*CHAPTER 46*

I and Bhabhi came out of the lobby actually stormed out of the lobby and when we were in appropriate distance I looked back to see and check.... No one was there even Bhabhi was looking at me...
I started jumping....
"He loves me he loves me....." I jumped and Bhabhi was laughing like hell just then...
"Arey... Waah..." I stopped as soon as I heard it and looked but it was Rads...
"Offo Rads you scared me I thought Sid came...." I said...
"Bechare Sid ko itna suna ke aayi andar aur bahar aake..... He loves he loves me bolke jump kar rahi hai..." Rads said...
"Oh god Rads I can't even tell you how happy I am.... He never loved Samaira... He never played with my feelings.... He loves me.... All those feelings we had for each other was not a facade... " I said with happy tears brimming in my eyes... Both Rads and Bhabhi hugged me.....
"Yes meri pagal..... He loves you a lot and only you" Rads said separating from me...
"And I am So happy for you guys I mean I know it had been only few days that you got separated from my brothers but it felt like an eternity I thought it's never gonna happen again but I am so glad it did... " Bhabhi said...
"But Bhabhi sab kuch thik kahan hua hai.... Yeh Avu abhi natak karke aayi haina andar...." Rads said pointing towards me ..
"Oh hello.... Sid ki chamchi back in action.... Natak nahin kiya hai sach mein gussa hun uss bandar ke bache se..... I mean think logically if he would have told me everything from the first day itself all this fiasco wouldn't have happened only..." I said huffing...
"But how would he have known that Rey would be so dangerous he must have thought of him as only a guy who likes you.....not a psychopath like he turned out to be" Rads said...
"Ok CHAMCHI" I said teasing her
"Don't call me that.... " She said...
"Even I agree with Rads... I know Sid was stupid in not telling you but even that poor guy suffered a lot " Bhabhi said...
"Arey waah... Bhabhi you are doing the same thing with my Bhai also..." I said...
"Mccch.... Do you really think I will spoil my honeymoon over this stupid fight not at all " she said flipping her hair...
"Then why did you say it inside..." I asked...
"Apne hone wale pati ko desparate dekhne mein alag hi maja hai tum log Nahin samjhoge..." Bhabhi said and we all laughed...
"Chalo guys let's go now they will be coming after us only lets go to the banquet hall and eat dinner I am starving like hell..." I said...
And we all went there and sat on a table after a while I saw Bhai and Sam talking I looked for a while but Sid was nowhere near them..... Soon Sam and Bhai came and sat with us...
"Where is Sid...??" Bhabhi asked thankfully....
"He went to his room... He doesn't feel like eating..." Sam said and everyone else ate there dinner.... All the guests left and finally the whole family was there...
"What a day... " Vivek uncle said...
"Where is Sid btw..." Vibha aunty asked..
"Bee he is in his room..." Sam said...
"Oh... Did he eat..." She asked...
"May be he ordered in his room..." Sam said ..
"Ya he must have.... I don't think I need to worry.... He always eats when he is stress relieved.... weirdo" she said I started thinking myself but he isn't stress relieved right now because of me which means he wouldn't have eaten till now did I really overdo it.... Should have just reconciled with him.... But what he did was not fine too.... I have been crying all this days all because of that jerk.... But I don't want him to starve which I am sure he is right now and then he will be unwell.... why doesn't he understand he needs to look after his diet....
"Vibha I was thinking of something..." Sarita aunty said...
"Tell na Bhabhi..." Vibha aunty said....
"I was thinking tomorrow we all should visit the Devi maa's temple " aunty said.... Devi maa....?? Tomorrow? why mom?? I mean amidst all the preparation..." Bhabhi asked
"Ya I know but after what happened today we all should go there once I was thinking of going there before the functions started but didn't tell anyone now I feel we should go.... so that nothing like this happens again" aunty said she looked genuinely scared.... any mother will be her daughter's marriage almost broke off her son was about to be blamed for something he didn't do.... Then Vivek uncle said...
"But Sarita amidst all this the functions are gonna start within two days...." He said...
"Don't worry bhaiya I think we all should go..... 2 din to haina abhi function mein koi nahin agle din jyada mehnat karlenge...." Vibha aunty said...
"Ya even I agree.... Waise bhi the hotel staff can be trusted for one day to look after the guests.... " Snehu MAA said...
"Ya I agree.... We need to thank god for saving all our kids this time...." Mom said caressing my head....
"If all the home ministers are saying something then I think we all should oblige it.... So tomorrow sharp at 7 'o' clock we all can leave " Popsy said....
"For sure..." Dad and Vivek uncle said simultaneously giving a thumbs up and everyone laughed....
"Sam... Tell Sid " Vibha aunty said...
"I think we should ask Ashok and his family too... You know...they are like family too" Aunty said...
"I will tell him.... " Uncle said with a grimace...that's when it struck me Samaira had acted all along about being with Sid may be her parents didn't knew about it they looked genuinely happy when Sid had told that Samaira and him were dating I just hope this doesn't ruin Ashok uncle and Vivek uncles friendship.... And I need to thank Samaira too...
"Avu chale..." Rads asked...
"Just gimme a minute I need to talk to someone..." I said...
"Finally... Chal to phir Sid ke room ko.." she said smiling...
"Shut up CHAMCHI jee... I am not talking about Sid I need to talk with Samaira..."
