*CHAPTER 23*

"WHAT!!!!???" Both Sid and Sam... Literally screamed.....
"What the hell Di...oh I know now you are playing a prank on us right..."Sam said...
"Oh shit di... You totally got us this time..." Sid said....
"No guys I know it's really shocking but it's true..."she replied
They went on there shocked mode.... Again...
"And this is how you inform us... On a video call " Sam said quite angry....
"No Sam but...."
"Oh then when were you going to say after you got engaged.... Don't tell me you got engaged without us knowing it..." Sid asked anger visible in his eyes...
"No Sid obviously not... Guys listen.."
"And who is this guy??? how long have you been dating??.... What does he do??"Sam went on asking his questions...
"Where does he live?? Forget about that give me his number right now ???and does Mama Mami know about this...???" Now Sid started questioning
"GUYS!!!shut up" I shouted at them and they stopped...
"Guys she said she is getting married not that she is pregnant or something that you guys are behaving like CID officers"Rads tried to give these guys some common sense..
"Ya exactly.... I mean let Di speak at least...."I said...

"Thank you Avneet and Rads... That's why I said them to bring you guys..."
"Anytime Di.... And congratulations..."I said
"Ya Di I am soooo happy for you congrats" Rads told her...
"Thank you guys..."
"If you guys are done with exchange of greetings can we please know who is this guy getting married to our only sister"Sid said in a grumpy tone...
"Yah!!! even I think that would be a better topic to discuss now" Sam said in an angry mood too... which is quite unusual
"Okay but you guys promise me..... you will listen without speaking a word..."Shanaya Di said...
"Fine..." Both of them replied grumpily
"So a year ago I met him in London in my friend's sister's wedding and it was a destination wedding so we stayed their for around 5 days he was connected to them professionally and we became good friends there and a little bit of flirting was also there..."
"See he is already flirting with girls in wedding Di he is not nice..."Sid said...
"Look who is talking you kissed me the first day you saw me Sid" I said and to this everyone started laughing...
"I don't know how many times I will have to say this...but You kissed me first..."he replied his usual pointing towards me
"Offo fine.... But you did kiss me right so what is wrong in flirting... Now shut up and let Di complete the story..." Sid made a face and looked towards the laptop screen and Di started her story again...
"So we had a good time but he had to leave suddenly due to some business issues and we hadn't exchanged our numbers or anything so there was no way to contact after that... then.... ok You guys remember right we went to a wedding in Chandigarh just somedays after you guys went to Dehradun??"
"Yes..."Sam replied...
"So I went there because I was missing you guys so much and feeling lonely too....So Bee just forced me to come with them so I went and met him there again it was one of his cousin's wedding and we talked and talked.... he even introduced me to his parents and we had a good time so after some days his father talked with Dad about me and him meeting they kind of liked me for him "
"And Dad said yes I mean how can he... I will talk to him you don't worry Di no one is going to force you" Sam said...
"What is with you guys does she look like she is being forced I mean baby why would uncle do it to his only daughter.."Rads reasoned with Sam... And he made a confusing face...
"Exactly.... Sam Dad forces me for only one thing and that is to eat so that I can gain some weight.... nothing else... He didn't answer them right away..... he instead said that he will talk with me and the decision would be mine so he asked me and I was quite confused about it I mean I want to get married and stuff but an arrange marriage I never thought of it so I said I needed some time and then we both started talking and he was totally sweet and stuff and never asked me anything that would pressurise me and even gave me a surprise he came here to meet me from Chandigarh... Which was kind of cute because you know he is very busy...."
"Awwww.. " both me and Rads said
"That is so cute...." Rads exclaimed
"There is nothing cute in this Rads... Di don't tell me you accepted his proposal just for this" Sid asked...
"No Dumbo obviously not...so after that Sid's accident happened and all of us here were broken Bee was going on crying as she couldn't reach there he was in Zurich at that time he came back to support us and was the one who arranged the chartered plane for Bee and then he was  also here to support me Mom and Dad.... then after everything got fine and Sid got back his memory he proposed me on our date... And I said yes..."
"Awwwwww.... This is adorable..."
"Ya it's like reading a novel "....
"What is so adorable in this... He proposed her anyone can do it..."
"Ya ya anyone can do it but it takes real guts to propose someone you love and some people don't have it so they shouldn't say about others too" I said smiling and eyeing towards Sid... And our eyes got locked....
****************************************
Our eyes were locked with each other I know Avneet you are saying all this for me and I know I am making you wait for too long now but I promise you whenever I do it.... it is going to be the best day of your life....
"Ahem ahem.... If you guys are finished with your little eye romance can we concentrate on Di now" Sam diverted our attention and we both came out of our trance...
"Yes Di continue..."
"So I said yes to him and I didn't inform you guys because I knew you guys would not stay in Dehradun for a minute if you know about this and your exams were coming so I thought of saying you after it gets over...sorry guys..."Shanaya Di said holding her ears...
"Shut up Di you don't need to apologize to us.... "Sam said
"Ya he is right..." Sid joined him
"Now at least tell us who is our future jiju..." Rads asked...
Shanaya Di smiled and said...
"His name is Jai... Jai Arora..."
"Wait are you talking about The Jai Arora the only heir to Arora industries..." Avneet asked...
"Yes Avneet do you know him??" Di asked her...
"Ya obviously.... I mean he is a big name in Chandigarh... And he is damn handsome too I mean all girls in my school used to drool over him"
"Arey yes he is from your city Avneet... What a coincidence" Rads said....
"Ya I know" Avneet said..."
"And that's why I need your help too girls " Shanaya Di asked...
"Matlab..???"both me and Rads asked...
"Jai and his family are coming to Mussoorie day after tomorrow to finalise the dates and they would be staying in our house only I am nervous like hell it's gonna be my first proper meeting with his parents and I don't know anything about Punjabi culture or anything I would need you both here please can you guys come??" Di asked...
"What!!!??? the girls can come with us... I love you Di" I jumped from the sofa I was seating....god heard my prayers Avneet with me in Mussoorie in my house I can't believe this.... is it a dream??
"Wait wait Sid let them answer also" Di said to me
"Ya I think I can but Avu..." Rads replied
"Yes Avneet I know I am asking a lot I mean your parents would be waiting for you and even you would be missing them too but if you want Dad or Bee can talk to them..."
"No no Di it's fine... I just need to make a call can I do it and then say if I can come or not" Avneet replied...
"Ya sure Avneet" Di replied...
Avneet went to my room to talk with her parents please please please god let them give her the permission do this little thing for me I will not ask anything else... Please...
