*CHAPTER 6*

"WHAT THE HECK???"
"Thank you beautiful I am glad you liked it"
"EXCUSE ME MR....I am not complimenting you here"
"Sorry beautiful but with you clutching my t-shirt so tightly like your life depends on it anyone could think that you thoroughly enjoyed the kiss waise I can do better than that" she left my shirt and came out of my clutches
"Who the fuck do you think you are....HOW DARE YOU KISS ME"
"Hey miss cut the crap okay you came first to kiss me"
"Oh I am so sorry I didn't knew apart from being dumb and stupid you are deaf too....couldn't you hear it when I said it's a dare"
"And who do you think you are??? someone gave you a dare and you came and kissed me where is the taking permission part haan"
"Sid stop it you are creating a scene over hear just say sorry na"
"Are you mad Sam why should Sid say sorry it's her mistake anyways I know these kind of girls bloody cheap and despo"Samaira barged into the conversation and vomited her venom fuck..... the girl had traces of tears but she didn't allow them to flow fucking shit why does this hurt me so much may be because Samaira did go a little beyond the line I was about to scold her when Sam said
"Samaira stop it ok she said it was a dare why are you putting oil to the fire instead of calming it"
"Just say your good for nothing bimbo girlfriend that no one is despo here for a worthless piece like you it was a dare that's why I had to do it otherwise wouldn't have looked at you"
She thinks Samaira is my girlfriend I need to clarify this she can't be thinking this oh wait what has happened to you Sid she thinks you are a worthless piece of shit and all you care about is clearing her misunderstanding about your girlfriend
"Hey you !!!! No one here is dying to kiss you too it was a way of teaching you a lesson because no one can even touch Sidharth Nigam without his permission so next time be careful"
"You....."she was about to say something when another girl came from behind maybe she is her friend
"I am really sorry it's not her fault at all we were being ragged and this was actually my punishment and she took it for me"
Oh she really did this for a dare that too took her friend's punishment that was kind of sweet of her but why does it affect me that it was not from her will
"Even I am sorry from my brother's side he shouldn't have behaved like that sorry it's his nature"
"What sorry bro she should have said that to me before I would have understood but no your friend decided to start shouting on me Nakchadi"
"What did you say???"
"I said NAKCHADI"
"Mein Nakchadi then you you you....BANDER KE BACHE"
"WHAT mein bandar ka bacha then you GORILLA KI BACHI no no purey jungle ki BACHI..."
We were about to hit each other when her friend stopped her and Sam stopped me
"Avni Avni stop it... there will be a complaint on the first day itself"
"Sid what has happened to you why are you behaving like this.... just stop it if there is a complain then they will be saved because they are girls and dad's not gonna take us to home if he gets a complain that you are kissing girls over here"they separated us
"I will see you BANDER KE BACHE"
"Sorry then as it's never gonna happen because I don't even want to see your face again NAKCHADI"
we both shouted although I said it I doubt I would be able to keep my hands off this beautiful angel....stop it Sid angel what the hell is happening to you??? the girl just humiliated you
"Bro just say me that you are alright and don't need a mental check up"
"I am fine Sam "
"No you are not...... My brother I mean THE SIDHARTH NIGAM just kissed a unknown girl in front of everyone and that too a cheek kiss bro whatever you say but this is not you"
"Stop it Sam you are just exaggerating it and for your kind information I kissed because she kissed first that's it"
"Bro come on I know you better than this "
"Stop it I don't wanna talk about that Nakchadi right now"
"Sam Sid is right we shouldn't be talking about that low class girl right now she is so below our standards"
"Samaira just stop that mouth of yours ok I would not tolerate anything about a girl's character even if I hate her and who the fuck gave you the right to call her so many names I was quite over there because I didn't want to humiliate you in front of others don't you ever dare to say these kind of words for her.....I mean any girl ever "
She looked at me with rage and walked away from there
"Wohooo that is new I never saw you that angry before"
"No it's just that all the frustration came out on Samaira"
"Frustration or should I say care bro"
"Stop it Sam it's not like I love her or something"
"WHAT !!! Bro when did I say anything about love "
"I mean a... a... I mean you always talk about love and bullshit that's why I.....let's just go to our classes bro"
God what is happening to me Sam is right it's not like me kissing an unknown girl thinking about her like maniacs she is not even that beautiful who are you kidding Sid she is one heck of beautiful and the cheek kiss what's with that I don't know what came into me when she closed her eyes she looked damn cute and I was just teasing her but then I couldn't resist it ufff clear your mind Sid you can't be so infatuated come on......
***************************************
"What the hell does he think of himself.....calling me Nakchadi then what is he??? bloody moron "
"Chill warrior !!and what is with you why did you react like that "
"What do you mean by why I reacted like that he kissed me without my permission"
"Come on Avni you did it first he could have given a complain against You"
"That would have been better "
"Oh please Avv do you know who he is ......"
"Yes yes the Greek god you were talking about "
"Yes he is Sidharth oh my God it's true the Nigam brothers have joined our college if I would have asked anything else God would have given me that also oh God he is so cute and those eyes and he is so humble "
"HUMBLE MY FOOT!!!!!Have you gone nuts rads didn't you see how he talked to me"
"Okay I was first of all talking about Abhishek Nigam and second of all even you didn't talk nicely to him..... right Avni"
"Yah!!! so what and what's with you haan the price of your friendship is the cuteness and the sexyness of Nigam Bros right really Rads you are taking his side"
"Avneet what's with you ...are you angry upon him or crushing upon him "
"Oh stop it rads "
"Ok fine chill now"
"You know I have never seen someone like him rude arrogant and and bander ka bacha yes that is what I am going to call him"
"That was kind of funny btw Nakchadi and bander ka bacha nice Jodi I must say"
I laughed
