Chapter one: Meeting her again

Y/n's POV

"Yah you idiot open the door!"

Multiple knocks keep pounding outside my door and I rolled my eyes. I stood up from my bed setting my book down lazily walking towards my door.

I grabbed the door knob and twist it open to see My sister fully dressed for her shooting later.

"What?" I asked annoyed as I lean on the wall.

"Are you forgetting it's your first day in college again? Take a shower now y/n." Nayeon said and I sighed nodding.

Before she can speak longer I closed the door locking it. I ignored the knocks again and walked to my bathroom.

I didn't sleep all night but I wasn't going to miss the first day back in school either. Jihyo- apperantly found a new fling this summer. She even said it to me through text making this annoying. We never saw each other this summer and I missed her. She went to the u.s for her summer break leaving me here in Korea. I didn't do shit but to stay in my room for the past two months Listening to Jihyo's gossip about in america. I couldn't complain because this is the first time Jihyo thought about something else other than stress herself. She needed the break and I let her.

After showering I quickly dressed and fix myself. I grabbed my bag and phone which filled tons of messages from non other than Jihyo herself.

Jihyo~ssi
Yah don't tell me you're skipping first day!

Jihyo~ssi
It's the first time we'll see each other again :<

Jihyo~ssi
Please y/n don't leave me alone in the student council! I need someone to talk to while we discuss non sense things!

Jihyo~~ssi
I also have good news later so you better go to school you pabo!

I rolled my eyes and can't help but smile at her constant messages. Ofcourse I wasn't going to miss a chance to see her again.

I walk downstairs while replying to Jihyo

Me
Relax I'm going.

I saw Nayeon on the dining table with her girlfriend Jeongyeon. I keep my eyes on my phone to check the time as I walk towards them.

"Morning." I said and Sat in front of Nayeon unnie.

"Hey y/n." Jeongyeon said while eating. I smiled a bit and nod.

"Glad you could join us." Nayeon said sarcastically.

"I'm not going to miss my first day Unnie." I said and took a bite of the food.

"And shouldn't you be in Jyp or something?" I asked and Nayeon rolled her eyes.

We may have our differences but it's only morning and we both have a temper when it comes to mornings.

"I should be but I need to make sure you go to school and Not ditch."

"I won't and I don't need you to babysit me or something." I said and put my plate aside.

"I know you don't. But I'm just making sure." She said not even sparing a look at me.

"I'll wait in the car then." I said a force smile on my face.

I heard nayeon's voice telling me to come back but I ignored it. I keep walking to the garage and saw my motorcycle. I grabbed the keys and quickly drove out of there.