Chapter Three - You can look now

Francis' POV

I turn back to the view and within a minute she's returned, holding the silk cloth from the bed and a thick, red blanket. She goes back inside again, grabbing two pillows.

She lays the red blanket on the floor, covering the entirety of the balcony, then does the same with the silk sheet on top.

"I thought you'd prefer to sleep out here than on the couch." She says, the corner of her mouth raising ever so slightly.

I grin, biting my lip as I do so. She grins back.

I turn back to the view and take my arms out of the dress straps, causing the top of my dress to fall to my hips revealing a white, lace bra. Feeling Billie's eyes on me from behind, I turn to her and laugh. "There's someone fast asleep in my room. I don't exactly have a change of clothes."

She pauses for a second, then smirks. Grabbing the bottom of her hoodie, she pulls it up and over her shoulders, revealing a black bra. She chucks the hoodie on the floor and laughs. "What?"

My smile instantly fades. I stand there and caress each of her curves with my eyes, taking in how beautiful she is. My eyes are stuck on her and I can't look away.

Snapping out of my trance, a soft smile returns to my face.

I bring my hands to my skirt but stop. "Turn around for this part." I whisper.

She looks at me with a flirtatious look, then obliges.

I take off my skirt and heels, then bend down to get under the silk sheet in order to hide my body.

I pause.

Honestly not having a clue what I'm doing, I stand up, without the sheet, and face Billie's back.

"Ok, you can look, now." I whisper.

She turns around and a subconscious smile grows on her face. Becoming speechless again, she admires me like I did her. As she struggles to pull her eyes away, I turn to face the view again.

I can hear her take off her shorts, socks and shoes behind me. Then, she stands next to me, keeping her eyes on the view.

"This view is insane."

"It's my favourite place to paint." I reply, allowing the rising sun to soak into my pores.

"You paint?" She turns to me.

"Yeah. School was never for me. Too restricting. Now I paint all day."

"And what about your friends?"

"Madison's a YouTuber. Luke and Grayson are at Uni." I start. After pausing for a second, I continue. "And what about you? When do I get to learn about your life?"

Thoughts run through her mind. "Every interview I get asked: 'what would your one wish be?' And I always answer that I would want to be normal for a day - no fame, none of that shit, nothing. It feels like that with you."

I take the pendant of my necklace, holding it in the tips of my fingers and press it against my lips, rubbing it against them subconsciously - it's a habit I've had since I was little.

She goes to the 'bed' and wraps herself under their cover. I do the same.

As I rest my head against the pillow, I bring my hand next to my head. Billie brings her hand up, too, leaving out pinky fingers touching. She brushes her little finger against mine and slowly entwines them together. Finger by finger, she does the same until our hands are clasped in one another's.

Her glance remains solely on my eyes, as if she is trying to read me.

I look at her clench the material in front of her chest. I feel like I'm in a trance again - I have no idea what I'm doing as I move myself on top of her. Bringing my fingers to the bottom of her neck, I slowly trail my hand down the centre of her chest, bringing the duvet with me.