Chapter Eight - how indescribably beautiful

Francis' POV

Tuesday

We've finally arrived in England, after thirteen hours. Honestly, it didn't feel anywhere near that long. Other than my nap, Billie and I have been talking none stop. I've told her about my art and best friends. She's told me about her childhood and parents, who are already in England waiting for us with some other staff members. 

It's crazy, I feel so close to her like I've known her for years but I still feel the excitement and mystery behind her being new to me.

Finneas grabs his bag from the overhead locker, then comes up to us.

"Bil, have you even slept?"

"Shut the fuck up, man." She replies.

He rolls his eyes, then turns his attention to me.

"Mike's just told me that he had a problem with booking the hotels. I hope it's okay but you're sharing a room with Claudia. I would let her stay with me but I only have a single bed in my room."

"That's fine." I smile back. If I'm going to be spending a lot of time with her in the future when Billie goes on tour, it would be nice to be comfortable around her and have a friend.

We exit the plane and grab our luggage, before making our way to the car.

__

We arrive at the hotel at 10am. During the journey, I spoke to Mike about my job on this trip and what I need to do. But, as always, I could feel the admiring stare coming from Billie the whole time.

Grabbing my keycard from reception, I instantly go to my room to change into something less groggy, settling on red sweatpants and a matching top.

Liked by lukemoore and 451 others

franciskingston feelin' fancy

View all 242 comments

maddiebaddie I. MISS. U.

lukemoore damn nice hotel room

franciskingston @lukemoore jealous? ;)

"Francis?" I hear Claudia call as she enters the room.

I go over and help her with her multiple bags.

She collapses onto the bed with exhaustion and I giggle.

"We need to be in the hotels meeting room in ten. Mike needs to go over the plan for Leeds Festival. I think we leave for it at three."

"Are you and Finneas doing anything afterwards?" 

She smiles sweetly. "He's taking me out for dinner. What about you?"

"I'm staying in the festival to watch the other musicians with Billie."

"Just you and Billie?" She asks, as if she knows something that I don't about us.