*CHAPTER 21*

I woke up early in the morning as I had baking to do today... for my idiot obviously... he hates the hospital food and will not eat anything even mildly related to fat except one thing that is cupcakes so I thought of making those for him and even had asked Dr Dev whether it would be fine or not and he had granted the permission so I have to smuggle these cupcakes to him today yes smuggle like literally... but first I need to make them so I woke up did my daily deeds and went to the kitchen and started baking it was still early so no one was awake I started making them I was almost done only baking them was left I was putting the batter on the trays when Vibha aunty came into the kitchen...
"Avneet you here..... So early...??"
"Yes aunty I was just..."
"Chocolate cupcakes.... Must be for my son..."
I smiled and replied
"Yes he is kind of fed up with the hospital food so I thought of these little treats don't worry I asked Dr Dev..."
"I know you would have Avu but my problem is after doing all this for each other.... You both say that we are just friends even celebrities don't hide there relationships so much..."
What do I say now...
"No aunty we are not hiding anything seriously I mean you will be the first whom he would tell if anything happens..."
"Okay may be nothing right now but it's going to happen in the near future... I have a very good intuition about that " I smiled at her what is this Avu even when someone takes his name you start blushing what are you blush machine
"Sid was really right you look too cute when you blush..."
"Sid told you this.."
"No I heard it when he was murmuring in his sleep...."
He does it too.... I started blushing again.... Control Avu.... It's his mom you are talking to...
"Aunty can you please take the cupcakes to him.."
"You are not visiting him today...??"
"The college exams are starting in around 2 weeks time so I don't have classes now but I need to talk to Dean about Sid you know he can't write it due to the plaster so we need to take the permission so either he could dictate it to somebody or his exams could be taken later...... Sam is busy with the hospital anyways so I thought I would take the permission...."
"Thank you bacha... My Sid is too lucky to have you... And yes I will take those...."
"Thank you aunty.... I will pack them...." I packed the cupcakes and gave it to aunty she had her breakfast and left for the hospital then me and Rads too left for college...
**************************************
I woke up early as usual..... And was waiting for mom and Avu when the nurse came and served me the breakfast I know they are doing this for my health but the food here is too yuck man I know I am throwing tantrum and I don't have problem with healthy diet I am always on a healthy diet except my guilty pleasure cupcakes but I have been eating this stuff since almost a month now.... I need to go back but they can't send me so soon...just then mom entered into the room but Avu was not there with her I thought they would come together....
"Good morning betu..."
""Good morning mom.... And don't call me that here my friends are here mom"
"Okay fine fine I will not... Happy!!"
"Ya very much....btw mom you alone today...??"
"Ya!!! why ?? were you waiting for someone else...???"
"No I was just asking ??" Why didn't she come I am missing her so much here and that girl doesn't even care...
"Waise the girl you are waiting for has sent something for you..." She took out a lunch box and I knew the aroma they were cupcakes that too made by Avu she knows me so well...I took it from her hand and was opening it
"Don't open them Infront of me... You will be embarrassed!!..."
"Oh come on mom why would I be embarrassed because of cupc......" I stopped when I looked at them one of them had "miss you" written in them and other four had hearts.... I love you so much Avneet

 I love you so much Avneet