*CHAPTER 32*

NOTE:-
So guys I finally was able to decide that who is going to be Reyansh as majority of you wanted Riyaz for it....so Riyaz it is then...

Riyaz Ali as Reyansh Khanna

He is cute he is smart and a total treat to your eyes but what is hidden behind that facade no one knows

He is cute he is smart and a total treat to your eyes but what is hidden behind that facade no one knows... Avneet considers him as good friend but he might not that much for now read the story to know more.....
***************************************
We finished our official first date as a couple and Sid drove me back to the house...we reached at the gate and Sid stopped the car...
"I can't believe this night got over so fast..." He said... Making a face
"Sid we were with each other for 4 hours still you are not satisfied..."
"So what 4 hours is a short span of time only... "
"Ok even if I agree with you so what.... Even now I am not going away from you we live in the same house Sid..."
"So what that is of no use because my girlfriend over here panics even if a mouse sees us..." He said...
"Oh please Sid I panic because of you imagine if any of the elders would see us will you not be embarrassed..."
"No I wouldn't be atleast not now when I can proudly say that Miss Avneet Kaur is my girlfriend and the love of my life...." He said taking my hand in his hand and kissing my fingers.... Aaaaaah this guy will be the end of me...
"Stop blushing love.... you shouldn't test me like that I may drag you to my room instead of yours..." There he goes again...
"Stop it Sid and for your information my parents and my brother still doesn't know about all this so you better be watchful.... Because they wouldn't like the idea of both of us in same room you know..."
"Don't worry my love all of them would be busy with the wedding preparations so not that much of a risk and after that we all are off to Dehradun where there will be only me and you with lots and lots of romance" he said with dreamy eyes...
"Ahem ahem... Mr Nigam if your dreams are over can we please go inside it's already...1:30" I said...
"Ok ok miss rulebook let's go..." The gate opened we entered into the premise Sid parked his car and said...
"Wait don't open the door...."
He got out of the car and opened my side of the door...
"Arey wah Sidharth Nigam being  a gentleman that is something new..." I said...
"Oh please Avu I am a gentleman always..."
"Ya I know you just become wild seeing my bare waist..." I said wrapping my arms around his neck...
"And you do the same when you see me with only a towel around me... So I guess we are equal..." He said wrapping his arms around me and pulled me towards him and was about to kiss me again but I placed by fingers on his lips....
"Come on Yaar Avu...one good night kiss..."he said...
"Enough for today Mr Nigam....I am too tired to kiss you now I think we both should go to each of our rooms..." I said...
"If you are so tired my love I shouldn't let you walk...." He said...
"What...." I didn't even complete my sentence when he swooped me into his arms bridal style...
"Sid... What are you doing....if anyone comes..."
"My dear Miss Kaur you don't listen to what I tell you atleast listen to yourself..."
"Matlab"
"You only said no it's 1:30 who the hell would be awake by now "
"Sid still put me down I can walk..."
"If you say anything about putting you down again I will put you on my shoulders and take you to my room and wouldn't open the door till 10 In the morning.... Do you want it Miss Kaur"
"You are a monster Sid.." I said making a grumpy face...
"I know but a little correction "your monster"..." Awww he is so adorable I started blushing to this he carried me all the way to my room and then put my down...
"Good night Mr Nigam..."
"Good night Miss Kaur...." He said I opened my door and Sid was just behind me and to our surprise both Sam and Rads were there in the room with Sam's hand wrapped all around Rads and Rads hand placed on his chest and they were so lost in each other that they didn't even notice the door has been opened....I and Sid both looked at each other and then together started fake coughing and they came out of their trance.... And left each other as soon as possible..and were shocked...
"H....hi... Guys.... You both c...came back early..." Sam said...
"Early?? It's 1:30 Sam.... Very appropriate time to be in your girlfriend's room" Sid said with sarcasm....
