Part 17.

'Working on a new project in real life- a new project in the story. In real life you met with an accident- in fiction you met with an accident. Fact- Aiden helped you, fiction- Liam helped you. You are attracted to Liam and you are attracted to Liam.' Jenna was flipping the screen as she commented.

I ignored her as I continued to pack my bags. She was sitting comfortably leaning against the head board of my bed while I rushed around the room.

'In real life Aiden runs away, in fiction too I see Aiden slowly disappear.' She continued oblivious to my silence.

'What are you doing?' I asked knowing well that she would continue whatever that she was doing until I gave her an explanation.

'Just comparing your life to Emma's. It seems you have greatly influenced it.'

'Of course I have. Where do you think writers get their inspiration from?'

'I need to be careful around you. Who knows what I say or do will get published.'

I laughed. She really was something. She could be a muse to a good writer. Not just one book but probably an entire series.

'So now you are dating Liam?'

'Sometime ago didn't we decide not to speak about you know what,' I said folding my clothes and looking at her animatedly trying to remind her of our decision not to discuss about my story.

'Who said I was talking about the story?' she replied with raised eyebrows and a smile.

'I have already been on dates with Liam in real life so that does not qualify.'

'I meant like reeeeally dating.' Trying to stress on the fact that I had accepted him as my boyfriend.

I smiled as I answered, 'I was an idiot to not recognise a perfectly loving caring boyfriend right in front of me. He has been really patient and understanding with me while I kind of put him through lot of testing times.'

'Did you say boyfriend? That was fast but I am excited.' I was glad that she had not asked about testing times but had rather been caught up in the phrase "boyfriend".

'Don't you have anything else to do?'

'Come on I will not be seeing you for the next 4 days. Let me pick your brain to make up for it.'

'I did ask you if you wanted to accompany me home when I booked my tickets but you refused. It would have been fun.' I said with my back towards her as I picked up last of my things.

'I have an important product launch coming up. If you were going any other day I would have loved to visit your parents.'

'I could not postpone it since I want to help them with the move. Let's plan a visit again soon,' I said zipping my luggage shut.

'So what if you meet Aiden at the airport?'

'It's not going to happen. We bumped into each other by accident and he ran away. I think that it is the end of it. ' I let out a sigh while Jenna patiently waited for me to continue, 'I looked like crap the day we met. No wonder he ran away as fast as he could.'

'From what I understand, he does not seem so shallow and you did not look like crap.'

'Seriously?' I said rolling my eyes. 'Un-showered, with dark circles, a nest on my head, a bulge on my forehead and a swollen ankle. Tell me,' I said frustrated, 'how do you wish to look when you run into an ex? Every girl wishes that she looks so hot that her ex should burst into flames of regret. And how did I meet Aiden? Looking like this.' I said pointing from top to bottom.