we became more closer...
"I am a good boy but only Mrs Shanaya Nigam Arora has the right to see my bad boy side..." He said and moved towards me and kissed me again... I missed him so much during these weeks God I love you so much Jai...
****************************************
We both were walking inside the house now when Sid spoke...
"Avneet yeh hamare saath hi kyun hota hai..." He asked me...
"Kya hota hai...??" I asked..
"See na Rads and Sam are a legit couple but still we are the one who is teased the most...now Shanaya Di and jeeju are a couple too who will be engaged in a few days still we are the one getting teased by them..." He said..
"So what is the quantum mechanics in this that you can't understand obviously Sam and Bhai are matured enough to behave properly Infront of others but my guy over here is impatient and can't control himself that's why everyone comes to know..." I said giving him a hit on his head...
"Acha I can't control... you showed a great deal of control just few moments ago right Avneet..." He said smirking at me... To make me remember what happened in the garden...
"That was not due to lack of control okay... Come on Sid even you know between the both of us you are the most impatient one..." I said to tease him...
"Acha fine now I will not touch you for 24 hours..."
"Oh please haan Sid you can't even do that for 24 minutes" I said...
"Fine then make me do it if I win you will do whatever I say and if you win I will do whatever you say.."
"What is the use you anyways do whatever I say..." I said to him...
"Come on Avu it will be fun..." He said..
"Ok fine..." I said...
"So it's 3pm now so upto tomorrow 4pm if you can make me touch you then you win if not I win... The extra one hour just because I don't want you to say that you didn't have extra time..." He said raising his collars...
"Oh please haan I will need only 12 hours to seduce you to touch me infact less than that I will do it before 3 am that is before tomorrow's sunrise"I said I can't let him win on this...
"Your wish Avneet making it difficult for yourself only I am not that easy to seduce..." He said..
"We will see..." I said...
"So deal..." He said putting forward his hands for a handshake...
"Deal I said..."and we shook hands...
"This doesn't count as a touch okay we are talking about romantic touches like..." He was about to explain it when I stopped...
"I know Sid I am not dumb I know how those touches are..."
"Good for you I can already imagine making you do all the things that I have dreamed about.."
"Go on imagining them then because they are not going to happen Mr Nigam..." I replied...
"We will see Miss Kaur..." He said..

Here goes chapter 27 I know a very very late update but I said you guys the reason So tell me about your views on this chapter and if you like it please vote guys I am not getting enough votes

So tell me about your views on this chapter and if you like it please vote guys I am not getting enough votes...
Asta la vista..
Anaita...