"Arey not like that Sid.... I just came to... to... to.... Yes check whether you guys have come back or not..." Sam said clearly lieing to us..
"Acha.... Kamal hai Sid's room is closer to yours still you came all the way to my and Rads room to check whether we reached or not..."
"Woh...Woh....." Sam was trying to think of a lie again but Sid spoke...
"Stop lieing Sam we know why you are here next time just close the door.... And if you wanna continue Avneet and I can be in my room" Sid said looking towards me I totally understood the plan he had.... Uff this boy is really mad....
"No need of that Sid both of you are going out of this room right now...." I said...
"No Avu it's okay you guys just got together Yaar we will be happy to wait go spend some more time together" Sam said.....
"No need Sam they had enough time together and more than them you look more happy...... Avu is right you guys get out right now...." Rads supported me and finally the boys went out of our rooms....
"Boys...." Coincidentally both me and Rads said it simultaneously then looked at each other and laughed...
"We should sleep tomorrow's gonna be a hard day it's the engagement day after tomorrow...." Rads said...
"Ya you are right you sleep I will just change and come..." I said then changed into night suit and went off to sleep
My morning started with Rads calling me to wake up....when is this girl gonna understand that I am not a morning person at all....
"Aaaaaah..... Rads let me sleep I am soo tired due to last night...."
"Ahem ahem..... Poor Avu Sid is so harsh on you in bed..." She said and I jolted up
"Shut up Rads...what is this ???Kuch bhi Bolti hai.... I was talking about sleeping late and stuff..."
"I know idiot but see my trick worked you are awake...."
"Ha ha ha... Very funny....waise I want the details about you and Sam.... What were you guys doing so late in the bedroom "
"Don't make me start now Avu even I can tease you but we don't have time Avu it's already 9...." She said I looked at the clock....
"Shiiiiit.... It's bhai's engagement tomorrow why didn't you wake me up..."
"What was I doing from the last 30 mins singing lullabies for you now get ready as soon as possible..."
"Ya..." I literally ran into the washroom and came out completing all my daily deeds got ready and soon I and Rads were out of the room the whole house was jostling with activities I could see new extra staff working on the decorations as the engagement was gonna take place in the house only uncle had two wedding planners on work....one planning the traditional rasams and the other giving a modern touch to everything I also saw some guests crowding over Bhabhi and Bhai most of them had just landed and came to visit the families before going to there hotel rooms everyone would be coming back for the engagement in tomorrow...
We went towards Bhabhi and Bhai...
"Hi Bhai..." I said giving him a side hug....
"Good morning Pari....although it's quite late for saying morning..."
"Ya Bhai sorry couldn't wake up...." I said holding my ears....
"Good morning Bhabhi " I said to Bhabhi...
"Good morning Avu... You both go have some break fast " Bhabhi said then I saw her looking towards Rads who was searching for someone.... Obviously who else than Sam....
"And my dear Rads.... Sam is not nearby so stop searching for him..." Bhabhi said.... Rads blushed "Sorry Di ....but where is he has he gone somewhere" Rads asked..
"Then I noticed and everyone was there only Sam and Sid were not there may be they have gone somewhere... I thought to myself...
"No Rads both Sid and Sam are sleeping "
"What... And here I thought I was the only one to get up so late....these boys I tell you still sleeping....'
"Arey Jhansi ki Rani let her complete first.... Sid and Sam are not asleep till now instead they went to sleep just now..." Bhai said...
"Matlab..." Rads asked...
"Arey  the flight of some of our relatives got late so they reached at 2:30 at night and obviously they had no way to come here and bechare Sid and Sam had to run to arrange the vehicles for them... And then they were busy arranging food for them and everything hence they just went now to take some rest..." Bhai said.... Poor sid and Sam they both even slept late at night...
"I am so sorry Shanaya because of my relatives your brothers had to...." Bhai started but was interrupted by Bhabhi...
