*CHAPTER 39*

The whole time I was frustrated I couldn't take out the fact out of my head that there was a possibility that my Avu knew about that rascal Jai and didn't tell me anything no she can never do this to my Di she cannot do this to any girl... Tanya just has some misconceptions about Avu.... She surely doesn't have any idea about all this Jai has done I am sure about it I was engrossed in all these thoughts when someone knocked on my door I went and opened it... it was Avu....
"Sorry to disturb you but Vibha aunty asked me to take out your clothes for today's party as she can't she is busy with a little last minute shopping " she said facing towards the opposite side and giving me a platonic expression... That's when it struck me that she was still angry on me.... In between all this fiasco I had totally forgot about it....I opened the door ajar she came into the room I had kept my clothes on the cupboard she straight went to the cupboard without giving me a second glance whatever her brother did she doesn't need to bear the consequence I love her and will always do that no matter which rascal is her brother she is the sole reason that I have peace inside me now I can't live without her and I don't even need to do that.... right now she is angry on me I need to keep things between us and her brother aside I went near her and stood taking the support from the cupboard wall
"Sweetheart how you doing...??" I asked smiling at her she looked at me with a sturdy glance and said...
"Don't call me those lovey dovey names... And yes I am doing fine..."
"Waise you don't look fine..." I said...
"Ya actually you are right Mr Nigam I am not fine as I am with you in the same room right now " she said giving me a sly smile... I smiled back and said...
"Obviously you are not as there is so much distance between us just wait...." With that I moved towards her in a swift movement and grabbed her waist and pulled her towards me she collided with my chest
"Sid what are you doing... Even the room is not locked koi aa Jayega...."
"Arey waah!! I didn't knew you are so in mood when you are angry I mean I had nothing in mind to do with you jiske liye hume door band Karna pade....." I said smiling at her....she took a sec and then understood what I meant... Gave me a hit on the arm and said...
"I didn't mean that.... Leave me na..." She said struggling in between my arms....
"Arey!! you only said you are not fine I was just making you comfortable do you want something more sweetheart to be fine now.." I said smirking at her...
"No no no.... I was okay leave me no koi aajayega...." She said looking at the door...
"Ok I will leave you but promise me you will listen to me first otherwise I have no problem in people seeing you in my arm in between the corridors...."
"No no... Fine I will listen leave me now..." She said... I left her and went and locked the door...
"Baby I am soooo sorry I know I shouldn't have taken out my anger on you I did a big mistake Can you please forgive me..."
"I will do it in one condition " she said folding her hands around her chest....
"Done... Anything for you sweetheart..."
"Fine then tell me what was the reason that you were so angry and don't lie to me that it was the wedding preparations stress because I know it wasn't both you and Sam are stressing like hell I know there is something else... Tell me..." She asked I can't tell her anything I don't have any proof against Jai.... he is her brother she is never gonna believe Tanya's words anyway....I went near her and held her hand and kissed her palms...
"Love can I ask you something...??"
"Yes " she said...
"What is more important you knowing what stressed me at that time or us having some special moment here rather than fighting..." I asked... She looked into my eyes and smiled...
"US is always going to be more important than YOU and ME " she said
"So can you please forget but still if it bothers you so much let's just say I was looking for some answers at that time and now I have got all of them...." I said thinking about all those things I got to know from Tanya... I could feel the fire burning inside me.... my rage was coming back but suddenly I felt two soft hands wrapped around me and her head just above my heart bringing the peace inside me back.... I hugged her back
"I know you are still stressed about it and it's okay if you don't wanna say.... I will not force you and yes apology accepted not because I was satisfied with the answer but because I love you..." She said her hands still hugging me but looking into my eyes a smile crept into my lips
"I love you too.... And thank you for understanding..." She smiled back at me
"Waise Avneet for a girl as beautiful as you are you are really gullible I must say..." I said...
"Matlab...??" She asked confused...
"I mean you never stay angry on me more than few hours all I had to do was make you kiss me inside the lift and look you forgave me..." I said teasing her...
"Oh please okay don't flatter yourself
So much and btw I was still angry on you even after what you did inside the lift I forgave you now..." She said getting away from me and going back near the cupboard to select my clothes... Now her back was facing me...
***************************************
How does this guy knows everything anyway I am not gonna accept it Infront of him I started looking at his shirts and blazers suddenly I felt his rough palms on my waist which was not at all covered by my crop top....a shiver ran through my spine giving me goosebumps all the blood in my body ran to my cheeks god why does this happen to me every time he touches me slowly he wrapped his whole arm around my waist and placed his chin on the crook of my neck....fanning me with his breaths.... I don't know why a smile crept into my lips at that moment but it always does whenever he is near....
"Acha.... if you didn't like it at all and didn't forgave me for that then why did you change your clothes to a PINK CROP TOP... " he said focussing on the word pink crop top...
"Woh... Woh... The previous one got stained while eating lunch " I lied and by now he had started kissing me... After I finished he stopped suddenly and I was kind of disappointed about this
"Stop lying Ms Kaur I sat near you in the lunch... Anyways I know the answer why are you wearing this so stop lying...." He said...
"I...I...I.... am not l...l....lying..." I said shuttering...
He turned me towards him his hands still wrapped around me....
"Ya ya not lying at all... You are just so naive that you don't know how mad you drive me when I see you in this colour and your waist flaunted..." He said in sarcasm I smiled at him... Wrapped my arms around his neck....
"Waise you are telling me what about you.... I atleast last for some hours being angry on you..... You don't even last for a few minutes I just have to bake you cupcakes that's it..." I said smiling at him...
"That's because I love you more..." He said
"This is no concept of measuring love..... And for the record I love you more..." I said...
"Acha prove it then.... you left something incomplete in the lift.... Complete it..."
He said smirking at me...
"Acha so kissing you will prove that I love you more.... Sid you are stupid leave me now I have to take out your clothes also..."
"Come on Yaar Avu we haven't kissed the whole day..."
"You are saying as if I have signed a contract with you to kiss you every day..." I said
"Yes you have.... atleast One kiss everyday for the rest of our life"
"You are mad leave me na Sid both of us will be late for the party if I don't choose your clothes now......" I said...
"If you don't give me one right now I promise I will go shirtless to the party ..."