*CHAPTER 28*

We entered into the house and Di and jeeju joined us after few minutes too...we all went towards the elders and Mami stood to say...
"I think you all should rest now due to the travel  all would have been tired..." She said..
"I don't know about them but I am soo sleepy right now after that sumptuous meal " Dev uncle said...everyone laughed...
"Shanaya show them there rooms" mom said coming near Di and she went with Jeeju's family and soon even Mamu Mami and mom also went to there respective rooms...only we four were left....
"Finally free come on let's go somewhere out..."Sam said...
"Ya Sam you are right anyways we have not gone anywhere outside since we have arrived here... Come let's go girls... But no insta posts ok... If Samaira comes to know she will be there in no time and I already ditched her dinner plans today..." I said ..
"Excuse me boys just calm down you guys slept before Bhai arrived we both are tired I can't go on Mussoorie darshan now..."Avneet said...
"Ya even I can't I am too tired Yaar..." Rads said...
"Ok ok fine you girls go and rest we will think of something else to do Sam..." I said
"Ya Sid is right.." Sam replied...
And both the girls started going towards their room Sam and I went into his room and watched a movie...
****************************************
We entered into our bedroom
"Oh god I am too tired Yaar Avu this cooking and all is not my thing at all..."Rads said...
"Rads leave all that I seriously need your help..." I said...
"Help... But for what??"she asked ..
"To seduce Sid..." I said...
"What...??" She asked...
Then I told her about our deal...
"Oh.... But why do you need the help he already swoons over you and you have a hot body babe just flaunt it..." She said...
"Thank you Rads.... but that's not the problem the problems is when..."
"What do you mean...??" She asked
"Everyone is in the same house how do I do it Infront of everyone and I can't just get locked up with Sid in his room in broad daylight..." I said...
"So then don't do it on broad daylight do it at night when everyone Is asleep..." She said...
"Ya even I thought about it... But then what do I wear I mean it should be casual and sexy and I don't have those night wears " I said...
"Why fear when Rads here...wait" she said and went for her suitcase and came back with a small bag... And took out 3 sets of night dresses from it...
"Tadaa.... All yours and all new take whichever you want..." She said..
"Wow Rads you are too good..." I said...
"Thank you very much.... But if anything happens tonight and you get pregnant or something don't blame on me okay..." She said chuckling...
"Shut up rads..." I said giving her a look...
"What I am not saying anything unthinkable of Sid will loose his mind if you seduce him with these things on.."
"Come on Rads nothing is gonna happen like that even if he does I have my mind in place okay and I am sure he will not do anything if I don't want it...I trust him..." I said smiling...
"Oho.... Trust and all... But btw do you really don't want anything to happen..." She asked smiling and raising her eyebrows... I started blushing but kept quite...
"This blushing and all means you want it Avneet" she said...
"Shut up Yaar Rads.... Nothing like that at least not before he confesses..." I said and then a thing struck me...
"Btw Rads why do you have this night dresses with you..."I asked her and she turned white..
"Nothing special Avu just saw them and found them sexy so brought it..." She said
"But you never wear these things it's so cold in Dehradun we both prefer t-shirts and pyjamas but not this revealing kinds...." I asked her....
"Leave it na Avu..." She said turning red now... And I understood...
"Acha I think someone is planning a treat for Sam..." I said...
"Tell me anything happened between you guys..." I asked...
"Shut up Avu I will tell you when you do it with Sid.." she said...
"That means you did it..." I said...
"Girl if you don't stop now I will take away these clothes " she blackmailed me...
"Ok ok fine I will not ask..."
"Good now choose from one of these..."
The choice was not that difficult I mean one was yellow other was blue and the one  I chose was pink obviously it's for Sid it has to be pink it was a tank top and shorts set in the same colour with black lace borders not too much not too less also.... Perfect casual and sexy as I wanted...