"Offo Jai stop it now you have been saying sorry to each and everyone of us it's not your fault that the weather was not nice and flight got delayed... " Shanaya Di said...
"Aww you guys are so cute together...."Rads said and we laughed then both of them were attacked by a swarm of relatives.... And me and Rads left from there we were about to go grab some breakfast but then it struck me I ran back to Bhai there were still some relatives around them but I asked Bhai to come to me...
"What happened Avu..." He asked...
"Nothing serious Bhai it's just that I need to talk to you about something..." I said...
"So say na..."
"Not now Bhai you attend them right now Bhabhi would need you....we can have a talk at night..." I said...
"Ya sure baby sister you didn't need to ask me you could have barged into my room..." He said..
"I know still I will talk to you at night now go and handle your distant buas over there otherwise they are going to attack my Bhabhi with future babies question..." I said...
"Ya true..." He laughed and then went back to Bhabhi and I came back to Rads... We went had our break fast then we were busy in the preparation the boys were still not awake I miss Sid so much right now but control Avu he needs to rest too and after an hour or two we saw both Sarita aunty and Vibha  aunty coming towards us...
"Girls have you seen Sid and Sam are they awake .."Vibha aunty asked...to me and Rads...
"No aunty I don't think they are awake..."
"Ya aunty.... If you have any work tell us we will do it..." I said...
"No beta it's just that they both have not eaten anything and both of them are quite punctual about there diet routine specially Sid the time really matters and he is quite susceptible to get ill if he doesn't eat on time...."Sarita aunty said shit I should have thought about it Sid once got very ill because he didn't eat and was having rigorous basketball practice...
"Koi Nahin let's take some breakfast to there room only as they will not wake up if servants go..." Vibha aunty said...
"But all the relatives are coming and specially Jai's relatives the ladies will search for both of us..."
"Aunty I and Rads will take it you don't worry..." Finally I will see my Bandar...
"Thank you beta.... Make sure the coffee...."
"Black coffee with half teaspoon sugar and decaff" I completed.....
"And the bread...." Sarita aunty said but Rads interrupted...
"With side piece cut one Side lightly brown whereas the the other side completely white..." Rads said...
Both the moms looked at each other and then laughed we couldn't understand....
"Vibha both of our boys are in correct hands...ohh god you guys have learnt it by heart..." Sarita aunty said it was then that me and Rads realised that we had blabbered a little more than required
We just blushed.... And said them bye and went from there we both grabbed some  coffee juice sandwiches and fruits and went to each others boyfriend's room i entered into the room and closed his door.... I dont know why does this guy sleeps with his door open that to he sleeps shirtless anybody could barge in specially any girl already the whole house is filled with them now....I went near him kept the tray on the bedside table and saw him sleeping he was sideways facing towards me I went near him sat close and tried to wake him up...
"Sid... Sid wake up..." I said tapping his shoulders but he didn't stir at all....I tried once again but he didn't stir at all instead grabbed my hand coiled his hand around it  and slept again like a child sleeps cuddling with his stuff toy he looked too cute like this I took my phone from the side table and tried taking a picture but the angle was not right from where I was seating his shoulder was covering half of his face hence I kneeled down on the floor to come same with his level  and took it then I tried waking him up but no response obviously poor him he would be so tired... I will just make him eat this and then he can rest....I tried uncoiling my hand but he pulled me towards him to increase his grip god this guy is strong even when he is unconscious....I was so close to him his face was just inches away from me and his perfect jawline at display god why are you so crave worthy Sid I can drool over this face the whole day I went near him and gave him a small peck on his cheeks unable to control myself but was sure it was small he wouldn't have felt it but then I saw him smiling I was confused....but his eyes were still close he straightened up and said with his eyes close....
"Give me one here and I will be completely awake love..." He said tapping one of my fingers on his lips I was shocked this idiot was awake all this time....
"You idiot.... You were acting of sleeping..."
"It's not my fault that my girlfriend is superbly romantic when I am asleep I had to...." He said finally opening his eyes....
