*CHAPTER 31*

We searched for a while and Avu got a dress for herself now it was Samaira's turn we went into the western section and she looked at everything and was trying on now and I knew it's gonna take long as she had tons of dresses to try I saw Avu standing near a manequin and she was smiling I started going towards her when I saw that Rey coming towards her from the opposite direction and heard them...
"Take it.... It looks like it's made for you " he said I went behind a pillar...
"I already have my dress Rey I wanna wear Indian..." She said...
"Come on Avu it's not a rule to wear Indian..." He said..
"I know Sam but Indian wears give that dulhe ki behen wala vibe..."she said and Rey laughed...
"That is also correct but as you said you are the groom's sister you will get enough occasions to wear this...so take it I can see you love it..." He said I still couldn't see the dress the other manequins were covering it...
"No I don't wanna get it today may be it's not made for me you don't get everything you love..." She said why is she not getting it if she likes it so much
"Okay your wish but I think you should help me with my shopping I am sure we will be done before she comes out of that room" Rey said and Avu laughed.... Flirt karne ka koi chance nahin chodta
"Let's go inside first may be Sid will go with you... You guys can go and we will wait here..." Avu said that's like my girl then they went towards the others I thought of looking at the dress she wanted I went near the manequin and saw it and understood each and every line she said looking at the dress... It was a white dress with pink flowers a combination that I love on her...

 It was a white dress with pink flowers a combination that I love on her

I knew what to do.... I went to the counter and brought it and then asked them to deliver it directly to my house... And went towards the others they were waiting for me and surprisingly Samaira had finished her trial also...
"Sid where were you.... come let's go now only you and Rey are left..." Rads said...
"Sorry guys met a friend that's why..." I lied...
"Come let's go now after that we went to a men's store to get our suits we went into the section and as usual I was confused like hell Rads was busy getting a tie for Sam... Sam was more confused than me Samaira was going on blabbering about brands and the girl whose opinion I wanted the most was quite as if she didn't knew me... But buckle up Sid you need to tolerate all this it's you who created the fiasco... I took two suit which I liked and went near her...
"Which one ??" I asked...
"I think Samaira should be the one you should be asking..." She said...
"Sorry na Avu I didn't mean it..." I said...
"You never mean it Sid it always happens that you end up getting close to her or telling me that you like her..."
"I didn't say like her I said attracted..."
"Wow that makes it so easier" she said sarcastically...
"I am sorry Avu I really didn't wanna say...please don't ditch me now I can't choose for myself even Di and mom are also not here..." I said
"No I will not you know what run naked on your sister's wedding I don't care" she said and stormed from there
you will be the one choosing for me and I will make sure of that Miss Kaur by hook or by crook...
***************************************
I was choosing a suit for him I had too this dummy can't do it himself but I am not gonna give it myself I will tell Rads to give it... this way he doesn't know that I chose it... he had gone into the trial room now trying something which I am sure he will reject his dressing sense is not that bad infact it's good he just doesn't like what he chooses I saw a suit for him and it was perfect classy and sexy like he is... I started looking for Rads and saw her and went to her
"Rads listen how is it ??" I asked looking at her but she was looking behind me with a O shaped mouth and I noticed every girl present there had the same reaction as her even the salesgirls.... I turned and saw a Greek good coming towards us wearing a suit the problem was he was wearing only the suit with only one button closed and no shirt inside...