Chapter Twenty - Do you think I can fly?

Francis' PoV

A soft kiss is placed on my neck, waking me up. I half open my eyes and see Billie, her upper body resting on mine as her fingers play with my hair. She grins widely, then places another kiss on my lips. Becoming more awake, I realise we're in Billie's bedroom, and I'm in her t-shirt. All of last nights events flick through my mind - Mike, Elliott, but most importantly, Billie. I flip my body over, throwing my head in the pillow and groaning. She giggles, and turns me back over.

"Yo, what?" She chuckles.

I wrap my hands around the back of her neck and pull her towards me, causing her to squeal. Her lips smash against mine. Her fingers start at my belly button, then work their way up my body, pulling the t-shirt with her. I firmly grab her wrist, preventing her from travelling any further. She pulls away ever so slightly and gives and outraged laugh.

"Not yet." I whisper, before placing a final kiss on her lips then pushing her back onto the bed. Pulling the t-shirt back down, I sit up and swing my legs over the edge of the bed. She crawls over to me, sitting pressed up to my back, wrapping her legs and arms around me. She kisses my neck softly and I tilt my head to the side, closing my eyes. My phone starts to buzz, causing me to open them. I stand up, leaving a slightly irritated Billie on the bed.

"Mads?"

"Francis, where are you?"

"What do you mean?"

"We're all waiting to go to the airport."

"Shit. I'm coming."

I hang up the phone and hurriedly change into my dress from last night.

"Wait, what the fuck happened?" Billie asks, concerned.

"I'm supposed to by going to San Francisco today." I reply, grabbing all my stuff.

"What about work?"

"Mike had given me two days off for it. But, technically, I don't have a job anyway now, so." I say, raising my eyebrows.

I pause, freezing as a thought enters my mind. "Come with me."

"What?"

I turn to her. "Come with me. It's one night, and it's not like you're missing work either."

"Dude, are you insane? I can't go to San Francisco with you."

"Yes, you can."

She thinks about it for a second, then smirks. I grin at her.

"Put some clothes in a bag. I'll text the others to pick us up form here."

***

It's three hours later, and we're about to get off the plane in San Francisco with Madison, Luke and Grayson. Luckily, there were spare seats so we got a ticket for Billie when we checked in. After getting past the whole Billie-being-famous thing, they've all been getting on amazingly together. Gray and Mads keep giving me looks - they know about Bil and I, and they clearly know something has happened. Luke still doesn't know. I will tell him - just not yet.

"How the fuck am I here, right now?" Billie laughs, stepping of the airplane.

"How the fuck are we here with Billie Eilish, more like." Madison mumbles under her breath. I chuckle quietly to myself, not quite sure either.

"What now?" Grayson asks.

Luke looks at me, draping an arm over my shoulder.

"When we get out of the airport, I wanna take Billie somewhere. Can we meet you back at the hotel?" I answer.