"No I am romantic but like a matured adult I know the time when to be romantic and when to be not...."
"Acha... Taking advantage of a poor guy when he is asleep is your idea of romance he said getting up..."
I got up with him both of us standing now...
"This is not called taking advantage I just did what I have rights for.... It's my right to give you kisses..."I said coming near him...
"And it's my right to return them..." He said pulling me towards him and coming near me to kiss me.... I stopped him midway....
"Mr Nigam I guess you are forgetting it's your sister's engagement tomorrow I don't think you have time for all this romance " I said and he left me at once...
"Oh shit.... What is the time now... Fuck the time why didn't anyone wake me up all relatives would have arrived the breakfast everything had to be arranged...." He went on blabbering...
"Sid relax just everything is in control just get ready and have your breakfast first..."
"Avu there is no time for breakfast I will just take a shower and get ready..."
"No you going inside the bathroom coming back to finish this tray then you can go and have your bath..." I said sternly...
"But Avu..."
"I am not listening anything Sid beside you are going to be of no help if you fall sick which you will obviously get if you starve so go and brush...."
He obeyed me although half heartedly came back to eat his breakfast and was gobbling on the food like he had to catch a train....
"Offo Sid eat slowly...." I said...
"I ton't ave.... Thime Abu...." He said with food in his mouth...
"You have enough time Sid eat slowly I am telling you otherwise I will delay you further... "
He obeyed again and now was eating slowly...
"Good..... "
"Avu there is lot of work to finish even Di's dress has to come they are not delivering it here I had to pick it up...."
"Bhai already did it don't worry so much Sid everything is in control..."
"Why did Jeeju go for it it's his engagement he should be here enjoying the day with his family and friends..." He said...
"Oh god Sid... If that is the case then why did you and Sam went to get his relatives at 3 in night.... It's family Sid you do it or he does it it's equal only so don't worry eat...."
He was still eating faster.... Bit slower compared to the previous...
"Oh god I can't understand this obsession of brothers in there sister's wedding you guys panic more than the bride and groom..." I said...
"That is because you are not a brother.... Every brother behaves like this I am sure Jai jeeju is gonna be the same in our wedding too.. " he said and all the blood of my body rushed into my cheeks....
He looked up from his plate and saw me blushing and then smiled...
"Avu when I come near you and touch you you blush at that time I can understand that but right now I am just eating by food still you are blushing...." He said teasing me...
"I am not blushing..."I lied... " It's just that I l didn't think you would be thinking about all this marriage stuff and all..." I said still blushing...
"I talk about our marriage you are blushing what if I start revealing my honeymoon plans..." He said winking at me..
"Don't tell me you have planned our honeymoon also..." I said...
"I mean not completely....The place and everything you will decide I was talking about the the activities we will do there..." He said and I totally understood this time... This time my cheeks became more red if it was possible .
"Chi... Sid you only think about all this only..." I said...
"What chi... You will not get a gem like me see I am taking over all the important responsibilities and you just have to select the place... Which doesn't matter that much..." He said... Now I was confused...
"How come the place we go doesn't matter" I asked...
"Arey we just need a honeymoon suite love I am not gonna make my future wife step outside once we enter the suite...." He said smirking at me I can't handle him now this boy is insane..... And why can't I control my blushing...
"I don't know why I ask you questions...." I said and rushed from there I was about to get outside of his room when he called me...
"Avneet..." I turned towards him...
"Today was the best start of my morning I am dieing to make this regular in my life it's gonna be more special because then you will be my wife...." he said... This guy makes me wonder what I did to deserve him I have never been loved by anyone like you love me Sid... But I was in no state to say him anything I just gave him a smile and ran from there.... I came out of his room and bumped into Rads....
"Ouch.....why are you running...." She asked....
"Sorry are you fine" I asked...
"Ya I am.... Did Sid wake up...??"
