74

*click image above for our new Minister*

The Ballycastle Bats made it to the Championship match this year

The Ballycastle Bats made it to the Championship match this year. We were going against Puddlemere United.

I pull on my robes and join the other Bats in the middle of our locker room. Our Captain is a headstrong Beater who graduated from Drumstrang. He is widely known for single handedly causing eighty percent of all professional Quidditch injuries against other players. He used to be Viktor Krum's Captain back in Drumstrang. Some say he is the only person Viktor is afraid of playing against.

The thing about our team is we had a solid Chaser trio, traumatizing Beaters and an excellent Seeker and Keeper. Similar to Slytherin, we also had very loose morals when it came to playing dirty. The Ballycastle Bats are known to be an intimidating team who played hard and played bloody. Before I came, it was an all male team that focused purely in skill and muscle. Currently, we have the best line up and could outmatch any other team in the professional league. However, we have one weakness- anger. We could have won three of the Championships in my three years playing for them if it wasn't for us getting disqualified every single year.

Last year, an enemy Chaser accidentally broke my nose and our Captain Nikolay went wild throwing his bat right at the Chaser's face. He threw it so hard that one of the Chaser's eye popped out of it's socket. I still have nightmares about it.

So yes, we were extremely good but had a very bad temper.

To make matters worse for us, this year, we were against Puddlemere United for the Championship Cup. Puddlemere United is the Gryffindor to our Slytherin. All about glory.

Speaking of Gryffindors funny enough, Oliver Wood was Puddlemere United's Keeper.

My entire group of friends and their families were coming to watch. All of course in the Minister's box. Draco was extremely excited. He was truly my biggest fan watching all my games and bringing along anyone that was available. It was mostly his mum and father.

I was very excited.

"Kallista will be their target." Our Captain says in a low thunderous voice. "They've profiled her and will most definitely take her down first."

The two other Chasers in our team nod. "Of course they've profiled her. She's the most sought after Chaser of the century."

I roll my eyes shoving the Chaser and shaking my head. "Flattery won't get you anywhere but elbows to the eye socket at the nearest Puddlemere player will."

Rough laughs and pats on the back were given and pretty soon it was game time.

"Make them bleed and take home that damn Cup!" Our Captain roars. We mount our brooms and fly out.

It was much like the Ireland versus Bulgaria match during the summer before the Triwizard Tournament -only instead of Viktor Krum and Aidan Lynch's posters, it was posters of our Captain Nikolay and I.