"Stop it Rads that is never gonna happen and besides he has a girlfriend a bimbo I must say "
"Ya even I heard her although I am not sure if she is his girlfriend or not but she really went ahead of the line don't mind her you know what you are and besides I only saw jealousy in her eyes "
Rads is right but what hurt me most was he not reacting to it may be even he thinks I am such kind of girl but why do I care whatever he thinks oh God what is happening to me Avneet just concentrate okay you don't have time for all this ......
We were about to enter into our classes just then a hand held my wrist and turned me towards her it was the same girl who was with Sid
"So remember me miss kisser"
"Yes how can I forget you"
"Good I am just here warn you....you know Sid doesn't know who to talk and be friends with that's why he did that to you.....you are not up to his standard okay so be away from him it would be better for you"
"I didn't knew Sidharth Nigam has such a young mom"
"You bitch I am not his mom ok "
"But you behave like one and instead of coming here and warning me why don't you go and tell your boyfriend to stay away from me because believe me even I don't wanna be near him"
"You are going to regret this girl!!"
"The name is Avneet you better remember it"
With that she stormed out of our view
"Oh my God that was sassy like hell"
"She needed a piece of her own mind"
*************************************
We entered into the class and there she was sitting in the second row with her friend and was giving me looks as if she is gonna kill me or something and I perfectly knew how to annoy her I gave her a flying kiss and she made a face like a grumpy cat oh God she is damn cute the class started
"Hey bro have you seen her yet??"Sam asked me in the middle of the class
"Yes dude she is sitting in the second row third bench"
"What no she is not!!!Who are you talking about ohhhh I see Someone is ruling my brother's mind today."Sam said in a teasing tone I just gave him an angry look
"Ok fine fine I will not tease btw I am asking about Samaira she is not in the class I mean this is our first class right she should be here I just hope she doesn't go and start complaining to Bee and mom about you "
"Let her do it I will handle morever she deserved it no one talks about my girl like that infront of me!!!"oh shit what did I do..... Sid just keep your tongue inside your mouth
"WHAT !!!!! My girl and all!! I didn't knew she is already your girl Sid"
"Stop it Sam you are hearing things now I said 'any girl' not 'my girl'"
"Oh may be I heard wrong"
Thank God he believed it but why did I say it don't think so much Sid it must have been a slip of tongue
The class got over we even got a orientation and no other classes were there as it was the first day me and Sam reached near our car
"Sid I think we should call Samaira "
"Let's go dude I am sure she will manage with a cab"
"No Sid she came with us it's our responsibility and besides she doesn't know the roads here too it wouldn't be safe so call her"
"Yes you are right but you give her a call she will eat my head if I talk to her"
"My phone's battery is low that's why I am asking you otherwise I would have done it myself"
"Okay I will call her"
I dialled her number and she picked up after a while
"Listen shanaya we are waiting for you inside the parking lot come soon otherwise look for a cab I am not going to wait a second more than 15 mins "
........................................................................
What does she think of herself some queen or anything else how dare she talk to SAMAIRA RAISINGH like that what did she say Avneet don't forget the name I will never do it Avneet and I will make sure even you don't forget my name too I didn't go to the class because I was in no mood to attend today... All the classes got over quite soon I saw Avneet and her friend coming out of the gate and they went near a purple scooter I was right they are middle class girls bloody cheapsters I need to show them their place I went near them
" Nice scooter Avneet I must say "
"Thank you"
"You know the cook in my house has a similar one but wants to change it she doesn't like it that much you know"
"Wow I didn't knew you have so much free time to talk to your servants about there daily life problems so nice of you "
"We have to be nice Avneet you know just because we are rich we shouldn't disrespect others who are less fortunate than us just look at Sid what he did today morning was kind of generous of him otherwise why a guy like him would kiss a girl like you"
"Yes even I was thinking that why did he do that when he has such a good girlfriend like you who even babysits him for free"
"Listen ok we are not committed now but we are soon going to be you better be away from him "
I was talking to her when my phone buzzed it was Sid what a perfect timing Sid
"See he even can't live a second without me"
" Hey Sid"
"Listen Samaira we are waiting for you inside the parking lot come soon otherwise look for a cab because I am not going to wait a second more than 15 mins"
"Sure babe I will be there in 15 min can't keep you waiting for so long"
"What is this with babe and crap have you gone nuts......just come soon ok"
With that he cut the call
"Yay babe we will go there for sure bye I will be there in 15 mins"
"Sorry girls I would have dropped you guys in our car but you know there is no space a in either Sid's car or his life so I think you have to enjoy your scooty ride only bubye..."
"We are more than happy to do that can you please leave us"spoke the other girl
"Oh of course"
I reached the parking within 10 mins
"Let's go Sid "
I went and sat on the front seat
"Actually bro I don't feel like driving now why don't you drive us"Sid said while giving the keys to Sam
"Okay bro"
"What happened Sid are you alright "
"Yah Samaira I am fine just not in the mood to drive"
"Ok so I will also come to the back with you"
"No no Samaira it is fine you only said you get sick when you sit in the back so you sit in the front"
Why does he do this to me always am I not good enough for him
Someday I am gonna make you mine Sidharth Nigam.......

""We are more than happy to do that can you please leave us"spoke the other girl "Oh of course"I reached the parking within 10 mins "Let's go Sid "I went and sat on the front seat"Actually bro I don't feel like driving now why don't you drive us"S...

Do you like the chapter guys??
Did you like the nakchadi and bandar ke Bache part??? I loved it
Please vote and add a comment
Next update will be soon
Love you guys
Aasta la Vista
Anaita