"Ya...Sam??"
"Yes he did.... Let's go then..." She said then half of the day went all were busy in the preparations then I got some work on the terrace and went there to find Sid standing there looking at the garden of the house where all the other guests were jostling....
I went near him and asked...
"What are you thinking...?!?" I asked...
He turned towards me....
"Nothing like that only "
"Tell me...." I said nudging him...
"It's just that.... Time flies so fast.... I mean it seems like yesterday that we three were sitting there and planning Mamu and Mami's anniversary....with Di doing all the thinking and me and Sam monkeying around...."he said smiling at the garden....
"You are gonna miss her...." I said....
"Miss her..... Forget missing I can't imagine coming back to this house and not finding her..." He said....
"You know me and Sam share a very strong bond with our mothers but still Di is the one we run to when we ever have any problem...." He said looking at the garden in which Sam was talking to some workers holding flowers instructing them about the decoration.....
"You guys really wanna make this celebration special for her.... You both have been working your ass off " I said...
"Ya we want to make it special for her but the reason for this hectic work is to avoid thinking about Di leaving us..... But I couldn't control myself when I heard some of Jeeju's cousin telling her that they are dieing to welcome her in her new house.... So couldn't control myself hence came here...... " He said
"You know even Sam is not handling it that well subah se he have already scolded 5 workers it looks like someone else has entered into his body...." I said pointing at Sam still scolding the worker right now.... Sid laughed a little....
"He is gonna miss her the most you know she is the only girl in this world whom Sam teases and fights with and usually I am the one separating them but with others it usually the opposite I am fighting and Sam separating me..." He said...
"I know we both would have killed each other in the first day itself.... if he wouldn't have been there..." I said... He laughed
"You know Bhabhi is really lucky to have you guys as brothers...." I said...
"No... We are lucky to have her as our sister.... This house is not gonna be same without her...." He said now facing towards the house....
"I know.... It's gonna be different for her too so we need to make sure that she takes all the happy memories from here by making her wedding day more special and I don't think she would like her brother to be upset in her wedding...." I said ..
"Ya you are right.....Avu... I will not be upset she is getting married and it's gonna be the happiest day of her life and I will make sure of that...." He said...
"Good.... Come let's go down now..."I  said...
"Avu I need to ask you something..."
"Ask na..."
"Actually I wanted to tell Di about us but since both my Di and your brother are connected so I wanted to ask before I say it to her...so can I...??" He asked...
"Of course you can Sid you don't need to ask me infact I am telling Bhai today night itself let's do one thing we will tell it together..."
He smiled at me "Okay done then....Avu one more thing..."
"Ask..."
"Can we keep this as a secret from family..."
"It's your wish Sid.... But can I know why..."
"Avu if you want I can tell it to my family they already know you well they will be more than happy to know but your family don't know me at all I would like that they know me as a person first then as your boyfriend I don't want them to adjust to whatever you choose..."
"Awww.... My Bandar has become mature...I love you Mr hottie..." His eyes shot up...
"What did you call me...???" He asked...
"My Mr hottie.... That too the hottest I have ever seen...." I said wrapping my arms around him..." I have never seen him this shock
"Wow.... Are you sober...or am I dreaming..." He said...
"I am as sober as you are..." I said... Fluttering my lashes...
"So it's my nickname now..."
"Ya kind of but only when I am not mad at you otherwise it's always gonna be bander..." I said...he laughed to it I gave him a kiss then we went into the house again.....
***************************************
The evening went by in a jiffy we couldn't even realise it due to all preparations and soon it was dinnertime... Soo finally the time to tell Di and Jeeju about us came Avneet had called them into her and Rads room Rads was there and I was pacing around the room nervous like hell...
"Sid everything is gonna be fine don't get nervous " Avu said.... Why does she know me so well...
"I am not Avu..." I lied....
"Ya sure that's why you have been pacing around from this corner to that corner from the last 15 mins " Rads said...