"I hope they say yes it's gonna be incomplete without her" Di said.....
Just then Avu came into the room
"They said yes..." She said.... fuck I can't believe it she is coming with me.... This is gonna be the the most memorable trip you have Avneet I promise you that my love I said to myself...
"Yeaaaaah....." Rads screamed and hugged Avneet...
"Oh thank god... I owe a lot to you girls I mean all my girlfriends are in London and the girls I know here are all miniature form of Samaira I thought I was going to get my head eaten by them but thank god I have you guys now... I am so happy" Di chirped....
"Okay so!!!! they are coming day after tomorrow??"Rads asked...
"Yes..." Di replied....
"And it's Rakhi that day too..." Avneet said...
"Yes I know.." Di replied again...
"So we need to leave tomorrow itself" I asked...
"Yup brothers..." Di replied....
"I think we will start tomorrow morning then what say girls...??" Sam asked Avneet and Rads...
"Ya cool..."
"Come Rads we need to go then...."
"Ya Avu... Let's go...bye Di..."
"Bye guys I am soooo eager to have you guys here......"Di replied her and they waved and went from there....
"Ok brothers bye to you too I have lots of stuff to do....see you tomorrow" she said and dismissed the video call
"Oh god.... Sammmmmm" I got up and held Sam and shouted at the top of my voice....
"I can't believe this Avneet in our Mussoorie in our house...."
"Ya even I can't believe it I mean Di gave us the best Raksha Bandhan gift ever that too without knowing"
"Yes I know I love her sooo much she is the best sister...."
"But we need to search a little about this Jai guy"Sam said...
"Ya definitely bro I mean I trust Mamu with that but still we need to do our duties as brothers too..." I replied...
"But now let's start our packing.... We are going back tomorrow and you have a proposal to plan"Sam said
"Ya bro... Too much work to do..."we laughed and started our packing there was not that much to do as half of our stuff were already in our house but we had got gifts for everyone so that took time then rest of the evening was normal we ordered our dinner ate it and were playing FIFA till late night after all we got free from studies today and then we slept I already had informed Avneet that we would be leaving at 8 tomorrow morning as I don't want that Samaira to tag along with us because by now even she must have been informed about Di's alliance.... so we need to leave early they will be reaching our house by 7.....I went to my bed and slept peacefully....
****************************************
We reached at the boy's house at 7 exactly thanks to Avneet and her punctuality we entered and knocked at their main door and the maid opened it...
"Good morning madam..." She greeted us...
"Where are Sid and Sam...????."Avneet asked...
"They are in there bedroom madam" she replied us...
"They must be getting ready let's wait" I said to Avneet....
"No ma'am they are still asleep"
"WHAT!!!"both of us were shocked....
"We have to leave at 8 and they are still not awake.... Let me call this idiot I will not leave him today" I was furious
"Sam..."I howled at him
"Good morning baby" he replied uff he is too cute when he says me baby I mean he is too much Yaar....
"Hi baby..." I replied forgetting everything about getting angry on him
"Ahem Ahem.... Someone told me that she will not leave Sam but it doesn't look like that" Avneet taunted me... Come on Rads have some control you have the whole life to drool over him
"Baby it's already 7 we need to leave right wake up.."
"Oh shit... Sorry baby we both slept late yesterday that's why.... are you guys outside??" He asked....
"Yes baby..." He dismissed the call and came out of his room half wearing his shirt...
"Sorry guys really sorry..... you guys wait I will wake Sid up..."
"No no you get ready I will do it just hurry up " Avneet said....
"Ya thank you Avneet give me 10 mins..." With that Sam ran towards his room and Avneet towards Sid's room and I went and sat in the couch....
****************************************
Oh god how can this guys be so irresponsible they should have slept early right if that Samaira tags with us now I am not leaving this guys.....
I went into his room and there he was sleeping nicely in the middle of his bed with the blanket half covered over his body I went near him he was sleeping with his face towards the mattress and had a tiny smile oh god he looks too cute.... Avneet you are also a legend yaar when he is awake you find him sexy when he is asleep you find him cute is there a time you are not attracted to this sexy Greek god lying Infront of you.... The answer would be no... Ok Avu enough now otherwise the whole journey you will have to hear Samaira's taunt if you don't wake him up ....
"Sid wake up it's late.... Wake up na..."
"Ummmm..... Sone do na Avneet..." He said and oh my god his morning gruff voice is too sexy man.... I so wish to wake up to this every morning....shut up Avneet in this rate you will soon be planning your babies with him.... abhi tak to propose bhi nahin hua hai and you are thinking about all this...
"Sid wake up we will be late...." I started shaking him
****************************************
I opened my eyes and saw the sight that I always see at the start of my mornings these days Avneet was there waking me up..... When is this dream going to come true....
"Hi gorgeous..." I said...
"Sid wake up we will be late...."she said but something was unusual today...
"Why are you not wearing the sari....???"I asked.. getting up and resting my head on my palm....
"Sari...??" She gave me a confused look... Avneet looks cute while she is confused even in my imagination...
"Leave it you still look the best....." I said...
"Okay....." She replied confusedly...
"Wake up now everyone else is waiting..." And she was going from there.... This is not the usual dream I have...
I got hold of her hand and pulled her she landed on the bed beside me and I was towering over her....
"Where are going....??? You forgot our morning routine..."
"Sid what are you doing??? what morning routine....??? have you gone mad...??" She asked
"Ok you forgot it let me make you remember then " I started moving my lips towards her lips everyday she vanished when I got this close to her...
"Sid what are you doing anybody will come the door is open...." She said... This feels weird...
"Why are you behaving like the real Avu..."
"Oh god who is this fake Avu you have in your life Sid that you always get confused with me... Get up now you are shirtless...Somebody will misunderstand us..."
Shit she is the real Avneet not my imagination...
"What are you doing here in my room??" I asked still towering over her
"Can we have this discussion after I am out of your bed.... you know there are other people in this house and they are going to question if they see us like this... with you being shirtless and I being under you.... not a good position at all..." She said...
"Really I like this position a lot you know I mean how cannot I with you being so close to me...." I said and the blush started creeping into her cheeks I love you Avneet more than anything else.... I can give my life to see you smiling I left her and stood up even she got up I took my t shirt and wore it...
"Waise why are you here??" I asked...
"Because we are late it's already 7:20 now we need to leave you remember right..."
"Oh yes I will get ready.... Give me 10 mins..." She nodded and was about to go when I called her....
"You look beautiful in this..." I said she was wearing an indowestern yellow ochre dress and looked beautiful...

