49

For the past few days, many Slytherins were sent to the Hospital Wing

For the past few days, many Slytherins were sent to the Hospital Wing. Greg and Vince more frequent than the others. The two boys acted as shields to my tiny group of friends against the entire school.

It wasn't just my friends. First and second year Slytherins were attacked continuously. I've saved so many young students I felt disgusted of the older years that even thought of attacking them.

Professor Snape was beside himself patrolling the hall ways constantly to make sure his students were safe. His only consolation was that people seemed to spare me. If anything, the other houses felt obligated to protect me from my own group of friends.

True to his word, Potter tried to stop the attacks as much as possible but even that wouldn't stop the angry mob from driving away the snakes.

For my friends, a silent agreement was built. We always had to move everywhere as a group to be able to protect each other from attacks. Not even bathroom breaks could separate us.

It didn't help that in every confrontation, the Slytherins would always be the one to get into trouble. Even if my housemates acted in defense, the Slytherins would be the one that gets detention. We were evil so it was only right that we got in trouble. Right?

That's why despite our agreement, I was left alone on a Saturday afternoon hidden inside the library as all my friends suffered through detention.

I groan when I hear Cho Chang's insipid petite voice coming close to where I was. Not in the mood for a fight, I hide behind my stack of books.

"Emrys might be the best in combat but I'm in a dueling group taught by Harry Potter." Chang boasts to another Ravenclaw when she passes through.

My ears perk at the mention of a dueling group. For months, Umbridge has been trying to infiltrate a secret club but didn't know where to start.

"I'll meet you at the seventh floor. At the usual spot." She says cheerfully.

With a confirmation of at least two of it's members and the general location of their hiding place, they could easily be tracked now. I grin packing my things and exiting the library.

-

Professor Umbridge's smile turns sinister. "Cho Chang you say?"

Draco nods from beside me. "We could have her followed and find out where it is specifically in the seventh floor.."

"Excellent, excellent! Very good work, Miss Emrys and Mister Malfoy."

-

I frown standing in front of a wall in the seventh floor. "They vanished here?"

Greg nods excitedly. "We followed Chang and the other Ravenclaw. They vanished through this wall."

"Could this be the Room of Requirement?" Draco asks observing the wall. "I've read about this in one of Father's old books about Hogwarts. Not sure how it works."