Chapter Thirty Four - A Part Of Me

A/N: if you don't like graphic smut, skip to the three asterisks

Francis' PoV:

I pull up into the car park of my apartment block. Billie gets out and walks round to my side and opens the door for me, giving a grin. As I step out, I grab her and thrust her onto the the back door, melting myself onto her. Bringing a hand to her throat, I add a little pressure and she smiles. I slam my car door shut, causing her to gasp. A smirk tugs at the corner of my mouth, knowing that I managed to take away the smile and scare her.

She fumbles with the door handle until it opens, then spins us around and pushes me into the back seat. Climbing on top of me, she shuts the door behind her. "It's my turn, this time." She whispers.

She copies me in bringing her hand to my throat, slowly applying more pressure. I can't kiss her back from not being able to breath, so she uses her control to nip and pull my bottom lip with her teeth. When she releases her hand, I take a deep breath in and she plunges her tongue into my mouth, curling her back as my chest lifts to inhale.

Her hands move from my neck to my shirt, which she unbuttons slowly, watching with focus. A smile forms on her lips as she sees underneath that I'm braless.

Lowering herself back down on top of me, her cold chains fall on my nipples, causing a shiver to erupt through my whole body. Her hand slides underneath my still-raised body and, beginning at my neck, she brushes her fingertips lightly down my spine until she reaches my low waisted jeans.

Bringing her fingers around my hip to the centre of my body, she begins to unbuckle my pants, placing soft kisses just above as she does so. As she pulls the trousers down my legs, her lips also lower, causing my skin and hers to be separated by my lace underwear. Her thumb replaces her mouth and brushes side to side against my clit lightly, then proceeds to move forwards and back, pressing slightly harder. She then starts to move in circles, her other hand tugging gently at the material until they reach the other side. Lifting the material, I wait for her to finally touch my skin without the barrier. But suddenly she lets go, my underwear whipping my skin, causing me to sharply inhale.

Finally pulling the material away, she begins to rub again and two fingers make their way lower before she slowly inserts them inside me. Her hand moves in smooth motion, up and down as she gains speed. As I begin to reach climax, she curls her fingers, making me raise me hips in response. Just as I almost come, she takes her hand away and places a soft kiss where it was, teasing me. "I hate you." I whisper, before we both begin to laugh.

I sit up, meaning that she's straddling me on my lap, and kiss her. She cups my face with both her hands as I lift her top up and over her head. Keeping my lips locked with hers, I undo her bra and she smiles, pulling away whilst keeping her lips millimetres apart from mine.

"I didn't finish with you because I waited two months for this shit and I'm not doing it in an uncomfortable ass car." She says.

I laugh, then peck her on the lips. That was such a Billie thing to say. This is such a Billie thing to do. I can't believe she's here, and she's mine again.

***

We enter my flat and her brows instantly furrow as her eyes trace around the room.

"There's nothing here except left overs and trash?" She says with confusion.

"Until seeing you today, I was in a state of grief - decorating my apartment didn't matter to me. Not even getting furniture."

"What about the piano?" She says, walking over to it.

"All I've been doing for these past couple months is going to the exhibition and writing music about him."

"Play me what you wrote."

I take a seat on the stool and she stands behind, watching me. My hands fall on the chords and I begin to sing.

"Give me a reason to believe that you're gone.
I see your shadow so I know they're all wrong.
Moonlight on the soft brown earth,
It leads me to where you lay.
They took you away from me but now I'm taking you home.

I will stay forever here with you,
My love.
The softly spoken words you gave me,
Even in death our love goes on."

"You loved him, didn't you?" She asks, her eyes zoned out and her tone emotionless. I know exactly what she's talking about - she means as more than a friend.

"A part of me, yes." I answer. I'll never lie to her - not after the lies Mike caught me up in.

"And what about me?"

"You know I love you, Billie."

"But do you love me more than you loved him?" Her eyes turn to me, filled with emotion - worry.

I stand up and take her hand, my fingers intertwining with hers like they used to. "You are incomparable. To anyone." I whisper, before softly placing my lips on hers in a long, deep kiss.

We part as her phone starts to ring; it's Finneas. She speaks with him for a few minutes, mostly replying with grunts, sighs or eye rolls.

"What was that?" I ask, curious after seeing her pull so many facial expressions.

"We're meeting them for dinner."

"Why is that bad?" I laugh. "I haven't seen Claudia in so long and I missed her like hell."

"Because it's not just them two. It's Elliott as well."

"Bil, she's the whole reason I became the paparazzis attention. The press were so violating and intrusive about Luke and you to me and it was because of her. I don't think-"

"Please. I hate that bitch too but Finneas and Claudia are in it for the long run and he doesn't want me to get in the way of that. And I can't do this shit without you."

I think for a second then sigh in defeat, agreeing to go for Billie and Finneas' sake. She grins and gives me a kiss.

"Put a bra on under that shirt, though. I'm not letting her see any part of you like that."

"Oh, so you're the protective type now?" I say, raising a brow and wrapping my arms around her neck, leaning in for another kiss. After, I go to the front door and open it, ignoring her command. "Don't think just because of what happened in the car that you've got the control, Eilish." I smirk. "Let her see and then realise that she'll never have me the way you do."

She smirks back, whilst admiring me from afar and taking in that I am hers for good.

A/N: hope you enjoyed the smut ;)

Get ready, shits gunna go down at this dinner...

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE IF YOU ENJOYED!