" I said she was wearing an indowestern yellow ochre dress and looked beautiful

She came near me and said...
"You know I would have complimented you back but you were wearing nothing like always..... so can't do it" she said with a smirk wow she is kind of being a little brave today but you can't outrun me Kaur....
"It's okay I know you adore me more when I am shirtless I drive you mad right miss Kaur??" I asked her...
"In your dreams Mr Nigam.... I have seen better..."
"Ya right... There is nothing so special in me that you will notice.... You know what I should try my luck on other girls may be they will get impressed by my physique I should roam being shirtless more often" I said teasing her then all her smartness went away and she looked at me furiously came near me and held the collar of my t-shirt...
"Don't you dare Sidharth I will kill you if any other girl will see you like this..."
"Why only you can see me like this why can't they..??" I asked...
She kept quite for a while and then left my collar her frown was replaced by a smile and then she wrapped her hands around my neck...
"Because...."
"Because...." I asked again
"They can't see you shirtless because..."
"Why avneet...." I asked...
"Because Sidharth Nigam doesn't dream about them every morning but he does it for me that's why only I have the right to see him like that...." Then she moved towards my face and planted a kiss on my cheeks...
"And why was this for ???" I asked..
"I thought the morning routine shouldn't be disturbed..." She replied...smirking
"Actually the morning routine is slightly different..." I told her moving my fingers towards her lips...
"I think you should get ready because I am in no mood to share my journey with Miss Raisingh... So get ready fast..." With that she pushed me away and ran from there....
Ufffff this girl makes me fall in love with her everytime I see her..... I can't wait to make you mine Miss Kaur....

 I can't wait to make you mine Miss Kaur

Here goes chapter 23...
Sorry for being late...
Hope you enjoyed it.... And liked sidneet scenes too
Love you guys and please vote...
Asta la vista..
Anaita...