"Samaira... But why..." Rads asked...
"I need to thank her Rads what she did with Sid would have been difficult for her you know she loves him " I said...
"Ya you are right I need to thank her too.... Without her I don't think we would have ever got that confession video from Rey..." Rads said and I nodded... We searched for a while and finally found her with her parents she looked at me and I waved my hand to call her she told her mom and came towards us...
"Hi..." She said...
We both nodded all this was so awkward... But I decide to just jump to the main point...
"Samaira... Thank you.... Thank you for what you did..."
"Ya same here.... We owe you a lot..." Rads said...
She smiled...
"Oh my god.... You guys are seriously out of this world no wonder... Di liked you the second she laid eyes on you.... How can you guys be soo.... Good.." she said .. and we just laughed...
"After all that I have said to you guys.... This was just the least I could do to you.... I hope we can start afresh now..." She said putting forwards her hand.... With a smile...
Rads and I looked at each other and moved towards her and hugged her...
"Sure we can...." I and Rads said...
We got out of our embrace and then she said...
"I am sorry Avu for the little drama we had near the dinning area.... We had to do it so Rey believed that Sid was against you..." She said...
"It's okay... And don't be sorry I can't thank you enough for what you did..."
"Exactly... You were with Sid and Sam when we were not able to " Rads said... Being a little upset I knew she was still sad about the fact that she broke up with Sam without his mistake....... although they both were fine now I knew she will never forgive herself for that....
Samaira looked at her and may be understood the pain in her voice...
"Hey Rads... Whatever you did was very brave believe me.... I mean I don't think even blood related sister's will do that for each other.... And Sam knew it he never ever blamed you for anything.... You really are the greatest best friend anyone could ever have.... And I am so jealous of Avneet for having you..... But the happy wala jealous Haan not the kind I was because of Sid..." She said and we laughed again and Rads really looked happy...
"And you guys can stop thanking me I don't think I want to remember anything that happened because of that scoundrel neither do I want to remember what shitty things I said to you guys.... So everything down the drain for good..." Samaira said with a smile...and we both nodded...
"Radhika... Can I talk to Avneet alone I have something to say to her..." Samaira said...
"Oka fine.... Avu I am going to the room I will meet you there.... And Samaira you surely can call me Rads now..." Radhika gave her usual smile and went from there....
"Something serious...." I asked...
"Yes... I mean no... It is serious but not like in danger serious..." She said...
"Okay tell me...." I said...
"Avu.... There is another reason why I wanted to help Sid and Sam... I was kind of guilty for doing somehing wrong actually very wrong with you..." She said...
"It's okay Samaira I understand you liked Sid and he was in love with me..." I said but she stopped me...
"No Avu hear me out first.... You remember what happened in Bosco's with you... It was kind of my fault... I had spiked your drink so the guy could take you easily.... I know I have been a terrible person I mean anything could have happened to you.... I am really sorry for this.... You instead helped me out when something like that happened with me... I am really sorry I have already confessed it to Sid and I know he is thankful to me for what I did but is never gonna forgive me for this... and I totally understand that but I had to confess it to you I don't want to start a friendship with you with a lie...that is If you still want to to start it" she said...
"It's okay Samaira... Nothing happened and yes I still wanna start the friendship.... I know it was difficult for you may be it still is difficult for you to see me with Sid I couldn't handle it for few days you did something stupid in your rage and I understand.... "
"Thank you.... You are really beautiful both inside and out... Sid is very lucky to have you..." She said...
"And you are one of the bravest girl I know.... Believe me I don't have that much courage to forget someone I loved so dearly..."
"I have to Avneet I can't grab on something that never belonged to me.... I need to step out from the bubble.... Sid was always yours.... " She said and I could see the sadness in her eyes.... But I also saw the guilt she had.... And I was sure all those words she said to me meant more to her rather than her love for Sid...
"You are coming to the temple tomorrow..."
"No... Mom and dad are going though..." She said...
"No join us... " I said...
"I don't think so Avu I need to get Sid out of my head I mean not forget him and all but still I need to see him only as a friend.... Besides... Mandir and all are not Samaira Raisingh types... You know..." She said flipping her open hair and we both laughed....
"Okay whatever you wish.... Samaira... Your parents are fine with whatever happened today.... I mean they were quite happy with you and Sid back that day..." I said... But then suddenly it hit me I shouldn't have asked her shit Avu...
"They are fine I had told them the next day itself that it was a hoax... Didn't tell them about Rey though just lied that we were trying to make you jealous..." She said... although it was not lie at all... I was jealous like hell... I thought to myself...
"You are going to attend the functions right" I asked...and hoped she said yes I really didn't want her to shut everyone up...
"Ya I am going to.... Infact I am looking forward to spending it with my friends.... It would be nice to have some real friends for a change.... The girls here are very like me so you could guess they are not that fun to hang out..." She said and laughed...
"You are really fun to hangout with don't say that about yourself..." I said...
"Ya may be I am except the time when I am spiking your drink or flirting with your boyfriend I am sure you had a nice time with me..." She said joking again...
"See... You are really funny.... " I said and laughed...
"Okay I will leave now.... Bye... And I am sorry again..." She said...
"If you are asking me to stop saying thanks you need to stop saying sorry too..." I said and she nodded and left from there...