Chapter 8

[ Alyys ]

Usually, I wake up from the alarm or Justin who made breakfast if he's in a good mood. But today it wasn't one of those things. The morning sun hits my face and lights up the room. It feels warm on my skin but I like it. I look up and see that the window has been opened. I stay like this for a few more minutes, relaxing and listening to all the sounds or outside.

I look up when Justin puts something on the bed. I smile when I see it's breakfast.
"Good morning sunshine, I hope you didn't mind the open window?"
He gives me a kiss on my forehead and smiles.
"No it's fine, I like it. Even though I would prefer bird sounds over car sounds, but oh well. That's for later."

I laugh quietly and go sit up straight. I give him a kiss back and grab the big mug. Suddenly I remember our little fight from a few days ago but I brush it off. Go enjoy this breakfast, Alyys. I take a sip from the hot tea.

"So how did you sleep?"
"Great, as usual. Because I have you beside me."
I laugh and give Justin a small poke. He does the same to me which results in me getting tea all over me.

"Oh shit. Alyys I'm sorry, wait."
Justin jumps up and runs to the kitchen. I try lifting up my shirt a bit so it doesn't touch my skin. This is burning hot, holy moly! I stand up and run into the bathroom.  My mom always said, 'If you get hot water over yourself, just jump into the shower.'
I turn on the shower and go stand under the cold water.

Justin looks at me with the towel in his hands. He looks very confused. I would be the same if my girlfriend suddenly stands in the shower with still her pajama pants on.

"Why are you showering with your clothes on?"
"Well, not for fun you silly. It's for cooling down the skin or something, my mom told me that."

Carefully I take off my shirt, just to check if it doesn't stick to the wound. I throw it out and see Justin with the biggest grin ever on his face.

"What is it now?"
"Nothing. Just the fact that I don't mind it when you do that."

I grab the small shower head and quickly point it at him. We both begin to laugh. He jumps up and runs to the other side of the bathroom.
"Alyys! Stop it you're making everything wet!"

After a few minutes, the whole bathroom is one big mess. The floor is wet everywhere, some bottles of shampoo and some makeup fell down. But we are having too much fun to stop. For this moment I forget what happened yesterday and are we just two people in a relationship, having fun.

Eventually, we stop. The reason because otherwise, Justin wouldn't stop whining about the bill for the water use. So this was his master plan: We shower together now so we save money. We both know that we already use so much water but oh well, I didn't really mind it and neither did he of course.

I look at Justin when he joins me in the shower. He knows that this good looking and he isn't afraid to show off some times. He grabs my shampoo and looks at me.

"I can do your hair, right?"
I nod and turn around. He knows that I love it when he does my hair. It's so relaxing. I close my eyes and lean a little against him. I hear him mumble something and he sets a step forwards as he's washing the shampoo out.

Instead of saying he's done, I feel a little kiss in my neck. I keep my eyes closed and wait. I wait to see if this is just one of his many jokes or not. But I keep feeling little kisses in my neck. My body almost immediately reacts and starts to shiver. I feel his lips forming a grin against my skin.

I turn around immediately and press my lips on his. It started with a soft kiss until my tongue collides with his and the fire burst out. He takes my upper lip between his teeth and a groan rolled over my lips. He softly pushed me against the wall and again a shiver leaves my body.

His hand travels from my hips to my stomach and ended up at my breasts and squeezed. A moan left my mouth again.
"I want you now,"
I breathed out and looked at him with my innocent eyes.

I nod and let my hands run through his hair. I don't need to say anything for him to understand that I want the same. He lets his hands run down towards my thighs and lifts me up against the cold wall. I wrap my thighs around his waist and close my eyes when he starts kissing my neck again.

I feel the kisses go down, from my neck to all over my chest and eventually my breasts. "Justin.." A soft groan leaves my mouth when he leaves a hickey there.

He ignores me and leaves more red marks all over my chest. He looks up when he enters me. I bite my lip and try to stay quiet, but I can't help to moan softly. My body shivers again and I softly tug at his hair.

[ Justin ]

I start to move slowly, just to keep her comfortable. I know my body wants more, wants to go faster, harder, deeper. I moan when she starts pulling my hair. I can't help but think of all the other things I want to do with her. Without me noticing I start to increase the pace.

I feel her nails dragging over my back, leaving red lines all over my back. I look up, her head is back against the wall and her eyes are closed again. I can't help myself but grab her thighs more firmly, leaving small marks on her skin. "Justin.." I groan when she mentions my name.

I didn't realize my thrusts became faster and faster. I feel the cold water running down the scratches from Alyys. I feel her tightening her muscles. She softly mumbles my name between her moans, which makes my head and body go crazy. I feel myself getting closer to release and so is she. "Fuck, Alyys," A moan leaves my mouth as I spill in her. She pulls softly at my hair again when she comes too. I look up to her and grin.

I carefully withdraw from her and let her go, placing her on her feet. I wrap my arms around her waist and she lays her head against my shoulder. I feel her heart, still racing. I feel her warm, heaving breath against my skin. I place a small kiss on her forehead. "I love you," she softly mumbles and closes her eyes again.

We stayed in the shower for several more minutes, holding her. Eventually, she turns off the shower and wraps a towel around me. I smile and do the same for her. She stands on her tiptoes and gives me a kiss back. She continues drying herself off, grabbing some clothes from the bedroom and putting them on. I watch her and I can't help but smile.

I can't help but think about the 'I love you' she told me. Does she really love me? After I have been such a jerk to her? I put a towel around my waist and wrap my arm around her again. She smiles and turns around, looking at me.

"Want to watch a movie?"
"Deal, but I can choose which one." Her smile turns into a little grin and I laugh. "Deal."
It's will probably be one of those boring romance movies, but I don't care right now. I just want to enjoy this moment with her.