The Ice Queen

be like the snow, cold but beautiful

Sierra Malfoy walked through Diagon Alley with her blonde hair so white it was almost like snow

Sierra Malfoy walked through Diagon Alley with her blonde hair so white it was almost like snow. Dressed in the finest creamed colored robes that hugged her figure, she sashayed through the streets confidently. An epitome of every pure blood dream, she smiled kindly at anyone she recognized.

Much like her parents, Sierra's mere presence made the crowd part leaving everyone awestruck with their eyes trailing after her. The Slytherin Princess. Everyone would whisper, though they know she's to be the next Queen.

If the crowd thought she was alone, they're wrong. Sierra was never left alone because in the shadows were her father's men watching her and making sure the Wizarding World's Princess is safe.

There were rumors that the Slytherin Royals are expanding their territory. It wasn't just Europe now. The people have been speculating the next movements of the Royals.

Who was at the helm? Well, it's Sierra Malfoy.

-

When the Malfoy siblings are compared, many would say that Scorpius is the next Merlin but Sierra... she is the next Morgana.

Sierra Malfoy stood tall and proud with her arms crossed in front of her Slytherin Quidditch Team. On her fourth year she was appointed Captain, she was on her sixth year now and they've never lost a game. With the combined forces of her brother an Calix they were simply unbeatable. Not to mention that the mere mention of Sierra's name with her Beater's Bat in the pitch terrifies any and all competition. It's said to bring a horrific type of chill through their bones.

"I will make this short and sweet." Sierra began sweetly while twirling her famed Beater's Bat in her hands. "If we lose against Gryffindor, I will shove my bat down your throats."

This was nothing new to the Slytherins because they laugh, grinning amongst themselves.

"We won't disappoint." Benedict Goyle says winking at Sierra who rolls her eyes.

Calix smirked proudly wrapping an arm around the ever grumpy Captain. "We never do."

"I'll never know where you get all your confidence, Calix." Scorpius comments leaning on his broom casually. "Especially, when we're against Peter Wood."